Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is the most based country in the world ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I think it is Japan. Although Japanese men themselves are quite low T but the country is gigabased.

In Japan cucking , simping and white knighting are completely non-existent . Women can't get pussy pass or play women card there.

Rape laws are also completely neutral . Any other case where a extreme physical violence is done with a woman is not entertained . Things like "Mee Too " will look like alien concept to Japanese people .

Last edited:
What about amongst English-speaking countries?

No, it’s Saudi Arabia

The (militarily occupied) Confederate States of America.

North Korea lol

current or in history in general ?

current it's probably saudi arabia or iran, and in history it's either italian states in middle ages or austro hungary.
Spanish Empire also for based colonization

Cope. It doesn't exist anymore, and it will never rise again.
Oh it very much does still exist. As long as the dixie flag is flying on southern men's doorstep and confederate monuments litter the south the invisible empire and their white knights can still rise up and take back this country from the evil jewish forces that are corrupting it.

Oh it very much does still exist. As long as the dixie flag is flying on southern men's doorstep and confederate monuments litter the south the invisible empire and their white knights can still rise up and take back this country from the evil jewish forces that are corrupting it.
View attachment 414443
Still cope. You think a bunch of rednecks are going to try to secede from the Union? Sure, America is shit rn and I wouldn't mind creating a secessionist state of my own.

Idol culture is HUGE in Japan and it’s been like that for at least two decades; there are definitely a lot of simps over there. The rest of your post may be true though.

Still cope. You think a bunch of rednecks are going to try to secede from the Union?

I hope so eventually. It would come out of a broader conflict tho (Boog larpers actually doing something when biden tries taking their guns for example)

Don't know about the entire world. In the EU it is probably Slovakia. It seems much more traditional and conservative compared to most developed countries.

current or in history in general ?

current it's probably saudi arabia or iran, and in history it's either italian states in middle ages or austro hungary.
Spanish Empire also for based colonization
In muslim countries what happens is , rich men marry multiple women and incels are left alone and get killed for even staring at chad's wives. That is white knighting is present there.

Also women are not stopped from working there are they behave very badly with their husbands. And proving cheating is very tough there as you need to have four people who watched p-i-v intercourse which is almost impossible.

But I can be wrong though .

Last edited:
Probably some Islamic country

Men in Muslim countries sodomize each other, based?

No, it’s Saudi Arabia
*was

They are liberalising now. And foids can drive there and are beginning to get more rights.

The most based country isn't a country, I would say the Taliban are the most based on foids, or IS at its peak (incels could get prime yazidi sex slave foids).

Whichever one has the least amount of femoids rights

*was

They are liberalising now. And foids can drive there and are beginning to get more rights.

The most based country isn't a country, I would say the Taliban are the most based on foids, or IS at its peak (incels could get prime yazidi sex slave foids).
It's still the more based country in the world, because it was the last country to give foids rights.

But there are based countries in africa, like somalia where 98% of foids dont have a clit.

I think africa will have the most based countries in 2050

It's still the more based country in the world, because it was the last country to give foids rights.

But there are based countries in africa, like somalia where 98% of foids dont have a clit.

yes, fgm is based. I heard it stops them having sexual pleasure. That's a good thing.

*was

Northern Nigeria is already based in that regard.

There's no based country.

I think it is Japan. Although Japanese men themselves are quite low T but the country is gigabased.

In Japan cucking , simping and white knighting are completely non-existent . Women can't get pussy pass or play women card there.

Rape laws are also completely neutral . Any other case where a extreme physical violence is done with a woman is not entertained . Things like "Mee Too " will look like alien concept to Japanese people .
Russia, u GrAYcel

Gigacope. Japan is simp central.

Kyrgyzstan or Azerbaijan. Bride kidnapping is pretty common there lol.

Russia, u GrAYcel
today is women's day, one of the biggest celebrated days in russia HONK

birth rates are giga low in japan, the country is full of beta males sissyfied by the cia.
i have even seen a documentary where women get paid for cuddling with guys, cause they are touch starved

Last edited:
today is women's day, one of the biggest celebrated days in russia HONK

birth rates are giga low in japan, the country is full of beta males sissyfied by the cia.
i have even seen a documentary where women get paid for cuddling with guys, cause they are touch starved
Ok GrAYcel

among 1st world=Gulf arab countries like Saudi,Qatar,UAE,Oman....
among 3rd world=Afghanistan,Northkorea....

Man Japan is hikkikomori land

japan is still pretty femisinst and toilets are still white worshipers in japan
i think afghanistan is still the best more based place you can go to right now
arranged marriage is super easy and you can get a virgin toilet that never saw a chad in her entire life

japan is still pretty femisinst and toilets are still white worshipers in japan
i think afghanistan is still the best more based place you can go to right now
arranged marriage is super easy and you can get a virgin toilet that never saw a chad in her entire life

Saudi Arabia probably

You can kill whores legally

Afghanistan, it's not even close.