Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where the fuck do all the hot women go?

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
And I don't mean by that the lack of them. Whenever I see one(and it's really rare, I'm starting to think they just don't go out) they're either in large groups where you can't identify the boyfriend, or they're alone.
They also don't seem to go to any outings. I had a similiar thread in the past, I have a higher chance of spotting a hot woman on a bus stop than a fucking bar.
Who do they even fuck? It's like theyre too good to even do basic stuff. It's pretty funny ngl.
And what's up with the ugly women in service jobs nowadays? I distinctly remember seeing pretty waitresses as kid often. Are they all sugar babies?
I love hypergamy

I'm quite certain their overall numbers have decreased due to Jewish promoted dysgenics.

Racial mixing has done a number on women uglying a large amount of them up not to mention the obesity crisis and or bad diets in general even if said woman is not fat.

i assume they are being a cumdump for some random millionaire,instagram pretty boy,billionaire,ultra gigas chads.

Chad's house

Theyre chilling at my house

Pretty females are reptiloids, and they leaving this world

Females don't go to bars to get laid, they use Tinder

Throughout evolutionary history, women had twice the reproductive success than men did. We know this from human genome analysis, women have contributed double the genetic material.

Because women evolved to be more selective, fewer men got to reproduce. This essentially means that the average man has undergone not just natural selection mechanisms but also far more sexual selection than the average woman. The average man is 'more attractive' than the average woman. Despite this, womens hypergamy and males higher sex drives have thrown even average men under the bus in the modern dating market.

I'm quite certain their overall numbers have decreased due to Jewish promoted dysgenics.

Racial mixing has done a number on women uglying a large amount of them up not to mention the obesity crisis and or bad diets in general even if said woman is not fat.

This and it is why I think the looks disparity between different economic classes is probably more extreme in recent times. I've moved from living in a area that was more on the border of civilization, lower population density and a lot more lower middle class and below areas and I saw +6/10 foids rarely. For example, even visiting the grocery store on a Saturday morning, I'd see 1-2 foids I'd rate as strong 6/weak 7. I now live in a much wealthier area with higher pop density and without even thinking about when I made the move, I've seen way more attractive foids. 6s and 7s are pretty common and now visiting the grocery store I'll see 1-2 8s. Hell, I had a delivery from a gorgeous foid that I would rate as an 8 being she had some early wall deterioration, I'd judge her to be no younger than 28, likely a soccer mom earning to some cash while the chadspawn are in school, but I was like damn when I saw her.

Because women evolved to be more selective, fewer men got to reproduce. This essentially means that the average man has undergone not just natural selection mechanisms but also far more sexual selection than the average woman. The average man is 'more attractive' than the average woman. Despite this, womens hypergamy and males higher sex drives have thrown even average men under the bus in the modern dating market.
It's not nature that's causing the hypergamy we have today, most of it comes from the cucked laws and men being forcefully taxed so their money can go to whores. I can't wait until sexbots replace foids and men get blackpilled so they stop being orbiting cucks and will remove the cucked laws.

This and it is why I think the looks disparity between different economic classes is probably more extreme in recent times. I've moved from living in a area that was more on the border of civilization, lower population density and a lot more lower middle class and below areas and I saw +6/10 foids rarely. For example, even visiting the grocery store on a Saturday morning, I'd see 1-2 foids I'd rate as strong 6/weak 7. I now live in a much wealthier area with higher pop density and without even thinking about when I made the move, I've seen way more attractive foids. 6s and 7s are pretty common and now visiting the grocery store I'll see 1-2 8s. Hell, I had a delivery from a gorgeous foid that I would rate as an 8 being she had some early wall deterioration, I'd judge her to be no younger than 28, likely a soccer mom earning to some cash while the chadspawn are in school, but I was like damn when I saw her.

In my own area in I'd say a 5 year time span I've only seen 6's or 7's a majority of the time with a few 8's scattered here and there and one genuinely hot Stacy 9 but only one 10 out of 10 goddess tier female and she really was a nordic tier goddess ie blonde hair, either blue or green eyes and she had her long blonde hair braided like they do on the Vikings show.

