pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
probably being interrogated by polish police

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

YOUNG UGLY NIGGA
-
Somewhere slaying in Tel Aviv alongside Jeffery Epstein.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
Its in polish, wont share anything on public. Police visited me, i told everything i could, tbh i have problems now and prob will leave forum on sometime.
something to do with this probably

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
Fuck Poland honestly

Indari

Indari

fuk u retad!!!
-
Rotting in spammer hell

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Screaming of others is very soothing
-
Imagine telling police about incel. Lol

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Shit just got real.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Yeah, I'd imagine it's something to do with the DoctorBlythe situation.

Bad move getting police involved in all honesty.

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
he called the police on that guy he thought roped, i hope he’s good tbh

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Probably got the solution he needed

needsolution

needsolution

-
he called the police on that guy he thought roped, i hope he’s good tbh
Im good, i dont have problem with police, more with family and my health so i had to take rest. DoctorBlythe is okay, he told he needs to go on holidays, his parents got information he can be in danger and police knows that he is okay, honestly i dont want to make any friendships anymore and dont care anymore, i think i did right thing, at least i feel okay with that, i think DoctorBlythe problems can be solved with time and commiting suicide because of that wasnt good idea. I dont have contact with him, i saw he is active on some another website so i guess he is okay for now and i can leave him in rest.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Im good, i dont have problem with police, more with family and my health so i had to take rest. DoctorBlythe is okay, he told he needs to go on holidays, his parents got information he can be in danger and police knows that he is okay, honestly i dont want to make any friendships anymore and dont care anymore, i think i did right thing, at least i feel okay with that, i think DoctorBlythe problems can be solved with time and commiting suicide because of that wasnt good idea. I dont have contact with him, i saw he is active on some another website so i guess he is okay for now and i can leave him in rest.
Good to see you back. :feelsokman:

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
good to see you doing ok

Overlord
-
hope he is ok
im still waiting btw :feelstrash: