Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which breed of foid is the worst?

Which breed of foids is the worst?

• Total voters
N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
From personal experience white women are narcissistic as fuck, black girls tend to be ghetto and unintelligent, and noodlewhores are usually manipulative and cruel.

Blacks, because they are the ugliest.

Niggers, because they're niggers

Asians are the worst to breed with but white foids are the most evil and have the worst personalities.

Asian and curry whores.

if you were actually capable of dating, probably mixed ones. least healthy physically and mentally, weirdest multi-race family to try to get along with if you're married, offspring that's all over the place and could Torna Atras and look like some totally random race etc.

Noodlewhores 'cause they're race traitor.

From personal experience white women are narcissistic as fuck, black girls tend to be ghetto and unintelligent, and noodlewhores are usually manipulative and cruel.

this is the stereotypical outlook, that being said, stereotypes have its merit , its not 100% by any mean, and have its outliers,
but overall of all the bad traits each group have, (you find all those bad traits in every group)
that is accurate as the predominant bad traits of each respective group.

Blacks. Quit unpleasant to look at, plus they're usually very loud and annoying.

Curries are the worst race of foids. They are uglier than the rest of them (excpet blacks). They always want a betabuxx to marry.

White foids powered by gentle merchants and cucks are the reason we're in this mess of a clown world.

Asians foids if left to their own devices will make Asians an endangered species in the west. Me like white guy sucky sucky 5 dorra.

all of them are equally worse

>Ethnics complaining about Whites. :feelsseriously:

>Ethnics complaining about Whites. :feelsseriously:
About white foids. >>>/pol/ if you're a white foid worshiping nationalist who dislikes ethnicels and mixed race cels more than white cumdumpsters

All of them. Its the Chromosomes

Mulatoo foids are the best looking their breed is nicer

noodles would stab her family in the back for a chance at white chads cock

About white foids. >>>/pol/ if you're a white foid worshiping nationalist who dislikes ethnicels and mixed race cels more than white cumdumpsters
>Ethnic continues complaining about whites. :feelsseriously:

awalt but i can personally vouch that some types are much worse than others

i think you could make an argument for each tbh

Blacks are the worst in terms of looks and personality. Whites are nearly as intolerable due to their extreme, baseless narcissism. Extremely ugly white women are always the most narcissistic when they have no reason to be so.

I hate Spanish women. Automatically whores and baby making machines from birth.

White women are narcissistic degenerate spoiled cunts who think too highly of themselves when they shit and eat like everyone else.

Black women, self explanatory.

Asians women are self hating whores who fuck whitey to fill a void and gain acceptance to a race who views them as less than dirt.

And other women are whores anyway.

So basicall I hate all of them.

Blacks, but only because I've seen what they do to their blackcel male children. White foids are intolerable, but they aren't actively dangerous or abusing their children at the same rate rachet black foids do.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter what breed, because they're all equally horrible, but landwhales are by far the worst type of foid. Mean, rude, and disrespectful 90% of the time for literally no reason.

Pretty much

Blacks are the worst in terms of looks and personality. Whites are nearly as intolerable due to their extreme, baseless narcissism. Extremely ugly white women are always the most narcissistic when they have no reason to be so.

This.
Worst in what way? Personality or looks?
If it was for looks, yeah blacks would be the ugliest.
But my vote goes for white sluts. They are verily the worst breed of foids.

Black foids hands down. The ugliest, meanest, loudest, fattest and biggest welfare whores on the face of this fucking rock we call Earth.

Whites because they are my own race and they won’t have sex with me because they’re cunts

the one that breathes

Ghetto black women have the worst personalities by far, can't stand them.

I hate Spanish women. Automatically whores and baby making machines from birth.

White women are narcissistic degenerate spoiled cunts who think too highly of themselves when they shit and eat like everyone else.

Black women, self explanatory.

Asians women are self hating whores who fuck whitey to fill a void and gain acceptance to a race who views them as less than dirt.

And other women are whores anyway.

So basicall I hate all of them.
I don’t get it. Are you talking about spanish girls from the country spain or hispanics girls from Latin America?

First, white foids for their unreletant narcissism and entitlement, followed shortly by noodlewhores for hating their own race and wanting white Chad more than anything else in the world, then black foids for being excessively loud and brash.

I hate all of them
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

i never met a non-white foid but judging from what i saw online, black ones seem the worst cuz big and loud

Asians foids if left to their own devices will make Asians an endangered species in the west. Me like white guy sucky sucky 5 dorra.
good, they don't belong there , and there is like 400 billion of them back in Asia

This.
Worst in what way? Personality or looks?
If it was for looks, yeah blacks would be the ugliest.
But my vote goes for white sluts. They are verily the worst breed of foids.
It’s hard to say. I truly hate the personality of ghetto black women. It’s on par with arrogant white women imo.

I cant choose because all of them.

White women obviously. They are universally praised for whatever reason, which in return, inflates their ego to absurd proportions.

They’re literally the very thing the blackpill warns everyone about. The the very thing that perpetuate this shitty gynocentric society.

I’m also not in agreement that white women are the best in terms of look from personal experience working with the public and meeting a bunch of white and black women.