Which is the most based country in the world ?

river_flow

river_flow

Recruit
★★
9d 12h 45m
I think it is Japan. Although Japanese men themselves are quite low T but the country is gigabased.

In Japan cucking , simping and white knighting are completely non-existent . Women can't get pussy pass or play women card there.

Rape laws are also completely neutral . Any other case where a extreme physical violence is done with a woman is not entertained . Things like "Mee Too " will look like alien concept to Japanese people .

Last edited:
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
35d 17h 16m
What about amongst English-speaking countries?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
78d 19h 20m
No, it’s Saudi Arabia

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
196d 18h 0m
The (militarily occupied) Confederate States of America.

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★
8d 21h 23m
North Korea lol

To koniec

To koniec

I will delivER your death
24d 5h 45m
current or in history in general ?

current it's probably saudi arabia or iran, and in history it's either italian states in middle ages or austro hungary.
Spanish Empire also for based colonization

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
196d 18h 0m
Cope. It doesn't exist anymore, and it will never rise again.
Oh it very much does still exist. As long as the dixie flag is flying on southern men's doorstep and confederate monuments litter the south the invisible empire and their white knights can still rise up and take back this country from the evil jewish forces that are corrupting it.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
35d 17h 16m
Oh it very much does still exist. As long as the dixie flag is flying on southern men's doorstep and confederate monuments litter the south the invisible empire and their white knights can still rise up and take back this country from the evil jewish forces that are corrupting it.
View attachment 414443
Still cope. You think a bunch of rednecks are going to try to secede from the Union? Sure, America is shit rn and I wouldn't mind creating a secessionist state of my own.

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
102d 22h 34m
Idol culture is HUGE in Japan and it’s been like that for at least two decades; there are definitely a lot of simps over there. The rest of your post may be true though.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
196d 18h 0m
Still cope. You think a bunch of rednecks are going to try to secede from the Union?

I hope so eventually. It would come out of a broader conflict tho (Boog larpers actually doing something when biden tries taking their guns for example)

Kaisercel

Kaisercel

Recruit
★★
2d 4h 15m
Don't know about the entire world. In the EU it is probably Slovakia. It seems much more traditional and conservative compared to most developed countries.

river_flow

river_flow

Recruit
★★
9d 12h 45m
current or in history in general ?

current it's probably saudi arabia or iran, and in history it's either italian states in middle ages or austro hungary.
Spanish Empire also for based colonization
In muslim countries what happens is , rich men marry multiple women and incels are left alone and get killed for even staring at chad's wives. That is white knighting is present there.

Also women are not stopped from working there are they behave very badly with their husbands. And proving cheating is very tough there as you need to have four people who watched p-i-v intercourse which is almost impossible.

But I can be wrong though .

Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
201d 1h 14m
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★★
30d 15h 10m
Men in Muslim countries sodomize each other, based?

angryethnicincel

angryethnicincel

Loser Ethnic Truecel
★★★
7d 12h 16m
No, it’s Saudi Arabia
*was

They are liberalising now. And foids can drive there and are beginning to get more rights.

The most based country isn't a country, I would say the Taliban are the most based on foids, or IS at its peak (incels could get prime yazidi sex slave foids).

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
123d 19h 35m
Whichever one has the least amount of femoids rights

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
78d 19h 20m
*was

They are liberalising now. And foids can drive there and are beginning to get more rights.

The most based country isn't a country, I would say the Taliban are the most based on foids, or IS at its peak (incels could get prime yazidi sex slave foids).
It's still the more based country in the world, because it was the last country to give foids rights.

But there are based countries in africa, like somalia where 98% of foids dont have a clit.

I think africa will have the most based countries in 2050

angryethnicincel

angryethnicincel

Loser Ethnic Truecel
★★★
7d 12h 16m
It's still the more based country in the world, because it was the last country to give foids rights.

But there are based countries in africa, like somalia where 98% of foids dont have a clit.

yes, fgm is based. I heard it stops them having sexual pleasure. That's a good thing.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
35d 17h 16m
*was

Northern Nigeria is already based in that regard.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
92d 13h 29m
I think it is Japan. Although Japanese men themselves are quite low T but the country is gigabased.

In Japan cucking , simping and white knighting are completely non-existent . Women can't get pussy pass or play women card there.

Rape laws are also completely neutral . Any other case where a extreme physical violence is done with a woman is not entertained . Things like "Mee Too " will look like alien concept to Japanese people .
Russia, u GrAYcel

Subhuman Orangutan

Subhuman Orangutan

5'4 Gigantopithecus
★★
7d 6h 12m
Zensfy

Zensfy

Youngcel | KHHV | Sub-5 | 5'9"
★★
2d 9h 25m
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★
78d 10h 47m

Gigacope. Japan is simp central.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

20 year old slavic alcoholic
★★★★★
40d 1h 23m
Kyrgyzstan or Azerbaijan. Bride kidnapping is pretty common there lol.