Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which dogmatic group on here is the most annoying?

Which dogmatic group on here is the most annoying? (read post)

• Total voters
There aren't enough options ngl. Out of the few I guess I'd go for JBB because that also includes white supremacists and they're usually just annoying. However, they don't shill their theory every single post like NoFappers, so I think nofap and people who legitimately believe in fucking channeling your fucking spiritual energy is real.

The just be white and the bbc copers are probably the worst. Or the "he'd slay in SEA bro" "just go SEA"

Why am I not surprised you didn't add JBW theorists, far and away the most annoying and delusional of the people who post on here.

I'm gonna go ahead and take a guess OP is a JBW theorist.

Last edited:
Jfl at voting in this rigged poll (what is it with shitniks pretending that "BBC" posters are a significant presence on this forum anyways? I swear the fabricated BBC panic stirred up around once-per-month-or-less threads is just retard ooks flattering themselves that people are thinking about their genitals. Classic "fuk yeah muh dik ooga booga"), but of the options given I suppose it would have to be a particular sort of "muh environment coper".

SAT-by-Income.png

Most incels live only for fapping and when someone goes against it is obvious what will be the reaction.

Same as with normies and their bluepilled world you are a threat to their fantasy of meeting a non-shallow foid, is like you are murdering their precious perfectly morally non existent wife, just by spreading the blackpill.

lolno. It has to do with how aggressively you people shill/spam it on here and any other fringe part of the internet that allows you. Just look at how many threads there are on this forum about it. That, combined with the smug sense of superiority you guys give off (and from your replies in this thread alone you are clearly no exception) makes it no surprise why nofappers are #1 in this poll.

fucking pisses me off when some retard starts going on about THa BeNEfits Of nOfAPpping

5- JBW morons
6- Just be a korean pretty boy

BBC spammers.
Not so much JBW crowd because they actually have a point.

Anti-lolicons are worst

JBW preachers.

Delusion is off the scale.

Jfl at voting in this rigged poll (what is it with shitniks pretending that "BBC" posters are a significant presence on this forum anyways? I swear the fabricated BBC panic stirred up around once-per-month-or-less threads is just retard ooks flattering themselves that people are thinking about their genitals. Classic "fuk yeah muh dik ooga booga"), but of the options given I suppose it would have to be a particular sort of "muh environment coper".
You're an annoying asshole tbh:waitwhat:

Sub8 fags ALL OF THEM especially @mylifeistrash DAILY REMINDER EVERYONE IS HAVING SEX EXCEPT YOU-GROTESQUE

How come average guys get no matches on tinder and 6/10 guys can only match with landwhales?

The "politics is cope bro it has always been like this" or the JBW crew, can't really decide tbh.
Jfl at voting in this rigged poll (what is it with shitniks pretending that "BBC" posters are a significant presence on this forum anyways?
JFL at the poll options tbh, the occasional bbc thread gets instantly removed and the poster banned while we have JBW and dogpills up and running 24/7.

Last edited:
Tallcels who says that face>height

None of those bother me tbh. If anything, they make me laugh.

The most odious incel group is darwinist defeatist cuckcels who think the current state of things is desirable.

The users who used to post pseudo-intellectual theories. Most of them are banned now.

lolno. It has to do with how aggressively you people shill/spam it on here and any other fringe part of the internet that allows you. Just look at how many threads there are on this forum about it. That, combined with the smug sense of superiority you guys give off (and from your replies in this thread alone you are clearly no exception) makes it no surprise why nofappers are #1 in this poll.
Literally everyone have superiority complex here, very few people doesn't and thanks for pointing out I will try to keep it down.

Except JBW actually has proof.
JBW is “proved” using dating website stats.

One thing is saying that whites are preferred over ethnics. Another thing is saying that if you’re white you cannot be incel.

They're all equally annoying. Nofappers are the lowest IQ, though.
dude just deny yourself any and all sexual pleasure despite the fact that you'll never have sex bro haha
Not masturbating is absolutely insane and retarded if you're an incel who will never ever have sex. There's nothing wrong with jerking off once or twice a week.

I'm looking for genocide of nofappers

I voted BBC spammers, although Nofappers are as equally retarded.

Also reading the thread I've noticed quite a bit of hate for JBW theorists, I usually say it just to meme and troll but I had no clue people were legitimately getting mad when people posted it.

JBW believers are the worst

I barely see any serious nofappers on here, the bbc spammers seem to be shitposters memeing, and I've yet to see a serious low inhibit theorist (you are not blackpilled if you believe in this anyway, thats a bordeline bluepill territory). The most annoying and serious at the same time dogmatic group is hands down "JBW" group.

Those who blame their misfortune on poor nutrition, polyps, mouth breathing etc. are the most annoying.