Her body proportions were also perfect with tits that were large but not grotesquely cartoonishly so and a very nice ass but also not grotesquesly cartoonishly so ie basically the opposite of the nigger female ideal.

This 10 out of 10 chick had proper European proportions in every way.

Umm the majority of hot women are 21 and under. They are at school or helping mum do house chore. Why is this? The world is quite toxic now which have detrimental effecton the physical body and Father Time take no prisoner.

In my own area in I'd say a 5 year time span I've only seen 6's or 7's a majority of the time with a few 8's scattered here and there and one genuinely hot Stacy 9 but only one 10 out of 10 goddess tier female and she really was a nordic tier goddess ie blonde hair, either blue or green eyes and she had her long blonde hair braided like they do on the Vikings show.

Her body proportions were also perfect with tits that were large but not grotesquely cartoonishly so and a very nice ass but also not grotesquesly cartoonishly so ie basically the opposite of the nigger female ideal.

This 10 out of 10 chick had proper European proportions in every way.

Thinking more on it, it was also a stark contrast when a spent a couple months in a shitty unpaid internship in heart of downtown major metropolis. Practically, no body was fat, lots of guys where 5'10"+, while most women were 6-7, I would see at least one model looking woman a day. Shit it's all starting to come back to me - there was a television production company in the floor below where I interned, I remember one day they must've had a casting call because there was a whole pack of attractive young foids in the lobby and riding the elevators that day. I remember getting stuck riding the elevator with one of them at some point and I could physically feel her aura of total disgust that I was standing within 6ft of her during it.

And I don't mean by that the lack of them. Whenever I see one(and it's really rare, I'm starting to think they just don't go out) they're either in large groups where you can't identify the boyfriend, or they're alone.
They also don't seem to go to any outings. I had a similiar thread in the past, I have a higher chance of spotting a hot woman on a bus stop than a fucking bar.
Who do they even fuck? It's like theyre too good to even do basic stuff. It's pretty funny ngl.
And what's up with the ugly women in service jobs nowadays? I distinctly remember seeing pretty waitresses as kid often. Are they all sugar babies?
I love hypergamy

They're at home on web cams and their social media. They go out when they're flown all over the world by cucks funding them so they can take selfies in exotic locations to boost their Insta profile and get more money and attention. They only leave the house in Ubers to go to Chads place.

They don't lead normal lives in 2020. Oh no, that is normal in 2020.
Females don't go to bars to get laid, they use Tinder

Tinder has killed the PUA industry. Even PUA's can't get laid anymore.

Last edited:
Ok let's see, they're either at Chad's house getting fucked or they're at home all the time as it takes a long time to put all that crap on their face ya know.

They ain't working no service jobs as it pays better to sit in front of a webcam playing vidya badly with your tits hanging out as cucks send you tribute.

They're at home on web cams and their social media. They go out when they're flown all over the world by cucks funding them so they can take selfies in exotic locations to boost their Insta profile and get more money and attention. They only leave the house in Ubers to go to Chads place.

They don't lead normal lives in 2020. Oh no, that is normal in 2020.

Good point and judging by most foids' social media, if you wanted to see in person a significant portion of the most attractive women within 5 miles radius of you, visit your nearest Starbucks everyday for a week.

Better nutrition, better genetics but definitely not better pizza if it came from papa John's.

It's not nature that's causing the hypergamy we have today, most of it comes from the cucked laws and men being forcefully taxed so their money can go to whores. I can't wait until sexbots replace foids and men get blackpilled so they stop being orbiting cucks and will remove the cucked laws.
Nature is the driving force of all natural selection, mate selection is part of that.

It was much easier for men 70 years ago. In the modern age of the internet, women are bombarded with good looking men on dating apps, and said good looking men will take any opportunity to fuck as many women as possible. If a women can fuck a male model on tinder, what hope does the average guy have, she is not going to choose you because your facial aesthetics are not up to par.

