Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which Country Would You Like To Live In?

Some common choices

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
I think Netherlands would suit me best because legal prostitution, liberal drug policy, 90% English speakers and strong safety nets. What about you guys?

Finland tbh looks nice and far from US. Dont know situation with Muslims though

@Doomer28 thoughts?

Netherlands because of their drug policy

Idk tbh. I'd have to try living there first in order to know which one I prefer.

Hearing nice things about someone or some place is not enough to form an objective realistic understating of that place. Most of the times the bad outweigh the goods.

I'd like to keep living in the US, but without all the liberals and communists.

Damn why is it shit

I can only speak for myself but not alot of good copes, expensive but on the other hand if you like to be alone/ introverted person then it suits you. Also government rather helps those paperless shitstain immigrants than their own people... So you make your mind.

@Doomer28 thoughts?

Well, last year I've lived for a short period of time in the UK and Denmark and I miss both countries (Even though I was a wagecuck there and many people looked at me in a bad way).

Getting tired of the NEET lifestyle, and unemployment is on the rise in Spain, so I would say any western (Preferably European) country with higher standards of living than here. It sucks being an Europoor.

Japan since they apparently have the highest percentage of autistic people (weirdly enough the US has a high percentage as well despite it being normie central)

All of those countries suck ass and I don’t wanna betray my homeland I was born in. I’d choose right now a very small town I have in mind in Texas to live in, because it’s all white, based and confederate/KKKpilled, and any minorities there self segregate themselves so you never even see them.

I’d also love to go to montana or Washington state and live rurally there where it’s cold and epic. I could northwestfrontmaxx.

on the list if I had to choose it’d probably be Switzerland or japan though.

I think Netherlands would suit me best because legal prostitution, liberal drug policy, 90% English speakers and strong safety nets. What about you guys?

Netherlands was my first choice for similar reasons, but on second thought I wonder if I may not prefer Switzerland. Prostitution is legal there too if I'm not mistaken and half of the country speaks my native language. Probably richcels only, though.

North Korea of course

The UK is best country on Earth even though it is pretty shit. Not the USA, cowboy country. China? That can go up your arse, nothing against the Chinese people but the Communism shit is fucked. Switzerland would be a good neutral second choice from the countries in the list and if you live their you're very rich.

Last edited:
I chose the Netherlands.
They might be the tallest people in the world, I will get mogged to oblivion, and Dutch foids will look at me as a mud-covered goblin, but whores are legal at least

live sucks everywhere. If you wanna wagecuck = usa. for business third world countries are better

Russia.

That's the only chance for me to ever ascend with a white foid

Russia.

You managed to ascend with a black foid? I think that would still count as a even if you're racist. You will have to be banned from here.

You managed to ascend with a black foid? I think that would still count as a even if you're racist. You will have to be banned from here.
No i haven't ascended with a black foid, where did you get that from? I was saying that Russia is the only place where I may even have a chance with a white foid.

No i haven't ascended with a black foid, where did you get that from? I was saying that Russia is the only place where I my even have a chance with a white foid.

There's an old saying in Russia, if you can't go to Russian foid Russian foid come to you.

They likely won't hang around once they have citizenship in your country though.

There's an old saying in Russia, if you can't go to Russian foid Russian foid come to you.

They likely won't hang around once they have citizenship in your country though.
Lol I live in shithole. She may come for my money but citizenship she won't give a fuck about

A country whose 5'5 on average

japan so i can jbwmaxx
unless its only jbb

Lol I live in shithole. She may come for my money but citizenship she won't give a fuck about

a-2250749.jpg

Andrea 35 y.o.
From Pachuca, Mexico

Yeah not bad. There are more attractive women on there but the millionaires would be after them. If you have money as incel you could actually do this you know.

Russia.

thats true betabuxxing for russian foids is easy they dont wanna go to work for 300 dollar a month

Japan seems to have good copes but stuff might be too expensive. Maybe somewhere in SEA or anywhere else where I can legally buy a bride

I’d live in Third German Reich, it’s kinda lit

I’d live in Third German Reich, it’s kinda lit

I think Russia most closely resembles the Third Reich even though it’s not sufficiently racist

Only if u lost all hope of ever ascending (being an ethnic manlet with 3/10 PSL face or something). The Netherlands is fine for general life, but its one of the most brutal countries regarding inceldom in zoomers.

Only if u lost all hope of ever ascending (being an ethnic manlet with 3/10 PSL face or something). The Netherlands is fine for general life, but its one of the most brutal countries regarding inceldom in zoomers.

I’m gonna “ascend” with dutch stacy prostitutes! :feelzez:

I think Russia most closely resembles the Third Reich even though it’s not sufficiently racist
Cope, it's mostly cucked like the west the only difference is low wealth

Japan most loved country on .co as expected

Japan has terrible legal-system and i fucking hate japanese societal norms.

somewhere not a shithole and where whites are the majority

I wish I was dead

North sentinel island but without the indigenous people. Only a hundred white people or so. It could result in inbreeding but no one would want to breed with an incel like me anyway.