Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which accent do you find more annoying (responses preferably from American and Canadian incels)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date

Which accent do you find more annoying?

• Midwestern/Great Lakes accent with its insistence on "tell it like it is" attitude and nagging tone

• Canadians with their fake politeness and saying the phrase "eh" at the end of most sentences

• Both are equally annoying

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Which accent do you find more annoying?

Midwestern/Great Lakes accent with its insistence on portraying a down to earth "tell it like it is" attitude but having a very unpleasant nagging kind of tone?

Canadians with their fake politeness, feigned humbleness and saying "eh" at the end of most sentences?

Last edited:
Probably canadian but only because I've seen it more. But the wigger accent is worse.

Probably canadian but only because I've seen it more. But the wigger accent is worse.
Wigger accent can come from any part of America ngl
Usually it's more the south, northeast or westcoast before the midwest that the wigger accent originates in ngl. Although still a lot of people in the midwest that like to mimick the "dirty south" ghetto accent.

I hate women with Russian accents, I know I know it's not part of the poll but fuck em.

@pp183

The best English accent is non-native in general tbh. It's easier to understand. New England is the best native one.

The worst one is probably some place in northern UK or Ireland, very difficult to understand.

Canadian accent, and the way they pronounce their vowels.

It's like they are just like us, but then try so hard to be different from us that's its uncanny.

That country shouldn't exist, tbh.

I cannot tell the difference between Canadian and American accents.

I really hate my own accent, I wish I had an American accent

I cannot tell the difference between Canadian and American accents.

I really hate my own accent, I wish I had an American accent
Tbh, I think Australian accents sound pretty cool.

And yeah, (Midwestern/neutral) American accents are almost indistinguishable from Canadian accents. But the way they raise some of their vowels pisses me off.

Higher pitch. Particularly foids

But between Canadian and Midwestern/Great Lakes accents which do you find more annoying?
Canadian. At least Midwestern/Great Lakes accents pronounces the vowels right.

Canadian. At least Midwestern/Great Lakes accents pronounces the vowels right.
I was asking @JohnDoe because he hadn't specified which accent tbh
I already saw you had said Canadian accent is more annoying in an earlier post:
Canadian accent, and the way they pronounce their vowels.

It's like they are just like us, but then try so hard to be different from us that's its uncanny.

That country shouldn't exist, tbh.

I was asking @JohnDoe because he hadn't specified which accent tbh
I already saw you had said Canadian accent is more annoying in an earlier post:
I just hate Canada in general, and I can't stand the continued existence of that country. Tbh, it's an illegitimate state and it's about time the US took over it and make it our clay, tbh.

But between Canadian and Midwestern/Great Lakes accents which do you find more annoying?
I myself am Canadian so I don't hear an accent. But I'm normally annoyed by extroverts talking. It's kind of like they have their own accent that when you hear them talk you know they are extroverted. To me that's the most annoying. Otherwise I dont care about accents

I myself am Canadian
What's so special about that fake illegitimate illegally occupied British colony that you don't want to come down here? We're the best country in the world!
I don't hear an accent. But I'm normally annoyed by extroverts talking. It's kind of like they have their own accent that when you hear them talk you know they are extroverted. To me that's the most annoying. Otherwise I dont care about accents
How do you say "out and about"? I bet you don't speak proper American.

What's so special about that fake illegitimate illegally occupied British colony that you don't want to come down here? We're the best country in the world!

How do you say "out and about"? I bet you don't speak proper American.
I say it pretty normally from my perspective. I don't say oot n aboot like a Canadian stereotype. I say out and about as typed. Also nothing special about the land up here. I plan on moving to japan and escaping north cuckmerica

I say it pretty normally from my perspective. I don't say oot n aboot like a Canadian stereotype. I say out and about as typed. Also nothing special about the land up here. I plan on moving to japan and escaping north cuckmerica
Australia is better, IMHO.

Thanks for the advice. I will consider it
Besides, is it worth it to move to Canada from here? I just want to go somewhere where I don't have to be around other spics, tbh. Spics everywhere in Burgerland and for some reason The Great White North is immune to them.

Besides, is it worth it to move to Canada from here? I just want to go somewhere where I don't have to be around other spics, tbh. Spics everywhere in Burgerland and for some reason The Great White North is immune to them.
I don't see many but they do exist up here. I suggest if you plan on moving to a different country to leave north cuckmerica altogether

Like what, tbh?

What's bad about North America? Is Europe any better?
When I lived in a townhouse there was a house of spics across a pathway. About 5 or 6 kids and parents I never heard speak english.

From what I can see the entirety of north cuckmerica is well, cucked. Pretty soon foids will rule and you will have to obey their every command. Pay for them to live on exist mode and go to jail at a mere accusation with no proof whatsoever. Might as well get out while we can
Chadstrailia is no place for an incel tbh

Japan is a better option than Australia and way more copes tbhngl
I will weigh the pros n cons of each place and make my own decision. It probably will end up being Japan though as I hear quite a few cuck stories from Australia

When I lived in a townhouse there was a house of spics across a pathway. About 5 or 6 kids and parents I never heard speak english.

From what I can see the entirety of north cuckmerica is well, cucked. Pretty soon foids will rule and you will have to obey their every command. Pay for them to live on exist mode and go to jail at a mere accusation with no proof whatsoever. Might as well get out while we can
What kind of spics they were? Were they Mexicans? At least they're not enough of them to influence the culture. I'll trade my Spanish for the French you guys like to speak over there.
Chadstrailia is no place for an incel tbh

Japan is a better option than Australia and way more copes tbhngl
Tbh, Australia seems like the next based place to be if Burgerland falls. Canada and Europe are too cucked for my taste.

Japan is a harder country to live in and get used to, especially if you're a foreigner.

What kind of spics they were? Were they Mexicans? At least they're not enough of them to influence the culture. I'll trade my Spanish for the French you guys like to speak over there.

Tbh, Australia seems like the next based place to be if Burgerland falls. Canada and Europe are too cucked for my taste.

Japan is a harder country to live in and get used to, especially if you're a foreigner.
They were Mexicans. Also the fact that Japan is hard to get into is why it is based. They don't want the faggots we are trying to escape into their country (living there, tourism is a different story). If we can get in then we are set

They were Mexicans.
Of course. And were they speaking Spanish, what were they doing there? But do you see Latinos ofter over there, how visible is their culture there?
Also the fact that Japan is hard to get into is why it is based. They don't want the faggots we are trying to escape into their country (living there, tourism is a different story). If we can get in then we are set
Ah, I see. Even then, the cost of living is pretty high over there compared to North America and most of Europe. And it's going to take time for you to adjust yourself and fit in. And it's not an easy country to ascend either, even if you JBW.

Of course. And were they speaking Spanish, what were they doing there? But do you see Latinos ofter over there, how visible is their culture there?

Ah, I see. Even then, the cost of living is pretty high over there compared to North America and most of Europe. And it's going to take time for you to adjust yourself and fit in. And it's not an easy country to ascend either, even if you JBW.
The parents spoke Spanish often but the kids only spoke Spanish when speaking with them.

I plan on welding in japan if I can find a welding job there and make a decent enough living to live there. I figured I wouldn't be able to ascend there so my plan on living would probably be to keep to myself and every now and then going out to enjoy the copes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back