Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where's the best place to get exams ahead of time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
College is starting soon and I want to do well, do you know what sites might possess "test banks" for college courses? I remember finding one a few years ago and it worked well, but where is a good place to find these in general?

cheats me. XD

cheats me. XD

pretty much. But seriously, why shouldn't I? I've been cheated my whole life with bad genetics/upbringing.

i men money

I get it. But that's risky as fuck. Most teachers have test banks they use for tests. I need some of that

College prepares to you wageslave and pay taxes so that sex havers can have fun. They train you to betabux some old hag in her 30's who spent her prime years riding the cock carousel. I've been rotting for 2 years in my college.

Bro i am sure you know the real answer. Bec. you are rice.

College prepares to you wageslave and pay taxes so that sex havers can have fun. They train you to betabux some old hag in her 30's who spent her prime years riding the cock carousel. I've been rotting for 2 years in my college.

I agree, but as it stands that's where I am. I won't be betabuxxing an old hag anyway. I gotta find some tests so it will be easier

Idk about exams but I use chegg for most of my online exams and quizzes / homework’s easy hacks

Idk about exams but I use chegg for most of my online exams and quizzes / homework’s easy hacks

Yeah i got that but I want something to prepare me for the exams

I’ve used this and Course Hero.