Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which is the most important Face or Height or personality

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
Tell your reasons why you belive and why you belive that.
i want to see something

6'3 with ugly face = incel

5'7 and goodlooking = not incel

personality because the other two dont matter. at all.

6'3 with ugly face = incel

5'7 and goodlooking = not incel
Yeah i unserstand you but what if
6’3 with average face
5’7 with good looking face
which would you think is the more important now?

6’3 with average face
unfair comparison

theres a bigger difference between 6'3 and 5'7 than there is between an average and good looking face

I drink lemonade

unfair comparison

theres a bigger difference between 6'3 and 5'7 than there is between an average and good looking face
What do which measurments do you want me to put instead?

HEIGHT!!!!

I’ve been arguing about it all night

TallFag=Vocel

We should ban these threads tbh, they are boring at this point.

you need both ima keep saying it

you need both ima keep saying it
Yeah but which is more inport lets say that you could add 3 inches or make your face better looking by 3 points which would you choose?

What do which measurments do you want me to put instead?
more like 5'10 (or whatever avg height is in ur country) with good looking face vs 6'3 with average face

:feelsugh:

Can't you people just stop with this

Face>Height unless you're significantly shorter than most girls in your country. Personality is tough though because you need a certain baseline level of NT-ness to even have a chance.

6’3 with average face

Still face and according to blackpill wiki you could be less attractive if you're 6'2 and above.

Height mother fuckers. What a retard question.

Nigga but what if he is 5’7 with a giga chad face then what?
5'7 is a joke. He can be Becky's gay friendo little brother

height is a multiplier. if you are attractive and tall, you are very attractive. if you are not attractive and tall, you remain unattracitve (0*x=0). being attractive and short means there is still some hope but you need to look way better to compete because the multiplier is now less than 1.

50% face
50% height
0% personality

Ethnicity is more important than face and height, unless the minimum threshold isn't met. i.e. bagel boss guy/deformed face

Face with average height mogs everything else tbh tbh

Last edited:
Face always will beat out. Even if you are 5'7 you can get away with adding a few inches to your height, so you're a 5'10. No foid is going to question Chadlets that lie about their height as long as they're taller than the foid. Normies on tinder do it constantly.

You cannot lie about face. It's over.

Face always will beat out. Even if you are 5'7 you can get away with adding a few inches to your height, so you're a 5'10. No foid is going to question Chadlets that lie about their height as long as they're taller than the foid. Normies on tinder do it constantly.

You cannot lie about face. It's over.
I get what you’re saying but a short man will always be seen as weak and beta and that will automatically make foid not want to be with him. Your face can be a straight up 10 but if you’re 5-5’7 it’s over

I get what you’re saying but a short man will always be seen as weak and beta and that will automatically make foid not want to be with him. Your face can be a straight up 10 but if you’re 5-5’7 it’s over
I gymmaxx and I am a curry ogrecel. All I see at the gym are fucking Chadlets that I heightmog fucking around with Stacies that are as tall or sometimes even taller than them. But they have a Chad face so it's over. Height means something if you're a Normie. The better the face the better your chances. Look at fucking Tom Cruise. Females are still yearning after him and he's practically a manlet and crazy.

Face beats height outright.

bone mass and lack of honor

I gymmaxx and I am a curry ogrecel. All I see at the gym are fucking Chadlets that I heightmog fucking around with Stacies that are as tall or sometimes even taller than them. But they have a Chad face so it's over. Height means something if you're a Normie. The better the face the better your chances. Look at fucking Tom Cruise. Females are still yearning after him and he's practically a manlet and crazy.

Face beats height outright.
Ngl i think It’s because you’re curry

It’s over for ethnicels :feelsrope:

10/10 face is literally impossible to be an incel (you'd have to be sub 5ft legit). You can be heightmaxxed and still repel females. Does anyone on these forums have a good face? exactly

Face. Come the fuck on with this shit, just because you manlets are star struck by seeing a tallfag mog you doesn't mean women feel the same way. It's all about facial bones

When you have height, at least you're in the game. Manletism is a death sentence