Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHERE IS WAW5 FACEANDLMS??!?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
FFS bastard wheres my sui fuel?? ive been waiting in anticipation for so long for waw5 faceandlms, please make the video already :cryfeels:

@FACEandLMS any updates buddy boyo?

I-I d-don't k-know h-how to put this politely you guys. So I am just gonna come out and say it. FaceandLms roped last night :cryfeels:

Didn't he rope?

Its like waiting for that nice indian takeaway....

Last post I saw he added 40 seconds to WAW5 in an entire evening and is back at it wageslaving.

Haven't seen him here or on r/braincels in a while

If he did rope we wouldnt know. #incelproblems

he regularly posts on r/Braincels.

I guess incels.co is too hardcore and autistic for him tbh :feelskek:

He is fucking JBs with his BBC guys take it easy on him gosh

I am doing a lot of overtime ragiewagie-ing. I hoped it would be last weekend but i will try for this one.
I miss your emphatically unforgiving, grim voice telling me it’s over and explaining exactly why it never began

You are best incel narrator, period. Strictly no homo. :heart:

I miss your emphatically unforgiving, grim voice telling me it’s over and explaining exactly why it never began

You are best incel narrator, period. Strictly no homo. :heart:

LMAO Thanks. I am home for the weekend after a gruelling week of wagie-ragie. Sometimes 11-hour days + 2 hour commute. Hopefully this weekend is enough time for me to make some progress.

I still have to catch up lol

LMAO Thanks. I am home for the weekend after a gruelling week of wagie-ragie. Sometimes 11-hour days + 2 hour commute. Hopefully this weekend is enough time for me to make some progress.
can we have an absolute latest date deadline by which you are 100% sure you'll have it released?

He realized that incels have no money, so he went back to living life on tutorial mode because he's 6ft4.

Comments on his update video are going wild

he is a fakecel tbh, but based

can we have an absolute latest date deadline by which you are 100% sure you'll have it released?

This week. I have spent so much time re-re-re-re-editing it that it's building up TOO MUCH suspense, which is never good. I have fact-checked myself to shit.

This week. I have spent so much time re-re-re-re-editing it that it's building up TOO MUCH suspense, which is never good. I have fact-checked myself to shit.
Not too much suspense, moreso, we are just becoming more and more depressed every day that goes by without waw5 lol

Pls a firm date by which you can guarantee us the video will be ready?

Also its better to fact check yourself to shit and back and be utterly irrefutable, than to rush a project and have your whole argument fall apart because some normie retard finds a legitimate mistake which he uses as evidence against the blackpill

so its good youre taking your time.

Can you have like 28 september release date or something? a FIXED DATE you can guarantee us?
he is a fakecel tbh, but based
why is he a fakecel?

He just made a deal with the NFL, he doesn't have time for you poor peasants.
Index

It was upped on 1st October