Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which anime should I watch out of these? ( Weebcels GTFIH )

Which one should I watch?

• Re:Zero

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Future Diary

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Black Lagoon

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
I'm looking for an anime to watch and narrowed down to these three. Can't decide which one to watch.

Damn, this is a hard one. I'm going to have to pick Mirai Nikki though tbh.

Future diary

All of them, since they’re pretty short, I think 12-24 episodes
But in terms of which one first I’d go with future dairy > Re zero > black lagoon

Black lagoon's dub is one of the best dubs I've heard and the story line is pretty unique (at least more unique than the moe animes) . Maybe I'm biased against the other two because I heavily dislike anime which contains romance for some reason..

Future diary
All of them, since they’re pretty short, I think 12-24 episodes
But in terms of which one first I’d go with future dairy > Re zero > black lagoon
Black lagoon's dub is one of the best dubs I've heard and the story line is pretty unique (at least more unique than the moe animes) . Maybe I'm biased against the other two because I heavily dislike anime which contains romance for some reason..
Future Diary tbh
Thanks for the suggestions brocels :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Thanks for the suggestions brocels :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
PAY GORILLAS

none rope asap

Randomly picked ngl.

Voted for 1st

Black Lagoon is the most grounded in reality out of the choices and Revy is a cool character.

i haven't watched black lagoon, but everyone says it's pretty good.
i'd go rezero>black lagoon>mirai nikki

I want a female to love me so much she is willing to kill for me.
Same that used to be my fantasy. I think many incels want this type of girls as no one has ever taken interest in us for anything but resource extraction (if even that). having an attractive girl take genuine interest would be massive lifefuel.

Nowadays though I have accepted though that I am best off spirtualism/traveling and maybe I will write a journal on places I travel to.

Girlchan in Paradise

I've only watched Re:Zero out of those options.
I heard they were going to release Season 2 in early 2020 but it got delayed due to COVID-19.

I've only watched Re:Zero out of those options.
I heard they were going to release Season 2 in early 2020 but it got delayed due to COVID-19.
i think it was supposed to be in july but damn the chinks

Nowadays though I have accepted though that I am best off spirtualism/traveling and maybe I will write a journal on places I travel to.

Sounds like a good cope. Might find a foid along the way if you're lucky

Re:Zero its pretty cool