Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where the hell is needsolution?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
@needsolution where are you?

probably being interrogated by polish police

Somewhere slaying in Tel Aviv alongside Jeffery Epstein.

Its in polish, wont share anything on public. Police visited me, i told everything i could, tbh i have problems now and prob will leave forum on sometime.
something to do with this probably

Rotting in spammer hell

I doubt polish police gives a single fuck about this website.
he called the police cus one user on here was about to suicide

Imagine telling police about incel. Lol

Shit just got real.

Yeah, I'd imagine it's something to do with the DoctorBlythe situation.

Bad move getting police involved in all honesty.

he called the police on that guy he thought roped, i hope he’s good tbh

Probably got the solution he needed

he called the police on that guy he thought roped, i hope he’s good tbh
Im good, i dont have problem with police, more with family and my health so i had to take rest. DoctorBlythe is okay, he told he needs to go on holidays, his parents got information he can be in danger and police knows that he is okay, honestly i dont want to make any friendships anymore and dont care anymore, i think i did right thing, at least i feel okay with that, i think DoctorBlythe problems can be solved with time and commiting suicide because of that wasnt good idea. I dont have contact with him, i saw he is active on some another website so i guess he is okay for now and i can leave him in rest.

Im good, i dont have problem with police, more with family and my health so i had to take rest. DoctorBlythe is okay, he told he needs to go on holidays, his parents got information he can be in danger and police knows that he is okay, honestly i dont want to make any friendships anymore and dont care anymore, i think i did right thing, at least i feel okay with that, i think DoctorBlythe problems can be solved with time and commiting suicide because of that wasnt good idea. I dont have contact with him, i saw he is active on some another website so i guess he is okay for now and i can leave him in rest.
Good to see you back. :feelsokman:

good to see you doing ok

hope he is ok
im still waiting btw :feelstrash:

Free my nigga #ongang