Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which cities are the best for a incel to go to

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
i can afford to travel and wanna know where i have the highest chances to bust a nut with my 8 cm dick

Ho Chi Minh is even cheaper than bangkok I think.

If youre white Bangkok or some south american cities.
If youre black probably some white cities that never saw black people before you will get a curiosity fuck.
If you have dark features (mediterranean,slavic,easter eueope) try Scandinavian cities like Oslo or Stockholm

but dont be truecel tho

I'd say it depends on your ethnicity, how short you are, and how big your dick is.

If you're a manlet ethnic with a small dick (like me) the best place is Bangkok or Manila. I think the only guys I mog are Thais and Filipinos.

If you're white, any non-white place OR eastern Europe (esp Russia and Ukraine; not so much Poland anymore --- they're gradually going pro-gay pro-slut West)

For a white obviously german male like me there's no based place to go anymore. Ethnics rightfully hate people from the west and they inhabit most of the world. The US is gigacucked, northern Europe and Central Europe as well.

I might piss off to some place in Siberia but they would recognize me to be a foreigner as well. Over for me. I'm forced to live in incel hell Europe.

I'd say it depends on your ethnicity, how short you are, and how big your dick is.

If you're a manlet ethnic with a small dick (like me) the best place is Bangkok or Manila. I think the only guys I mog are Thais and Filipinos.

If you're white, any non-white place OR eastern Europe (esp Russia and Ukraine; not so much Poland anymore --- they're gradually going pro-gay pro-slut West)

oef rip my small dick

Don’t go to Thailand, too many trannies

are foids in Thailand decent?

Petra, Merv, Balkh...

I hear Damascus is pretty good for sex tourism

I heard Kuala Lumpur, and Hanoi Vietnam are incel friendly. 500-700$ a month for good internet, food and living
Los Angeles
fuck u , that's not incel friendly u fakcel