Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which Disney Princess do you find most attractive?

Which Disney Princess do you find most attractive?

• Snow White

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Cinderella

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Ariel (Little Mermaid)

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Belle (Beauty and the Beast)

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Jasmine (Aladdin)

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • Pocahontas

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Mulan

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Elsa (Frozen)

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 7 7.1%

• Total voters
-I can't really tell due to various reasons. I think I may find Jasmine the sexiest if we are talking about her canon appearances since she wears very little and you know all her shit is supposed to be see-thru and her red outfit was dripping sex appeal. But Jasmine herself was a big bitch and needed a man to save her while not wanting to be controlled by men. She acts like a fucking 2020s woman.

-Elsa is quite high in my opinion (I voted for her) but maybe that is just recent-bias since I just saw Frozen 2 recently? She does rule over a whole kingdom and protects it and keeps the people in her lands all protected and happy. In that regard she is dutiful and a very clear-headed (by Disney standards) bitch. But she seems so fucking asexual that there is no scenario where I can fuck her.

-I will say the girl from Tangled gets me dick hard like no other. Her voice is angelic and she has literally the cutest and best drawn feet out of any fucking body hands down. Her hair (duh) is gorgeous and she is really drawn very well. Also high up there.

-Then there is Ariel. Not really drawn to her look so much as what she represents. Youth (She's a fresh 15/16yo). Beauty. Virginity. She is just budding as hinted at in her movies with her shells meaning she is also most likely completely hairless down there which is a plus. She wants to "explore" and finally date men. She is a very attractive teen that wants dick in her fish pussy and she is also aloof and clumsy and a bit airheaded AND MOST IMPORTANTLY a virgin. Never been touched before. All qualities that men want in their breeding machines. But her look when she is out of the sea and has legs isn't her best look.

Nobody else compares. Also, why is that mutt Moana the jailbait? She is actually of legal age in most places. Snow white and Ariel are both younger than her.

Kuzco is best disney princess, seems like a true homie

It's over for femcel Cinderella

Any without a dick and isnt LGBTQ+

they are all whores

elsa is the only virgin on the list

Pocahontas was 12 years old irl, died when she was 18. She lived about 10 miles from me.

Just an FYI, I was at the store today and when I walked past the toys I saw they had like a 3ft Elsa doll. Life fuel for Elsacels.
Pocahontas was 12 years old irl, died when she was 18. She lived about 10 miles from me.
Didn’t she fall in love with the first white guy she ever seen?

I would definitely prefer Elsa as she is the only virgin and isn’t degenerate. She also has blonde hair blue eyes which is a plus

brownskin girl in that hunchback movie

The one with the long hair, tangled.

Never really found any of them attractive.

the white ones

Brutal fairytalepill.

I always thought Jasmine was pretty cute.

I am promoting Molly McGee to a princess status based on her princess-esque singing voice.

belle jasmine or pocahontas

@Robtical @SadOjiCreeCoomer03

"F.B.I OPEN UP"

Mulan since she ironically doesn’t have the sameface. She’s also the second best character after Tiana who is basically a shonen protag.

Belle first choice, second Ariel

Biggest Chad chaser out of all of them, became manically obsessed after one glimpse of Chad
High iq. At least in the other movies the chads were chasing them. Ariel is the biggest rostie of the princesses.

Ariel
And Hollywood has turned the beautiful redhead to nigger.

Ariel is going to be played by a subhuman nigger

Mulan
She at least has some courage/ethics and tries to be independent
Unicorn-tier foid in my book