Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which is the most terrifying movie you ever watched?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
For me it would be those Hellraiser movies.

On rewatching scenes they look dated, the costumes and effects are dated, the dialogue is corny and they have that old B-movie feel. Its not scary. But back then it was the stuff of nightmares. I don't think any movie, horror or otherwise, was this terrifying to me.

Looking back to it, I realize that it was probably because my young itty bitty mind was never exposed to gore before and Hellraiser had a LOT of gore horror.

Haven't watched that many movies tbh

I try to watch scary movies these days but I find them more embarassing that scary. Like I try to turn off the lights and get a meal from burger king and enjoy a good scare, but it's hard to be afraid when I literally wish I would die

I watched hereditary a few days ago. was really bored throughout. Sinister was decent, but not scary

I try to watch scary movies these days but I find them more embarassing that scary. Like I try to turn off the lights and get a meal from burger king and enjoy a good scare, but it's hard to be afraid when I literally wish I would die

I watched hereditary a few days ago. was really bored throughout. Sinister was decent, but not scary
Hereditary was not scary at all. I agree though scary movies are hardly scary. Scary games on the other hand can still be effective

i've never found any horror movie to be that scary after I was 10 years old or so.
when i was a kid, i thought child's play 2 and pet semetary was scary.

Hereditary was not scary at all. I agree though scary movies are hardly scary. Scary games on the other hand can still be effective
I remember watching my older brother play silent hill on the play station 1 as a kid and pretending to have to go to the bathroom when I got too scared.

I remember watching my older brother play silent hill on the play station 1 as a kid and pretending to have to go to the bathroom when I got too scared.
Silent hill 3 scared tf out of me when they teleported to hellworld. I was already in high school jfl. Had to repeat to myself that its just a game to proceed further

On rewatching scenes they look dated, the costumes and effects are dated, the dialogue is corny and they have that old B-movie feel. Its not scary. But back then it was the stuff of nightmares. I don't think any movie, horror or otherwise, was this terrifying to me.

Looking back to it, I realize that it was probably because my young itty bitty mind was never exposed to gore before and Hellraiser had a LOT of gore horror.
Deez nuts

40 year old virgin, a great movie about a guy who systematically destroys his life for some used up whore. Heartbreaking movie.
That movie used to make me laugh. Now it makes me cry

i used to get scared by some "wizard of oz" ads when i was a kid.

I also just watched local58 and it got me unnerved, but not "scared" or "terrified".

My face is a horror movie even critiques fear.
Also the most disturbing movie objectively is: Begotten.
Just don't search it, it was a low budget cult movie who makes Hellraiser and other weird movies look like Peppa Pig.

I don't really get too scared watching horror movies because I know it's all fake but sometimes they manage to give me a good spook

the new "invisible man" was one of the most annoying horror movies i watched.

Masters of Horror (anthology show) had some pretty good ones in the first season

40 year old virgin, a great movie about a guy who systematically destroys his life for some used up whore. Heartbreaking movie.
Leon the professional: Get sweet virgin foid fawning all over you and not being able to fuck her
God Bless America: Being so mentally retarded as to not fuck the foid who is willing and old enough

I hate horror tbh, jumpscares are cheap and trashy. Good horror is atmospheric, never jump scares
1) Wasn't she a grandma at the end?
2) What a cuck.
3) What a cuck² full of shit

Masters of Horror (anthology show) had some pretty good ones in the first season
I remember one episode of the second season. The typical good looking couple moving in and having an oldcel next door.
As usual the old, ugly man was a serial killer.

I remember one episode of the second season. The typical good looking couple moving in and having an oldcel next door.
As usual the old, ugly man was a serial killer.
it was the fat guy Norm from Cheers, JFL. the second season was pretty disappointing tbh.

Hellraiser is a good one
i also used to hate wishmaster. Thought the idea was fucked up. Reminded me of twisted metal video game in how you need to phrase your words in a certain way

The most recent Halloween movie from 2018 was top notch. Not the scariest of all time, but one of the best in recent times. There's another one coming out next year too.

Last edited:
Leon the professional: Get sweet virgin foid fawning all over you and not being able to fuck her
God Bless America: Being so mentally retarded as to not fuck the foid who is willing and old enough

I hate horror tbh, jumpscares are cheap and trashy. Good horror is atmospheric, never jump scares

I remember watching Jurassic Park in theaters (the original cut) and it was so gory and full of blood that I was wondering if it was a snuff film.

I remember watching Jurassic Park in theaters (the original cut) and it was so gory and full of blood that I was wondering if it was a snuff film.
How could you be young enough to think that Jurassic Park is a snuff film and simultaneously know what a snuff film even is?

My face is a horror movie even critiques fear.
Also the most disturbing movie objectively is: Begotten.
Just don't search it, it was a low budget cult movie who makes Hellraiser and other weird movies look like Peppa Pig.
Begotten owns, I love that movie but the first 10 minutes with the lady mutilating herself still makes me cringe.

How could you be young enough to think that Jurassic Park is a snuff film and simultaneously know what a snuff film even is?
I heard about them but never saw one myself. Jurassic Park was just so gory to me when I saw it in theaters.

Event Horizon is a good pick if Had to pick one.

Begotten owns, I love that movie but the first 10 minutes with the lady mutilating herself still makes me cringe.
For a low budget movie it stands out, it makes slasher films look like a cartoon.