Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where this time did go

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
today i realized that time is running out very fast, i remember like it was yeasterday, 2016 me and my very few friends hitting headshots on mirage :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
9c52f166d6c9e0e82e56110c6d6322bc

time is meaningless without lolis

time goes by so fast when you have very little experiences

that wasn't in old cs, is it a good map?

it is Mirage in cs:go, it was my favorite map, literally spent thousands of hours there on MM, Faceit or ESEA
you should try old cs, it has weird ass maps like as_oilrig

you should try old cs, it has weird ass maps like as_oilrig
im playing cs1.6 as well, i tried to record my plays and post on here but im compeletly dumb at OBS and everything :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

im playing cs1.6 as well, i tried to record my plays and post on here but im compeletly dumb at OBS and everything :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
even the average guy has trouble with streaming and recording setups sometimes

even the average guy has trouble with streaming and recording setups sometimes
resolution was fucked up and i tried to do something in game settings and now game doesnt work :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

CS:GO is barely playable nowadays. I have good trust factor and every other game I play there's a closet cheater, especially in Mirage. I get a lot of them banned, though. I mostly miss the 2013 Source days where I'd join up in pugs with boomers.

Not to mention the ranking system is extremely broken. I'm Silver Elite on my main account, but the first rank I got on an alt was Master Guardian I.

Last edited:
U need new cs go friends :feelstrash:

so much rotting over the years, it's all just a blur

I can't believe the best times of my life are always related to video games.

I can't believe the best times of my life are always related to video games.
same here, i remember how i was dancing after rankup to LEM after two month of trying lol

U can pm me u know u and me are getting more and more faar apart just like our postcounts kinda sad. Still remember the day u told me ur story on chat :feelstrash: :cryfeels: it was like yesterday:feelsrope:

i still remember summer 2016 crystal clear

U can pm me u know u and me are getting more and more faar apart just like our postcounts kinda sad. Still remember the day u told me ur story on chat :feelstrash: :cryfeels: it was like yesterday:feelsrope:
i pmed you yeasterday :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: u dont pm me thats fact :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

RIP old valve games :cryfeels:

Over for timecels

I miss 2016 CS:GO Spray patterns, graphics, jump mechanics and the old AWP/SSG. cant even play anymore because shit pc.
Stupid map remakes

Did any of you bet on csgo matches ?

Last edited:
I think it is a better option to play Euro Truck Simulator 2.

today i realized that time is running out very fast, i remember like it was yeasterday, 2016 me and my very few friends hitting headshots on mirage :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
View attachment 149829

Lol at youngcels thinking csgo is old. I still remember 1.6 where I would play on jailbreak servers or I even had my own server for a little bit where we played zombie escape mode it was so fun but the administrator of the server got arrested for murder so he stop paying the bills and they shut the server down, rip.