Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which gang would you join if you could???

which gang would you join?

• Aryan Brotherhood

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Crips

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Bloods

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Surenos

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Northenos

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
I don't want to join any tbh.

Just join the pope bro he likes children too :lul:
Catholics fucking children is something greatly exaggerated by the media. ONU agents, public school teachers, all demographics with way more pedophiles than Catholics.

The media hates Catholicism even though the current pope is a blatant leftist and they have toned down a lot with stuff about curbing whores and faggots.

Oh, also, teenage girls aren't children, etc.

chat gang tbh

but to answer the real question I would join nothing, criminal gangs is useless and I don't get why people still want to join something who would obviously ruin their lives on 2019

Last edited:
Catholics fucking children is something greatly exaggerated by the media. ONU agents, public school teachers, all demographics with way more pedophiles than Catholics.

The media hates Catholicism even though the current pope is a blatant leftist and they have toned down a lot with stuff about curbing whores and faggots.

Oh, also, teenage girls aren't children, etc.
tbhtbhtbh

JFL if you aren't Chicanomaxxing in 2019 as a shitskin ethnic

None. I'm not into any hierarchical garbage.
There are several reasons why I'm not successful (appearance is one of them, that's why I'm here), and my unwillingness to accept leaders is one of those reason. Thankfully I have a job with a very hands off boss and I'm free to make decisions on my own, but this is rare and I probably won't be as lucky in future jobs.
When I see various initiation rituals (gangs, fraternities, etc) all I can think is "You pathetic worms"

Crips, and Surenos, but if I had to choose which one to be or die, I'd be a Crip.

I’d start my own incel gang.

:f:

Which of them accepts ephebophiles?

Why always the same shitty choice between rival America: white racists, rival sniggers, rival wetbacks. Where is the variety? Where's your hells angels, yakuza, los zetas. Etc.

eagles don't roam in flocks