Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which are your favorite PC games?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
I play DotA & LoL most of the time. Which games do you like?

Team Fortress 2
Tou Hou Danmakusai festival
Started playing Half life

Supreme Commander 1 - Forged Alliance - Truly the only RTS that actually puts emphasis on "Strategy".
Warzone 2100 - Supcom lite basically
The STALKER franchise - Immersion galore, one of the best immersive universes out there, if not THE best.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R , Fallout and WoW

Bioshock, Disciples 3, command and conquer 3, Call of Duty 4, Singularity, Dark Souls, Crysis 2, Dishonoured, Shadow Warrior.

Like pc exclusive?

I DON'T PLAY POLITICALLY CORRECT GAMES!

Morrowind, Oblivion, WoW (classic-wotlk)

Dragons dogma, skyrim, just getting into WOW, Borderlands 3, Baldors gate 3 whenever it releases.

Oh and nearly every game from Nihon Falcom YS series. Seriously if you've never played a YS game you haven't lived

Fallout 3& NV RuneScape and not pc but damn bloodborne is a masterpiece

GMOD, but I no longer play it.

I should play kenshi again sometime. Check it out, very interesting game.

Games are a waste of time. But I like boomer games: the original Deus Ex, GTA San Andreas, S.T.A.L.K.E.R triology and mods , Rome Total War, Half Life 2 and its mods.

Games are a waste of time. But I like boomer games: the original Deus Ex, GTA San Andreas, S.T.A.L.K.E.R triology and mods , Rome Total War, Half Life 2 and its mods.

What’s a better cope? Not including exercise.

What’s a better cope? Not including exercise.

Assuming that the drone pilot/e-sports career paths are pie-in-the-sky utopias: learning some technical skill that you can market, and that's legit fun to tinker with. You're thinking stuff like linux and coding (code silly applications, funny projects), data-nerdery and ML (build models for e-sports results or dating market data), electrical engineering (modding electronics). Or go the artistic route and learn photo- and videography and editing, maybe music if you are gifted. If low IQ find a traditional trade, arts and crafts type thing that cannot be automated, learn to make custom chairs, customize clothes, artisanal food etc.

All of it is cheaper than triple A games and gaming rigs, can be done solitary if you are an incel NEET inclined to stay inside and allows you to create a tangible portfolio of work/skills that can get you jobs above minimum wage even without a degree.

I played games when I was a teen and student and stuff, and its a waste of time. I regret it. Find a 'productive' hobby if you are gonna be a shut-in incel - you will need technical skills to compete in the labour market, cause you will be sorely lacking in looks and social, communication skills.

Last edited:
Assuming that the drone pilot/e-sports career paths are pie-in-the-sky utopias: learning some technical skill that you can market, and that's legit fun to tinker with. You're thinking stuff like linux and coding (code silly applications, funny projects), data-nerdery and ML (build models for e-sports results or dating market data), electrical engineering (modding electronics). Or go the artistic route and learn photo- and videography and editing, maybe music if you are gifted. If low IQ find a traditional trade, arts and crafts type thing that cannot be automated, learn to make custom chairs,

All of it is cheaper than triple A games and gaming rigs, can be done solitary if you are an incel NEET inclined to stay inside and allows you to create a tangible portfolio of work/skills that can get you jobs above minimum wage even without a degree.

I played games when I was a teen and student and stuff, and its a waste of time. I regret it. Find a 'productive' hobby if you are gonna be a shut-in incel - you will need technical skills to compete in the labour market, cause you will be sorely lacking in looks and social, communication skills.

I honestly agree here. Unless you’re stacked and prepared for the future gaming is kind of wasteful. The problem is most incels are too depressed or tired to go through with the types of long-term investments you described. It’s just way more chill to play a game than learning a trade for our kind. But it’s for the best to try hard and find some area to be productive in. The future will be rough with automation, environmental disaster and increasing feminism/hypergamy + massive third-world population surge.

anything final fantasy
skyrim with mods was so amazing. played so many expansion mods that made things more scary or fantastical
fallout new vegas. was finally able to beat it after like 10 years since i originally played it on shitty xbox and i got red ring of death and was never able to beat it

im so ready for cyberpunk. i really hope it is good. i need some positivity in my life. a birthday just passed recently and the only acknowledgement i got was from an old tumblr account i haven't used in years and they wished me happy birthday and wished i'd come back to use their site. and i'm sure it was an automated message. holy shit the only thing that acknowledges me is a bot

anything final fantasy
skyrim with mods was so amazing. played so many expansion mods that made things more scary or fantastical
fallout new vegas. was finally able to beat it after like 10 years since i originally played it on shitty xbox and i got red ring of death and was never able to beat it

im so ready for cyberpunk. i really hope it is good. i need some positivity in my life. a birthday just passed recently and the only acknowledgement i got was from an old tumblr account i haven't used in years and they wished me happy birthday and wished i'd come back to use their site. and i'm sure it was an automated message. holy shit the only thing that acknowledges me is a bot

I really need a new PC asap so I can experience Cyberpunk in it’s full glory! I think it’s gonna be GOTY easily.

civ series, KSP, team fortress 2, cities skylines, minecraft

I really need a new PC asap so I can experience Cyberpunk in it’s full glory! I think it’s gonna be GOTY easily.
i have this lingering feeling it is going to be delayed until 2021 but i hope not

All the half-life games, Doom 1&2, minecraft, saints row 2, postal 2, dead rising, sims in general but 2 is my favorite

LoL, WoW, SC, usually multiplayers are my time killers right now

CK3, Paladins and Nioh 1
Hands of fate 2

BASed
Wait, people are still playing paladins? I put 200 hours into that ftp game five years ago and never looked back. Ill admit its better than overwatch

Modded Fallout 4.