Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Where's the Jewcels at?

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
Haven't been on for a while. I have lurked though, noticed that there are some jewcels here.
Sup. NatSoc-cel here. Being Aryan or God's chosen doesn't mean much when we're both genetic trash. I feel for you bros.

Last edited:
Entire squad

@Copexodius Maximus @kikecel

Natsoc, nationalism, white supremacy, etc. are copes. Actual chads who are white supremacists are a meme

I'll check the ovens.

Haven't been on for a while. I have lurked though, noticed that there are some jewcels here.
Sup. NatSoc-cel here. Being Aryan or God's chosen doesn't mean much when we're both genetic trash. I feel for you bros.
2994631F C94D 415A 8361 38FFEAFEDAFE

Based fellow Aryan and Varg fan.

That is right. God was an Aryan man and Jews killed him. First ever anti white action they took!
Someone forgot Egypt... Hyksos...

As for where the jews at they are directing there dark hordes/ jewbots in destroying western civilizations!

(And enjoying they're glory hole sheet sex with there arranged marriage holes)

Kikecel reporting in its over
Someone forgot Egypt... Hyksos...

As for where the jews at they are directing there dark hordes/ jewbots in destroying western civilizations!

(And enjoying they're glory hole sheet sex with there arranged marriage holes)
Jfl

Last edited:
Jewcels must be deformedcels or something. Persecution has made jews the most extreme communitymaxxers of all time. If they can't get an arranged wife in that group, I cannot fathom how over it must be for them.

Sorry nazi-bro, but it's over for you. Welcome to the club. Jew is cope, my only race is incel to women.

@Copexodius Maximus @kikecel
thanks for the ping

Graycel tier post
(Yeah i'm a graycel too,)

Reaping the benefits of KKK in the sheets roasties, probably.

Sorry nazi-bro, but it's over for you. Welcome to the club. Jew is cope, my only race is incel to women.
TBH, most identities are cope when you boil it all down really.

Attachments

• Fren.jpg
    Fren.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 8
Blonde, blue eyed and ugly to boot.
I’m guessing you’re not the type that wants to noodleMaxx kek, you could always easteuromaxxing or even medmaxxijg like in Spain or Italy

I’m guessing you’re not the type that wants to noodleMaxx kek, you could always easteuromaxxing or even medmaxxijg like in Spain or Italy
I don’t think Meds or Slavs want me either :feelsrope:

imagine coping with white nationalism.Now imagine coping with white nationalism as an incel.

top fucking kek.clown world 101:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

They're too busy living their billionaire lives

Jewcels just moneymax with their parents money and if they can't find a wife they end up inbreeding with one of their cousins or find a noodlewhore only in a worst case scenario.

i think @wandercamp was a jew

They are out there inciting BLM riots.

they are hiding from the :feelsSS:

That is right. God was an Aryan man and Jews killed him. First ever anti white action they took!

Cope. He was a manlet and looked like a sand nigger. Oh, and he was a kike. If he was chad, everybody would have followed him back then.

Church murals aren't supposed to be historically accurate.

Cope. He was a manlet and looked like a sand nigger. Oh, and he was a kike. If he was chad, everybody would have followed him back then.

Church murals aren't supposed to be historically accurate.
keep coping for me. Imagine being god and sending your one and only son god in the flesh or whatever. Would they make him a pooskin or a true aryan god?

If I was god I would not send some guy that looked like my shit today.