Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where tf do I even find friends?

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
It's one thing not to have a gf, but having zero friends and zero social life is a whole new level.
After rotting alone in my room I don't even know what I'm missing out.
How tf do I even find friends now?
Normies wouldn't even accept me because being friends with a loser means that they get contaminated by my aura, which hurts their chances with foids.
I won't rot again for the next ten years, either I socialcirclemaxx or I ropemaxx

You're supposed to make them in HS or college. If you have no social circle, it's a dead giveaway you dropped out of society at some point, even if temporary.

In high school :feelsrope:

you can't after hs, i'm facing the same problem.

If you even have to ask that, it's over for you. Learn to live without friends because you're probably not going to get them any time soon

Find something you are passionate about. Since I'm a NEET I always liked video games, and that's also where I met most of my friends.

You don't make friends in this society or after 2004 or so. You can only make friends on social media. People are too socially akward to meet people in real life nowadays so it's all about social media and how many likes you get.

The gym
But if you aren't a super social guy already (you aren't) it will only work if you're pretty strong

Find an all male space and make friends there. Any space with foids just attracts dudebros and simps.

c7b10d35de0ddb43a5b860bfb9d29e1c03a1e85f_hq.gif

Try hobbymaxxing.

lol it's so much worse when your parents were like "you'll make friends everywhere you go" and randomly moved house or transferred you to another school for no real reason

No idea lol as I don't have any in irl.

In school or university, if you missed on thosw its over

You don't make friends in this society or after 2004 or so. You can only make friends on social media. People are too socially akward to meet people in real life nowadays so it's all about social media and how many likes you get.

Maybe hanging out with other "losers"?

It's all about licking chad's ass. If you are not a normie who lick chad's ass and bully incels it's over for you

I can relate to this post boyo, Living completely friendless is ten times more brutal than not having a gf

All my friends from school are gone. I haven’t had contact with them for over 10 years. Good riddance to those cunts, we wouldn’t get on anymore anyway.

This new age social internet has taken what was left of making real friends from the real world. Back in the day you could find some skaters on the street or emos in a mall hanging out which were already socially rejected. Or go to a library and find people playing similar games or reading books. But that reality died over a decade ago. Perhaps get into a sport which has alot to talk about like cycling or something similar. Not watching sports but doing them.

Jail is the easiest place to make friends. Just commit a crime that will send you to jail for a few weeks, and then keep in touch with the friends you made.

This new age social internet has taken what was left of making real friends from the real world. Back in the day you could find some skaters on the street or emos in a mall hanging out which were already socially rejected. Or go to a library and find people playing similar games or reading books. But that reality died over a decade ago.
Facts. We have all become bigger strangers by being ‘more connected’.

I was left out :feelscry:
I think I should search fellow losers on some subreddits or discord groups, maybe there's someone near me
that's a good idea, you could also look for friends on websites that pertains to your struggles like inceldom, autism, depression ,etc

It's one thing not to have a gf, but having zero friends and zero social life is a whole new level.
Normies wouldn't even accept me because being friends with a loser means that they get contaminated by my aura, which hurts their chances with foids.
I won't rot again for the next ten years, either I socialcirclemaxx or I ropemaxx

You need friends to get friends ;)

If you are good looking, it's easy. If you are ugly, it's over buddy boyo

If you even have to ask that, it's over for you.
This, having the need to ask this question by itself implies a fatal lack of social skills. Friends and social life just naturally to normies, and you can't force it to happen. I tried my best and as expected, failed. Just accept this fate OP, would save you trouble.

High school or work is the only places I can think of.

This, having the need to ask this question by itself implies a fatal lack of social skills. Friends and social life just naturally to normies, and you can't force it to happen. I tried my best and as expected, failed. Just accept this fate OP, would save you trouble.
:yes:

I was left out :feelscry:
I think I should search fellow losers on some subreddits or discord groups, maybe there's someone near me
What’s your discord fellow cel
Brutal.

only friends you might find are here if people dont think it's too gay

Normies like to talk about their girlfriends, wives families, past relations, marriages etc. As an incel you can't relate to them on any level and they'll think you're some kind of weirdo.

Could try local game stores. They are usually filled with awkward weirdos who might be a little relateable. Be careful about what game you pick up though, some are notoriously expensive (Warhammer, certain Magic the Gathering formats) or owned by a completely cucked company and are SJW magnets(Magic again, Dungeons and Dragons, World of Darkness).

My only friend is a PS4.

meetup.com
rentafriend.com

You're supposed to make them in HS or college. If you have no social circle, it's a dead giveaway you dropped out of society at some point, even if temporary.

common interests
unplanned social interaction like work or school
so basically nowhere

Last edited:
If you get out of high school with no friends then it's absolutely over

Only thing I can think of is like “meetup groups” — issue there though remains if you’re not good looking people won’t want to talk to you.

TBH after high school and Uni unless you’ve already got friends or unless your family has a lot of social connections/events or some such you’re probably fucked as far as I know.

we are your friends, op

Make a youtube or bitchute channel and talk about something you're interested in to get followers.

Tbh. I ask this question everyday. I still don’t have an answer.

I also have the same problem. I have some online friends I met on insta communities and groups. Maybe you can try there. Make a meme page, anime page, political page or whatever. Then get invited to or create groups. But never show your face online or else you will get discriminated there too.

If you haven't made friends during your peak of socialization (e.g. high school, college), the chances are you will never have friends. It's over.

Pretty much all my social circle stems from a guy from my city I met in Pokémon Netbattle in 2005. I only kept one friend from school times and I barely talk to him nowadays.

If you haven't made friends during your peak of socialization (e.g. high school, college), the chances are you will never have friends. It's over.
There is still a little bit of hope but for that he needs to get into drinking.

Losers often hang out together at prominent places in almost every town. You literally just need to drink/smoke weed with them or even better bring some booze with you and be generous. If you're lucky you can still get a loser/bum friend that way if you're in your 20s. These guys are usually that type that can't get girls, so they tend to be non-judgemental and be even happy their group got bigger, because that increases chances to be interesting to foids.