Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which Chads do you think are rarest ?

Title

• Chadrigues

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Chaddamad

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Changs

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Chadpreet

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
In my day to day life I come across a lot of Chads. The most common are white Chads, some Tyrones are there. Buti have yet to find a Chadriguez. I have yet to come across even a high tier normie Mexican. Even I height mog a lot of these Hispaniccel.

I guess chadpreet. but they usually come off as mediterranean looking so its hard to spot them. changs r pretty rare too

Chadriguez means from Chad from Latin countries. So you think they are rare? Lol. Chadriguez of Castizos and Harnizos origin beat the shit out of curry chads.

You haven't included the rarest option: prettyboy Chads. They are really rare, because most good-looking males are masculine, so an attractive feminine boy is rather rare. No wonder they are so popular among females.

Chadriguez means from Chad from Latin countries. So you think they are rare? Lol. Chadriguez of Castizos and Harnizos origin beat the shit out of curry chads.
Are they white pasing ? Then maybe I can't tell the difference but I have yet to see a mestizo Chad

Now that I think about it I have never seen a Mexican Chad, but then again I have never seen a Mexican Incel either. Seen a quite a few Chadpreets, Chaddams, and Changs tho.

Now that I think about it I have never seen a Mexican Chad, but then again I have never seen a Mexican Incel either. Seen a quite a few Chadpreets, Chaddams, and Changs tho.
Maybe cuz they are whitepassing Mexican as suggested by @Monk of Failure

Are they white pasing ? Then maybe I can't tell the difference but I have yet to see a mestizo Chad
Castizos look like Euros while Harnizos have good amount of Euro ancestry. Mestizos are curry of Latinos.

Castizos look like Euros while Harnizos have good amount of Euro ancestry. Mestizos are curry of Latinos.
Hmm.... so Chadrigues in itself are not much of anything. It's literally just white genes. Over for dedathnics

"Chadpreets" are basically white so they technically don't exist

Hmm.... so Chadrigues in itself are not much of anything. It's literally just white genes. Over for dedathnics
True. Hierarchy or more correctly to say Caste system in Latinos

1. Castizos
2. Harnizos
3. Mestizos
4. Mulattos.

True. Hierarchy or more correctly to say Caste system in Latinos

1. Castizos
2. Harnizos
3. Mestizos
4. Mulattos.
What on earth are creolos.? And Aren't Blankos above Castizos with no admixture.

Chadrone is the rarest, mixed race people are often incel tier (like me).

Dravidian Chadpreets/ Abbo tyrones

Nope, mulatto. I thought that was clear by Chadrone (Chad + Tyrone). Guess I'll just have to repeat myself, I don't seem to be very memorable by the way people forget what I said countless times.

Changs, because I live in an area with a very heavy Asian (not East Asian) population. And tbh I can't distinguish between Indian and Asian.

Both changs and chadpreet. I would say changs. You might find some chadpreets in kashmiri/punjabi/paki curries, but I have never seen a chang in my life.

Both changs and chadpreet. I would say changs. You might find some chadpreets in kashmiri/punjabi/paki curries, but I have never seen a chang in my life.
I have found Chadpreets in Paki/Punjabi/Rajsthani/Kashmiri/Himachal and Uttar Pradesh some Bihari and some Bengali. But down south things start going down south especially the more south you move with Sri Lanka being the epitome of uggo curry hot spot.
Nope, mulatto. I thought that was clear by Chadrone (Chad + Tyrone). Guess I'll just have to repeat myself, I don't seem to be very memorable by the way people forget what I said countless times.
It's over for irrelevantcels.