Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Which city aesthetic is best for a incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date

Architecture

• Depressing European urban grey cities

• Asian crooked urbanized cities

• Skyscraper filled cities

• Sunny Latin cities

• Russian post cold war architect.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Reply to this post ıf you couldnt fınd your favourite aesthetic

Last edited:
I hate cities.

I hate myself

european medieval cities.
the old districts have a maze of strict and small streets that are the ideal for someone who doesn't like attentions.

european medieval cities.
the old districts have a maze of strict and small streets that are the ideal for someone who doesn't like attentions.
big boner
I love medieval stuff
but cities, even medieval ones, are always full of people. Whether permanent residents, or travellers and sellers, it's always gonna be packed.
I'd probably prefer to live in the countryside, only a few miles away from a medieval city

None because every village, town or city has foids with access to tinder. It doesn't matter if you live in a small village with only 10 goodlooking foids in their 20s. They will still be hypergamous and have easy access to chad in a nearby city. You will be known as the only incel in the town. Atleast i feel that way.

The only exception would be in some uncontacted tribe.

I like the jungles of Caucasus.

I hate the world. I hate myself.

some huge abandoned and empty city would be ideal tbh. peace and quite.

Cities are not a place for incels.

I like my city :feelstrash:
its cool.

None because every village, town or city has foids with access to tinder. It doesn't matter if you live in a small village with only 10 goodlooking foids in their 20s. They will still be hypergamous and have easy access to chad in a nearby city. You will be known as the only incel in the town. Atleast i feel that way.

The only exception would be in some uncontacted tribe.

Cities are not a place for incels.
Easier to blend in, in the city, in a small town you'll stand out and be known by everyone as the town loser/freak.

Cities suck. The rural area is a little better. People are a little bit more real

post soviet stuff looks very comfy and the place is spacious, not clustered with buildings and stuff

Always gravitated towards cities because they make me feel less lonely. Even though I never interact with anyone

Cities have better food to cope with.

Russian post cold war architect. I have a particular love for Russian culture. They are used to brutality. and, apparently, have great prostitutes.

None, cities are suicide factories and peak environmental mismatch.

Cities are a cruel phenomenon for any human.

Cities? Country seems alot better. People keep to themselves and alot smaller.

Sunny Latin obviously because it would be best for depression.
Cities have better food to cope with.
Yeah everybody wants to be in a city. All these anti citycels are a bunch of edgy & confused Ted Kazinski wannabes. I get why cities are not ideal but to say you'd prefer to live away form one as an incel is crazy in 2020.
post soviet stuff looks very comfy and the place is spacious, not clustered with buildings and stuffView attachment 196674
It's over for tetanuscels
Cities suck. The rural area is a little better. People are a little bit more real
That's not true at all.
Easier to blend in, in the city, in a small town you'll stand out and be known by everyone as the town loser/freak.
Exactly

Last edited:
Gigametropolis to die quickly when the tribulation comes.

I love cities.
Everyone is so close physically, yet so distant emotionally. It's amazing.

Russian cities 100%.

Africa is the best city for inkwels

Empty plains of beautiful grass with only sheep

Dead Malls would probably be ideal for establishing an incel colony

Attachments

• warren_51_052817.jpg
    warren_51_052817.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 9
European cities. Most of them were built when there were no cars, so everything is within walking distance

Perfect for nodriverslicensecels and NEETs. Prostitutes are also way more accessible in Europe.

Dead Malls would probably be ideal for establishing an incel colony
That is a good idea.. out of sight and out of mind, free to learn as much of the Blackpill and the Saints as we want. Dead malls have a good aesthetic to them as well.