Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where tf do I even find friends?

You're supposed to make them in HS or college. If you have no social circle, it's a dead giveaway you dropped out of society at some point, even if temporary.
Brutal Kek. I’m fucked

drugs and alcohol help

Find something you are passionate about. Since I'm a NEET I always liked video games, and that's also where I met most of my friends.
but you meet them in person? because I play vgames too and I only get some "hello bro wanna play kyjufyvtv?" and thats it...

lol it's so much worse when your parents were like "you'll make friends everywhere you go" and randomly moved house or transferred you to another school for no real reason
In my case, all my friends left the school i was and also lost all my street friends 2 times because my parents moved.

lol it's so much worse when your parents were like "you'll make friends everywhere you go" and randomly moved house or transferred you to another school for no real reason
As someone who moved schools and houses often, this is what sucks. You won't grow up to have the same connection that everyone else does growing up together.

Jail is the easiest place to make friends. Just commit a crime that will send you to jail for a few weeks, and then keep in touch with the friends you made.
Very bad advice.

but you meet them in person? because I play vgames too and I only get some "hello bro wanna play kyjufyvtv?" and thats it...
Some of them yes. I went to a lot of meetups prior to 2020. Mostly just gatherings of nerds, but that's where I felt most comfortable since I'm a nerd as well.

They even have girls there, although most are ugly and have around 20 orbiters so either you're Chad or it's over.

Some of them yes. I went to a lot of meetups prior to 2020. Mostly just gatherings of nerds, but that's where I felt most comfortable since I'm a nerd as well.

They even have girls there, although most are ugly and have around 20 orbiters so either you're Chad or it's over.
I want to find ppl like that. I think in USA is better than Spain for that, I want to move from here

It's one thing not to have a gf, but having zero friends and zero social life is a whole new level.
After rotting alone in my room I don't even know what I'm missing out.
How tf do I even find friends now?
Normies wouldn't even accept me because being friends with a loser means that they get contaminated by my aura, which hurts their chances with foids.
I won't rot again for the next ten years, either I socialcirclemaxx or I ropemaxx
friends are CHOsen