Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where the fuck do all the hot women go?

Honestly very rarely see foids come out the house, every other type of human is very prevalent. Even when school was dismissed they were the first to dissapear. Likely all at chads bromansion. They probably order everything online now and hang around exclusive areas just for them. They dont want to interacting with sub8s or old people, it makes them uncomfortable.

Gained weight + fake tan + tattoos + bleached hair + piercings etc etc.

Stacy can easily become a disgusting low tier bimbo.

Truly beautiful women are actually just as rare as TrueChads are. The uber hottie 10/10 women live in a difference universe where they get paid obscene money to on trips to Paris to do a "private" photoshoot, or visit Abu Dabi to get shit on by shieks, or hang at the Playboy mansion to give a famous actor a blowjob.

they're in chad's harem

also many hot women are nowadays fat fucks especially if ur a burgercel.

Chad's house
High iQ
And I don't mean by that the lack of them. Whenever I see one(and it's really rare, I'm starting to think they just don't go out) they're either in large groups where you can't identify the boyfriend, or they're alone.
They also don't seem to go to any outings. I had a similiar thread in the past, I have a higher chance of spotting a hot woman on a bus stop than a fucking bar.
Who do they even fuck? It's like theyre too good to even do basic stuff. It's pretty funny ngl.
And what's up with the ugly women in service jobs nowadays? I distinctly remember seeing pretty waitresses as kid often. Are they all sugar babies?
I love hypergamy
...Hot foids go to primary school :feelsLSD:

When I step outside I always see a dsiportionate amount of boomers and gen Xers (unless schools getting out or something), which hearkens to the idea that youngsters and 20 somethings are dropping out of society to some degree. Maybe all the "hot girls" are camwhoring or rotting with betabuxxers all the time.
I'm quite certain their overall numbers have decreased due to Jewish promoted dysgenics.

Racial mixing has done a number on women uglying a large amount of them up not to mention the obesity crisis and or bad diets in general even if said woman is not fat.
Cope mixed girls are coveted. Fetishized you could say.

Last edited:
Race-mixing indeed has to stop. Mixed couples should be killed instantly.

I'd settle for them being deported to Brazil, but I do share your disgust brother.

Getting screwed by incel billionaires is their job