It´s all about choosing your parents carefully. Separated twins are all the evidence you would ever need.

JBW and JBB autists

BBC spammers isn’t even a crowd, isnt it like 1 guy? Almost every other post about it is ironic.

You forgot about gate-keeping oldcels who consider anyone under 30 years old as fakecels.

"Who cares about rampant feminism and tinder, girls your age are still just experimenting"
Yeah. Experimenting with different chads.

Literally everyone have superiority complex here

Nah, most of us don't describe ourselves as a "8/10" or "volcel" who could "easily get a gf" (all things you have said and were warned for).

You're one of the only users here who very obviously has a superiority complex...most users here have the opposite problem. Though it's not surprising that someone who is very obviously a lookism.net cross-poster is a smug bragger.

nofappers, no doubt.
just be white / black is retarded, too. all race pills are locationpills.

Nah, most of us don't describe ourselves as a "8/10" or "volcel" who could "easily get a gf" (all things you have said and were warned for).
:feelsLSD:

Delusions I had

You're one of the only users here who very obviously has a superiority complex...most users here have the opposite problem. Though it's not surprising that someone who is very obviously a lookism.net cross-poster is a smug bragger.

I knew lookism.net thanks to this forum and same for mewing/PUAhate/sluthate and I have never posted there.

I haven't bragged since then:feelscry:

Disgusting warning history I have honestly

Last edited:
JBW is “proved” using dating website stats.

One thing is saying that whites are preferred over ethnics. Another thing is saying that if you’re white you cannot be incel.
No one claims that whites can not be incel but even the JBW deniers will agree that all else being equal Whites will have it better.

No one claims that whites can not be incel but even the JBW deniers will agree that all else being equal Whites will have it better.
Yes I agree. Whites have it better than ethnics on average. If we stop here we can agree.

I disagree with the statement that blacks cannot be incel, blacks have the ugliest facial features and being black dosent grantee you a big dick, plus you will be judged on your face first not something concealed in your pants.

Depends where you live. I'd rather be black where I live, and there's some places i'd rather be Asian aswell, depends where of course.

If you accept that you will never have sex then why isn't it better to just suppress your sexual urges? Blowing a wad in a sock isn't truly gratifying.
That's not the reason most reddit nofap numales do nofap. They do it because they believe it will make them alpha. For incels some sexual pleasure is better than none and you don't have to use your bare hands or a sock. Cumming in my warm fleshlight feels quite gratifying.

Racemongers.

JBW and JBB obsessives are equally annoying and cancerous. No one wants your stormcuck bullshit here. If you want to talk about gassing the Jews, do it on another site. No one wants your annoying race-baiting either.

This site is a community for incels of all races and should remain that way.

1) Nofappers: NOFAP BRO!!! GET ON NOFAP!!! HAVE YOU TRIED NOFAP YET? Nofap changed my life, I used to be a 25 year old KHHV who lived in his basement and yeah....all that stuff applies now but uh....yeah nofap is LEGIT!!!

2) BBC spammers, JBB, crowd: Black men can't be incel!!! I see pictures of ugly black guys with white women on the internet all the time, that proves all of the black guys here are LARPers!! Face doesn't matter for BBCs!!! Dating website statistics? Uh....well they're several years old, so they don't count. You want me to show you studies of my own since i'm just looking for excuses to dismiss yours....well i don't have any, but here's a screenshot from a blacked.com video.

3) Muh environment/tongue position/nutrition crowd: THE MAXILLA AND MANDIBLE ARE NOT INFLUENCED BY GENETICS! Midface length is not caused by genetics but by how you breathe! How do I know?... well lookism.net says so, and their theories are always 100 percent accurate!! Differences between midface length and mandible size between populations....well it's because of their breathing. Populations in the middle east all mouth breathe but indians and asians never fo, so that explains that. Sure, this theory is a bastardized version of a theory proposed by a man who was kicked out of the British Orthodontic Society in a unanimous vote...but that's just a conspiracy bro!!! Chads and tall men with robust frames who grew up in the ghetto eating fast food? You don't know that bro!! Those single moms in the ghetto fed those kids an expensive organic diet that met all of their nutritional needs!!! Identical twins separated at birth always still look the same? S-shut up!!

4) Just be low inhib theorists: Just be low inhib bro!!! Hold frame! Ugly thugs get hot girls all the time. Sure, I don't know any ugly thugs and spend all day in my basement, but I heard it from guys on lookism.net, so it must be true.

5) JBW

JBW is by far the biggest bullshit on this forum.

Go fuck your fleshlight, degenerate pig.
You're a coping subhuman redditor normalfag. Nofap reddit scum doesn't belong here, never will. Go back to r/redpill, normgroid.