Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where is the difference between being a literal cuck or in a polyamoric relationship and visiting prostitutes?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
If I could, I would chose the former, even though maybe only temporary.

I mean sure this would be another step down in the race to the bottom, but you have to think accelerationist here. :feelsthink:

There isn't. Dating any type of whore is extremely pathetic and cucked.

Cucking and poly-amorous are the same, prostitution is different its business, trade service.

The only difference is that when you visit a prostitute, you are aware of the transactionnal situation and your own sexual misery. Most of cuck or polyamorous fucks don't even realize they are just some sort of third wheel clients.

Cucking and poly-amorous are the same, prostitution is different its business, trade service.
Everything is transactional

Cuck: Let's others fuck their spouse is even turned on by it. Not to be confused with a beta, who lets others fuck their spouse, but are not turned on by it.

Polyamoric relationship: You and your spouse belong to each other. But you both also fuck other people. Both are aware of this.

visiting prostitutes: visiting prostitutes.

There isn't. Dating any type of whore is extremely pathetic and cucked.
Dating is what simps do. It’s the way foids use them. Chad just pumps and dumps as he pleases. If you aren’t Chad, you aren’t actually able to use foids properly.
Cuck: Let's others fuck their spouse is even turned on by it. Not to be confused with a beta, who lets others fuck their spouse, but are not turned on by it.

Polyamoric relationship: You and your spouse belong to each other. But you both also fuck other people. Both are aware of this.

Also this

Everything is transactional
Yes but there are other differences, no one starts a relationship as a cuck its forced on him either he admits it or not. In poly amorous if all participants are not bi and make orgy someones gonna get cucked. In prostitution you are not emotionally involved, you don't owe her anything and neither is she.

Sounds all equally beta to me.
In prostitution you are not emotionally involved, you don't owe her anything and neither is she.
You would have to take the same approach in those relationships and fake feelings, obviously

Sounds all equally beta to me.

You would have to take the same approach in those relationships and fake feelings, obviously
I think people get stuck in cucked relationship because their feelings are genuine but beats me I don't understand people at all. Everyone seems like a aliens to me.

cope thread.

you know the difference, you're just an ego maniac or a poorcel

The overtness of the transaction not only reveals it is more economical, it also gives you conviction in its reliability. :feelsthink:

The only difference is that when you visit a prostitute, you are aware of the transactionnal situation and your own sexual misery. Most of cuck or polyamorous fucks don't even realize they are just some sort of third wheel clients.
The overtness of the transaction not only reveals it is more economical, it also gives you conviction in its reliability. :feelsthink:
Kevin Spacey's character in house of Cards is poly.

Is he beta?
Kevin Spacey is a pedophile (allegedly)

cope thread.

you know the difference, you're just an ego maniac or a poorcel
It is actually the opposite. If you would have no ego, you would take the free whore.
You can always resort to prostitutes, if your GFwhore doesn't comply.

Yes. With prostitutes, there's no emotional attachment. It's way less cucked.

Who said you need to get emotionally attached. :feelsthink:
Most men will get emotionally attached in a LTR. Only psychopaths, sociopaths and oversexed Chads won't.