Where tf do I even find friends?

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Recruit
★★
1d 31m
It's one thing not to have a gf, but having zero friends and zero social life is a whole new level.
After rotting alone in my room I don't even know what I'm missing out.
How tf do I even find friends now?
Normies wouldn't even accept me because being friends with a loser means that they get contaminated by my aura, which hurts their chances with foids.
I won't rot again for the next ten years, either I socialcirclemaxx or I ropemaxx

coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
28d 20h 42m
You're supposed to make them in HS or college. If you have no social circle, it's a dead giveaway you dropped out of society at some point, even if temporary.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
★★★★
26d 20h 4m
In high school :feelsrope:

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
90d 19h 7m
you can't after hs, i'm facing the same problem.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
134d 23h 0m
If you even have to ask that, it's over for you. Learn to live without friends because you're probably not going to get them any time soon

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
6d 9h 2m
Find something you are passionate about. Since I'm a NEET I always liked video games, and that's also where I met most of my friends.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Legend
★★
62d 19h 32m
You don't make friends in this society or after 2004 or so. You can only make friends on social media. People are too socially akward to meet people in real life nowadays so it's all about social media and how many likes you get.

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★
60d 1h 0m
The gym
But if you aren't a super social guy already (you aren't) it will only work if you're pretty strong

dogcel256

dogcel256

Legend
85d 21h 35m
Find an all male space and make friends there. Any space with foids just attracts dudebros and simps.

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
★★
32d 21h 17m

Try hobbymaxxing.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
108d 8h 26m
lol it's so much worse when your parents were like "you'll make friends everywhere you go" and randomly moved house or transferred you to another school for no real reason

Loner94

Loner94

Officer
★★★★
16d 18h 40m
No idea lol as I don't have any in irl.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
71d 10h 54m
In school or university, if you missed on thosw its over

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 21h 33m
You don't make friends in this society or after 2004 or so. You can only make friends on social media. People are too socially akward to meet people in real life nowadays so it's all about social media and how many likes you get.

Igor Gonçalves

Igor Gonçalves

i can't cum you're interrupting my concentration
19h 29m
Maybe hanging out with other "losers"?

suckdick

suckdick

Captain
88d 10h 59m
It's all about licking chad's ass. If you are not a normie who lick chad's ass and bully incels it's over for you

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

卐 ᛋᛋ the only stable emotion is hate ᛋᛋ 卐
★★★★★
6d 5h 11m
I can relate to this post boyo, Living completely friendless is ten times more brutal than not having a gf

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
3d 3h 36m
All my friends from school are gone. I haven’t had contact with them for over 10 years. Good riddance to those cunts, we wouldn’t get on anymore anyway.

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★★★
20d 8h 34m
This new age social internet has taken what was left of making real friends from the real world. Back in the day you could find some skaters on the street or emos in a mall hanging out which were already socially rejected. Or go to a library and find people playing similar games or reading books. But that reality died over a decade ago. Perhaps get into a sport which has alot to talk about like cycling or something similar. Not watching sports but doing them.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★
9d 13h 40m
Jail is the easiest place to make friends. Just commit a crime that will send you to jail for a few weeks, and then keep in touch with the friends you made.

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
3d 3h 36m
This new age social internet has taken what was left of making real friends from the real world. Back in the day you could find some skaters on the street or emos in a mall hanging out which were already socially rejected. Or go to a library and find people playing similar games or reading books. But that reality died over a decade ago.
Facts. We have all become bigger strangers by being ‘more connected’.

virgeorgen

virgeorgen

Banned
-
7d 2h 43m
I'll be your friend

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

₆⁶₆Satanic₆⁶₆ ☿️Thelemite☿️ ☥Ocultist☥
★★★★
8d 2h 24m
I was left out :feelscry:
I think I should search fellow losers on some subreddits or discord groups, maybe there's someone near me
that's a good idea, you could also look for friends on websites that pertains to your struggles like inceldom, autism, depression ,etc

Cafecel

Cafecel

Overseer of Cope
9d 9h 41m
It's one thing not to have a gf, but having zero friends and zero social life is a whole new level.
Normies wouldn't even accept me because being friends with a loser means that they get contaminated by my aura, which hurts their chances with foids.
I won't rot again for the next ten years, either I socialcirclemaxx or I ropemaxx

Autismaxxed

Autismaxxed

Recruit
★★★★
8d 20h 24m
You need friends to get friends ;)

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
124d 10h 16m
If you are good looking, it's easy. If you are ugly, it's over buddy boyo

HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Deformed member of .co society
★★
49d 7h 43m
If you even have to ask that, it's over for you.
This, having the need to ask this question by itself implies a fatal lack of social skills. Friends and social life just naturally to normies, and you can't force it to happen. I tried my best and as expected, failed. Just accept this fate OP, would save you trouble.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
63d 11h 23m
High school or work is the only places I can think of.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
134d 23h 0m
This, having the need to ask this question by itself implies a fatal lack of social skills. Friends and social life just naturally to normies, and you can't force it to happen. I tried my best and as expected, failed. Just accept this fate OP, would save you trouble.
:yes:

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
4d 19h 16m
I was left out :feelscry:
I think I should search fellow losers on some subreddits or discord groups, maybe there's someone near me
What’s your discord fellow cel
Brutal.

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 16h 0m
only friends you might find are here if people dont think it's too gay

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 14h 51m
Normies like to talk about their girlfriends, wives families, past relations, marriages etc. As an incel you can't relate to them on any level and they'll think you're some kind of weirdo.

Hydroclasm

Hydroclasm

Drink some milk
6h 4m
Could try local game stores. They are usually filled with awkward weirdos who might be a little relateable. Be careful about what game you pick up though, some are notoriously expensive (Warhammer, certain Magic the Gathering formats) or owned by a completely cucked company and are SJW magnets(Magic again, Dungeons and Dragons, World of Darkness).

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
3d 3h 36m
My only friend is a PS4.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Legend
63d 12h 9m
meetup.com
rentafriend.com

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★
23d 3h 43m
You're supposed to make them in HS or college. If you have no social circle, it's a dead giveaway you dropped out of society at some point, even if temporary.

Indari

Indari

school fucking sucks !!!
★★★★★
103d 1h 5m
common interests
unplanned social interaction like work or school
so basically nowhere

Last edited:
Brazilian_Incel

Brazilian_Incel

Greycel
1d 21h 57m
If you get out of high school with no friends then it's absolutely over

cvh1991

cvh1991

Officer
3d 3m
Only thing I can think of is like “meetup groups” — issue there though remains if you’re not good looking people won’t want to talk to you.

TBH after high school and Uni unless you’ve already got friends or unless your family has a lot of social connections/events or some such you’re probably fucked as far as I know.