Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which dogmatic group on here is the most annoying?

Which dogmatic group on here is the most annoying? (read post)

• Total voters
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
1) Nofappers: NOFAP BRO!!! GET ON NOFAP!!! HAVE YOU TRIED NOFAP YET? Nofap changed my life, I used to be a 25 year old KHHV who lived in his basement and yeah....all that stuff applies now but uh....yeah nofap is LEGIT!!!

2) BBC spammers, JBB, crowd: Black men can't be incel!!! I see pictures of ugly black guys with white women on the internet all the time, that proves all of the black guys here are LARPers!! Face doesn't matter for BBCs!!! Dating website statistics? Uh....well they're several years old, so they don't count. You want me to show you studies of my own since i'm just looking for excuses to dismiss yours....well i don't have any, but here's a screenshot from a blacked.com video.

3) Muh environment/tongue position/nutrition crowd: THE MAXILLA AND MANDIBLE ARE NOT INFLUENCED BY GENETICS! Midface length is not caused by genetics but by how you breathe! How do I know?... well lookism.net says so, and their theories are always 100 percent accurate!! Differences between midface length and mandible size between populations....well it's because of their breathing. Populations in the middle east all mouth breathe but indians and asians never fo, so that explains that. Sure, this theory is a bastardized version of a theory proposed by a man who was kicked out of the British Orthodontic Society in a unanimous vote...but that's just a conspiracy bro!!! Chads and tall men with robust frames who grew up in the ghetto eating fast food? You don't know that bro!! Those single moms in the ghetto fed those kids an expensive organic diet that met all of their nutritional needs!!! Identical twins separated at birth always still look the same? S-shut up!!

4) Just be low inhib theorists: Just be low inhib bro!!! Hold frame! Ugly thugs get hot girls all the time. Sure, I don't know any ugly thugs and spend all day in my basement, but I heard it from guys on lookism.net, so it must be true.

Unexpected dogpill tbh

maxresdefault.jpg

Joking aside nofappers are the most annoying imo

2nd and 4th ones, lot of overlap between them too. Bunch of :bluepill: crap

BBC spammers/White supremacists and sub8 law believers.

Once i posted a video of a deformed black guy and an imbecile BBC spammer went and sayd that the guy has ascension potential due to "mUh BBC".

any racecopers tbh, having shit genetics isn't limited to one ethnic group

only 4 options. Among these option I chose nofappers. Because it’s a cult that creates arrogant people

BBC spammers/White supremacists and sub8 law believers.

Once i posted a video of a deformed black guy and an imbecile BBC spammer went and sayd that the guy has ascension potential due to "mUh BBC".
I mean, it IS true that sub8=death

I’m fine with most people here, even those I disagree with but JBW theorists piss me off to end ngl.

Ps. JBB is a forced meme to balance the JBW, I hope no-one is not-trolling while preaching the “JBB” meme.

JBW crowd tbhngl

Ps. JBB is a forced meme to balance the JBW, I hope no-one is not-trolling while preaching the “JBB” meme.
It’s pushed by trolls on 4chan and people unironically gut duped into it and post it here
Same goes for the ethnic slay in Europe shit
cope

It’s pushed by trolls on 4chan and people unironically gut duped into it and post it here

cope
Dude, Tinder and OkCupid data confirm the 80/20 rule too

It’s a way to balance the large number of people preaching the JBW

low IQ, 80/20 and sub8 are not the same thing
LMAO goodluck trying to slay as a sub8 man bro. How are you gonna fall in the top 20% of men looks-wise if you're not at least 6PSL lol

Yes, so unban VST, Tellem Tyrone, whogivesafucc and Kointo because all of them are incels because they are only 6 and 7/10 you retarded basement dweller.

Yes, so unban VST, Tellem Tyrone, whogivesafucc and Kointo because all of them are incels because they are only 6 and 7/10 you retarded basement dweller.
JFL why is he banned?:feelskek:

LMAO goodluck trying to slay as a sub8 man bro. How are you gonna fall in the top 20% of men looks-wise if you're not at least 6PSL lol
You managed to contradict yourself in only 2 posts. Great job.

do you unironically think that 8s make up 20% of the population?

Don’t know why that’s not an option, by far the most annoying aspect of this forum.
JBW crowd tbhngl
JBW crowds are among the most annoying users.

Ethnics have been shown to be more incel than whites, that's a fact we can't deny.

But JBW users blaming their race for their celibate status is funny asf.

They cope and blame their skin color, disregarding the fact that they have shitty facial features that makes them unattractive in the first place.

Bleachng won't fix recessed chin, small jawline, NCT etc

BBC shit. Only because every incel board I've been on, there's a small group of these and they never stop spamming their shit.

NoFap, the cope is strong.

