Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where to find genuine shycel femcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I need to find someone who shares my sense of urgency and dred.

They’re getting pumped and dumped by Chad

It's not going to be in America, UK or the Anglo-sphere. Other first world country's foids are probably not as bad, so you can try your luck

On the dark side of the moon.

Bro are you ok there?
Bro

Femcels=can't get Chad
so if you are Chad well yeah theyd be everywhere

No such thing as shy females or femcels. Let alone shy femcels

You don't think girls can feel melancholy and existential dred? I need to find a smart girl who is having a khhv quarter life crisis.

You don't think girls can feel melancholy and existential dred? I need to find a smart girl who is having a khhv quarter life crisis.
They can feel those things, but not when society is giving them infinite attention, which is why you can't find any, it's over.

At the same place you find a mermaid.

Shy girls suck dick at 3rd date

Shy females no matter how they look and who share some of our same issues [inceldom not one of them] don't want us.
They can get better looking boyfriends by just posting a picture of themselves [e.g on forums, dating apps] and waiting for their inbox to get bulldozed!

I tried, don't waste your time.

Last edited:
dont do that, dont stoop so low. most "femcels" are almost all morbidly obese landwhales with a multitude of mental illnesses and other disgusting features. Dont do such a disservice to yourself. Do you really want your first time to be with a disgusting whale? Better to monk it out

Shelter, rehab, mental institution

go find dat unicorn Dorothy
go find dat unicorn Dorothy

lmao, you have to be kidding nigga, you are not blackpilled

I’ve see exactly the type, a cute 7/10 foid sat next to me in algebra and wore the cutest outfits, she had a speech impediment which made her sound like a child and it killed me it was so adorable. I tried but failed because she crushed on the normie who sat behind her, they didn’t even know each other but she’d smile and say hi to him everyday

We tried to date the women at r/trufemcels but their subreddit went private after a couple of years bc of incels constantly asking the femcels out. Poor them, they have no options. Their subreddit met the same fate as r/foreveralonewomen, who also went private BECAUSE THE WOMEN REFUSED TO DATE THE MEN DMING THEM.

they all have boyfriends already though

@Snow Dushman
I wouldn't care if my parents saw me playing DDLC cause there is nothing to hide tbh, plus im sure my dad would be at least slightly interested if i told him what was going on.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: They're already on their 18th cock, while you're here rotting thinking about them. Femcels are products of Chad not being able to fuck her because there's a better foid or the girl in question is a terminally crippled landwhale. JFL if you think woman in 2020 can be shycels. When Chad enters the room, their pussies get wetter than a literal ocean, and when you go talk to them it instantly dries their cunts. JFL at the simpery.