Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where is the thread all those "bluepillers" aka "guests" are looking at?

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
For real where are all those faggots staring at? Which thread has 1000 faggots in it?

Maybe Serge can tell us?

They just look at the titles from the home page cause they get gigatriggered and dont want to see us as humans interacting with each other and coping with this hard life.

I think they are in that thread of this slut promoting her shitwater but i dont find it.
Oldnews/remember ((they)) run this shitty documantery on public jewTV right now.

Last edited:
They just look at the titles from the home page cause they get gigatriggered and dont want to see us as humans interacting with each other and coping with this hard life.
How do you know them so well? Are you one of them larping here?

Day 3 of the guest siege...

((((paranoia sets in...)))

We should do like the British do. Hole up in a stronghold out in the country and if anybody shows up, ask them a question only an incel would know the answer to. To prevent Polyjuice trickery.

Day 3 of the guest siege...

((((paranoia sets in...)))
What if they feature us in their documantery and trace users down i think they will poc one with many views who isnt that far away... maybe you ;) :feelsokman: but for sure not me lifefuel for eurocells

isn't there a thing that shows user and even guest activity somewhere?

i don't remember how to get to it

They're everywhere now, it's over.

looks like a lot of them are viewing older threads

People viewing really old threads are likely coming from search engines like Google.