I'm talking about IRL ratings, as in: 8s. Not 8PSL-ers. The latter would be male models, and top-tier at that. Like 2-3% of the male population

not him lmfao
I’m not talking about any PSL crap, IRL 8s don’t make up 20% of the population and it’s not even close

Out of the 4 Nofappers. Way more people saying whites can't be Incel and saying JBW as a be all end all even for people who live in places like L.A. Regardless of what kind of JBW you believe in, there's still far more, and I mean FAR MORE examples of reverse hypergamy with blacks, (hell even Ethnics in general), with white women, than there are with white men with white women. Surely this is indicative of a bigger issue.

JBW crowds are among the most annoying users.

Ethnics have been shown to be more incel than whites, that's a fact we can't deny.

But JBW users blaming their race for their celibate status is funny asf.

They cope and blame their skin color, disregarding the fact that they have shitty facial features that makes them unattractive in the first place.
they're just overall low IQ "people" that can't seem to grasp the fact that the reason whites are preferred in dating statistics is because whites are better looking ON AVERAGE. If you're an ugly white, you're fucked even more so than if you're an ugly ethnic, because at least most ethnics have a patriarchal homeland to return to once they find themselves fucked by western hypergamy unlike whites

I’m not talking about any PSL crap, IRL 8s don’t make up 20% of the population and it’s not even close
If you rate as harshly as foids do on a subconscious level, then yes, they do. You know foids rate 80% of men as below average looking right?
they're just overall low IQ "people" that can't seem to grasp the fact that the reason whites are preferred in dating statistics is because whites are better looking ON AVERAGE. If you're an ugly white, you're fucked even more so than if you're an ugly ethnic, because at least most ethnics have a patriarchal homeland to return to once they find themselves fucked by western hypergamy unlike whites
Not true with asia tbh. I mean, Korea, Japan aren't patriarchal societies. A large majority of japanese and korean men are incels, even in their 30s they're still virgins, many of them. They can't do shit because noodlewhores won't date them even in asia. It's ogre

If you rate as harshly as foids do on a subconscious level, then yes, they do. You know foids rate 80% of men as below average looking right?

Not true with asia tbh. I mean, Korea, Japan aren't patriarchal societies. A large majority of japanese and korean men are incels, even in their 30s they're still virgins, many of them. They can't do shit because noodlewhores won't date them even in asia. It's ogre
Yeah I agree. Ricecels and whitecels are the two groups most disaffected by the modern world

Out of the 4 Nofappers. Way more people saying whites can't be Incel and saying JBW as a be all end all even for people who live in places like L.A. Regardless of what kind of JBW you believe in, there's still far more, and I mean FAR MORE examples of reverse hypergamy with blacks, (hell even Ethnics in general), with white women, than there are with white men with white women. Surely this is indicative of a bigger issue.
no self awareness at all

no self awareness at all
nice argument, idiot. I know that your kind likes to deal in anecdotes, but show me the data that conclusively demonstrates that ugly white men can't be incel

1) Nofappers: NOFAP BRO!!! GET ON NOFAP!!! HAVE YOU TRIED NOFAP YET? Nofap changed my life, I used to be a 25 year old KHHV who lived in his basement and yeah....all that stuff applies now but uh....yeah nofap is LEGIT!!!

2) BBC spammers, JBB, crowd: Black men can't be incel!!! I see pictures of ugly black guys with white women on the internet all the time, that proves all of the black guys here are LARPers!! Face doesn't matter for BBCs!!! Dating website statistics? Uh....well they're several years old, so they don't count. You want me to show you studies of my own since i'm just looking for excuses to dismiss yours....well i don't have any, but here's a screenshot from a blacked.com video.

3) Muh environment/tongue position/nutrition crowd: THE MAXILLA AND MANDIBLE ARE NOT INFLUENCED BY GENETICS! Midface length is not caused by genetics but by how you breathe! How do I know?... well lookism.net says so, and their theories are always 100 percent accurate!! Differences between midface length and mandible size between populations....well it's because of their breathing. Populations in the middle east all mouth breathe but indians and asians never fo, so that explains that. Sure, this theory is a bastardized version of a theory proposed by a man who was kicked out of the British Orthodontic Society in a unanimous vote...but that's just a conspiracy bro!!! Chads and tall men with robust frames who grew up in the ghetto eating fast food? You don't know that bro!! Those single moms in the ghetto fed those kids an expensive organic diet that met all of their nutritional needs!!! Identical twins separated at birth always still look the same? S-shut up!!

4) Just be low inhib theorists: Just be low inhib bro!!! Hold frame! Ugly thugs get hot girls all the time. Sure, I don't know any ugly thugs and spend all day in my basement, but I heard it from guys on lookism.net, so it must be true.
Lmao you just quoted our arguing entirely, there are twins who don't look the same, not hard to find examples.