Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which Disney Princess do you find most attractive?

Which Disney Princess do you find most attractive?

• Snow White

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Cinderella

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Ariel (Little Mermaid)

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Belle (Beauty and the Beast)

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Jasmine (Aladdin)

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • Pocahontas

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Mulan

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Elsa (Frozen)

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 7 7.1%

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
A summary of each one:

Snow White: Given refuge and food by 7 manlet truecels but still chose Chad who did nothing.
Cinderella: Fell in love with Chad after one dance.
Aurora: Dreamed of a Chad, met that Chad randomly and then fell in love.
Ariel: Had one glance of a Chad, became infatuated and obsessed to a disturbing level.
Belle: Fell in love with a dark triadmaxxed ogrecel who kidnapped her father. Transformed into Chad in the end. Some dogpill involved.
Jasmine: Fell in love with a homeless thief Chad, another case of the dark triad.
Pocahontas: Fell in love with a white coloniser who came to genocide her people, ignored all the ethnic men. A classic case of JBW.
Mulan: Fell in love with her boss at work who is also a Chang.
Elsa: Seems to have no sexual or romantic interest at all (no Chad has come that meets her expectations) but will most likely freeze your dick when giving a handjob.

There are probably others as well as there are a lot of Disney films. These are the other ones that come to mind:

Tiana in Princess and the Frog: Haven't seen this, no idea what happens but I'm guessing some type of frogpill.
Rapunzel in Tangled: Fell in love with Chad that rescued her. Had a very Chad name (Flynn Rider)
Merida in Brave: Most likely fucked a bear, another form of dogpill as bears are like big dogs
Moana: Jailbait for pedocels, most likely got ravaged by Maui who was played by The Rock.
Ana in Frozen: Less attractive sister of Elsa and has a faulty personality detector.

I personally would choose Mulan. As a curry she is probably the closest culturally, she was willing to get arranged and has a devotion to her family so is less likely to be a whore.

Chad prince only

i just want a real girl who likes me. :feelsrope:

I don’t like any of those hoes. I like Alice myself.

Elsa looks best of them

I hate Disney so much, this company is to be blamed for the “beautiful - good / ugly - bad” thinking to become mainstream

Don’t know tbh, don’t know what half of them look like.

None, never cared about those hypergamic bitches.

Elsa the strong independent woman

and you didn’t put any pictures ok

no pictures posted so dont know, and im not looking them up

i aint choosing shit. all of them are bitch.
u know how beauty and the beast ends. the bitch liked the beast because he is a beast. he was a chad beast.
I hate Disney so much, this company is to be blamed for the “beautiful - good / ugly - bad” thinking to become mainstream
based

Tiana in Princess and the Frog: Haven't seen this, no idea what happens but I'm guessing some type of frogpill.
indian prince almost ascends with a white foid but becomes a frog and marries the main negress at the end

Dunno, all of them seem pretty bad ngl.

Jasmine

>you will never have non-hairy royal arab gf

Ariel by far. Just look at that hot 15 yo bod.

A summary of each one:

Snow White: Given refuge and food by 7 manlet truecels but still chose Chad who did nothing.
Cinderella: Fell in love with Chad after one dance.
Aurora: Dreamed of a Chad, met that Chad randomly and then fell in love.
Ariel: Had one glance of a Chad, became infatuated and obsessed to a disturbing level.
Belle: Fell in love with a dark triadmaxxed ogrecel who kidnapped her father. Transformed into Chad in the end. Some dogpill involved.
Jasmine: Fell in love with a homeless thief Chad, another case of the dark triad.
Pocahontas: Fell in love with a white coloniser who came to genocide her people, ignored all the ethnic men. A classic case of JBW.
Mulan: Fell in love with her boss at work who is also a Chang.
Elsa: Seems to have no sexual or romantic interest at all (no Chad has come that meets her expectations) but will most likely freeze your dick when giving a handjob.

There are probably others as well as there are a lot of Disney films. These are the other ones that come to mind:

Rapunzel in Tangled: Fell in love with Chad that rescued her. Had a very Chad name (Flynn Rider)
Merida in Brave: Most likely fucked a bear, another form of dogpill as bears are like big dogs
Moana: Jailbait for pedocels, most likely got ravaged by Maui who was played by The Rock.
Ana in Frozen: Less attractive sister of Elsa and has a faulty personality detector.

I personally would choose Mulan. As a curry she is probably the closest culturally, she was willing to get arranged and has a devotion to her family so is less likely to be a whore.
What about Cruella De Vil?? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Voted Ariel :feelstrash:

Gaston takes everything tho.

The one with the red bushy curls and the blue viking dress.

wan fish pussy

I would prefer Mulan because she actually attempted to take arms and do shit instead of waiting around for the magical prince charming to come and rescue her. She looks like the least obnoxious one.

The Frozen bitch. What a giga Stacy
But Belle is pretty damn cute too

I'm the only one who picked Auroro lol.

Based for not including the nigger one.

Voted Ariel :feelstrash:

Gaston takes everything tho.
lmao
1-Uncontrollable-Laughter-Gif.gif

its always been a thing tbh

Dude this is some giga blue pill thinking right here.

Do you trully believe Disney made people hate uglies and love good looks? lmao
It's all biology, its human instinct to do this, especially for women, which are the big consumers of fairy tales anyway. Disney didn't create this way of thinking, they exploited it.

its always been a thing tbh
Dude this is some giga blue pill thinking right here.

Do you trully believe Disney made people hate uglies and love good looks? lmao
It's all biology, its human instinct to do this, especially for women, which are the big consumers of fairy tales anyway. Disney didn't create this way of thinking, they exploited it.
I perfectly understand that, lol. Yes, society always hated ugly people and praised good looking ones. I’m just saying that Disney made “looks = personality“ idea mainstream and indisputable. And it heavily contributed to female hypergamy as well, probably even more than tinder. I doubt that in 50-60s there was a Chad hysteria as it is now. I doubt that Chad would even consider a 3/10 Becky back then, let alone ugly 1/10 landwhales.

I perfectly understand that, lol. Yes, society always hated ugly people and praised good looking ones. I’m just saying that Disney made “looks = personality“ idea mainstream and indisputable. And it heavily contributed to female hypergamy as well, probably even more than tinder. I doubt that in 50-60s there was a Chad hysteria as it is now. I doubt that Chad would even consider a 3/10 Becky back then, let alone ugly 1/10 landwhales.
You are giving them way too much credit.

They are either strong independent women or rash idiots like Ariel.

Foid worship thread