I would argue that the female 'oppression' of the 1950s and before was much better for society as a whole. I bet any woman would want to be 'oppressed' when the war draft comes in.

It was much easier for men 70 years ago. In the modern age of the internet, women are bombarded with good looking men on dating apps, and said good looking men will take any opportunity to fuck as many women as possible. If a women can fuck a male model on tinder, what hope does the average guy have, she is not going to choose you because your facial aesthetics are not up to par.
Men need to start slut shaming whores again and stop paying taxes until all the cucked laws are removed.

They go to cool kids parties, a place where most of us have never been invited to tbh

When I lived in a wealthier area, all of those types of foids you described were picky whores who do degenerate shit. They get ugly fast if they don't end up asking their parents for plastic surgery and fake tits.

To @pp183 s house

TerraCope

They’re all still out there they’re just avoiding you because well you know why :feelsbadman:

they're fucking the men you hate

Rich, attractive, and famous people (significant overlap between these groups) generally don't mingle with sub-8 peons and have to keep their heads down so crowds don't form around them and they get annoyed by random strangers' advances.

But if you live in LA or NYC you will see them every so often, depending on how upper class the area is that you're in.

Plenty of models live in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, for example.

No, I don't see hot women with Chads. I don't see them with anyone. I see Chads with Beckies.

You're probably mistaking Chadlites for Chads. There's a pretty big difference between the two, especially in recent years. Chadlites usually just have a girlfriend.

Chads often have multiple women all around them at their homes, or a club, at the beach, etc.

For example:

Unnamed

You're probably mistaking Chadlites for Chads. There's a pretty big difference between the two, especially in recent years. Chadlites usually just have a girlfriend.

Chads often have multiple women all around them at their homes, or a club, at the beach, etc.

For example:

View attachment 198363
yeah because every chad is as good looking,as rich and as famous as dicaprio.

yeah because every chad is as good looking,as rich and as famous as dicaprio.

The rich and famous part does pretty much nothing for him when it comes to attracting women. Are you bluepilled?

The rich and famous part does pretty much nothing for him. Are you bluepilled?
mate,in london most chads you see are walking around with beckies or stacylites.it might be a thing in your city/village but not in london.Ofc some gigas chads are hanging around multiple girls but if you are just your average chad just expect a becky everyday and a stacy every once in a while.

Dubai. To get dunked on.

mate,in london most chads you see are walking around with beckies or stacylites.it might be a thing in your city/village but not in london.Ofc some gigas chads are hanging around multiple girls but if you are just your average chad just expect a becky everyday and a stacy every once in a while.

Like the OP, you're mistaking Chadlites for Chads.

You won't see Chads out in public very often, and you'll pretty much never see them with just a girlfriend. They're too busy banging foids all day, every day.

Chadlites make up a large percentage of the men that can get foids, but most of them only have access to a small number of foids, and so they "lock up" girlfriends.

Chads, OTOH, make up a very small percentage of the men that can get foids, but they have access to all foids.

Chads in 2020 just spend all day every day on Tinder and Instagram. There's no reason for them to even leave the house. The foids come to them.

chads sex mansion

Where did they go? In chad's apartment

They don't really exist.

No, I don't see hot women with Chads. I don't see them with anyone. I see Chads with Beckies.

The genuine hot women are too busy making money off Cucks on IG, Camgirl, stripping, cashapp, gofundme, Arabs in Dubai, flying all over the world paid for cucks.

They only put out for Sheikhs

they are hiding from you

They don't need to leave the house, beta cuckolds deliver everything they need

they know we incels on the prowl. a lone man in a dark hoodie, muffled footsteps, the dogs in the back alleys howling at the moon, sorry bitch I am just buying some fish and chips so don't get your panties all wet.

I love hypergamy

Attractive people in general are rare.

Race-mixing indeed has to stop. Mixed couples should be killed instantly.