Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which is worse? Being a framecel or well built V shaped manlet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17419
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17419

Self-banned
-
After being in the grocery store recently and seeing how pathetic framecels looked, I have a question to pose for you. For an equal face and skull, is it worse to be a shoulderlet framecel worm creature, or a manlet? Lets say the wide clavicle manlet in this hypothetical case is 5'8, and the Zyros tier or worse framecel is 6'.

JFL

Height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> frame

JFL

Height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> frame
I would have agreed before having this recent experience, but I would now only agree in cases of 6'3-4 and above. There are so many decently framed average height men out there, trueframecels stick out like a sore thumb.

I also see more foids with well framed manlets than with human sick figures, even extremely tall ones. Those cases are usually arab men though.

Jfl at asking this question

I'm not trying to detract from the importance of height lol, I am just talking about extreme outliers in both directions here. For everything that can be categorized as normal frames, height is of highest importance, obviously.

Last edited:
Well build v shaped manlet. You can always hide a shitty frame with fat or because you have long limbs you have more room for muscle growth and will still look way better compared to manlets.
th

This is how manlets look when they're by themselves
IMG_4331_grande.JPG

When they're around regular sized people (this is the same guy)
IMG_3928-768x1024.jpg

Well build v shaped manlet. You can always hide a shitty frame with fat or because you have long limbs you have more room for muscle growth and will still look way better compared to manlets.
No shitty frame has ever been hidden by fat, shoulders are barely affected by bodyfat. Muscle does not matter much, yeah maybe you can build up your shoulder muscles a bit, but it can only do so much. If you have this body type adding and maintaining muscle mass is a nightmare, with minimal results.

Looking better is arguable, but as I stated, I have no stake in this really, I am personally average framed, average height, extremely ugly face and skullcel. Just observations I have been having, I felt in need of objectively reevaluating the implications of my observations IRL.
IMG_4331_grande.JPG
Yeah okay.
IMG_3928-768x1024.jpg
What is his height though? His gymcoping and standing more or less naked while the other guy is clothed just makes it worse, this is frame we are talking about, and even if he has a decent one for his size he is a turbomanlet by the looks of things.

I have to take back referencing Zyros frame, I have the PSd image burned into my mind. What I mean is worse, I will gather examples.

I also have to add, no leg lengthening surgery for your lack of frame.

Last edited:
No shitty frame has ever been hidden by fat, shoulders are barely affected by bodyfat. Muscle does not matter much, yeah maybe you can build up your shoulder muscles a bit, but it can only do so much. If you have this body type adding and maintaining muscle mass is a nightmare, with minimal results.

Looking better is arguable, but as I stated, I have no stake in this really, I am personally average framed, average height, extremely ugly face and skullcel. Just observations I have been having, I felt in need of objectively reevaluating the implications of my observations IRL.

Yeah okay.

What is his height though? His gymcoping and standing more or less naked while the other guy is clothed just makes it worse, this is frame we are talking about, and even if he has a decent one for his size he is a turbomanlet by the looks of things.
Fat 100 percent hides a shitty frame. Look at before and afters of people losing weight that don't build that much muscle.
4d6b86531b7c121a24ba4c33cb702bc2.jpg
jared-ddp-yoga.png

Jeff Nippard is 5ft5. My point is that if two people gymmaxed almost always the taller guy will have a better body and most framecels you see are just low body fat and don't lift weights unless they have some disorder like marfans or klinefelters.

People would say the guy on the left is a framecel and there is him in the after.
qFLPT8m.jpg

Fat 100 percent hides a shitty frame. Look at before and afters of people losing weight that don't build that much muscle.
jared-ddp-yoga.png

Jeff Nippard is 5ft5. My point is that if two people gymmaxed almost always the taller guy will have a better body and most framecels you see are just low body fat and don't lift weights unless they have some disorder like marfans or klinefelters.

People would say the guy on the left is a framecel and there is him in the after.
qFLPT8m.jpg
None of those people has a shitty frame, as far as I can tell. Here is what I'm talking about:

Copeframe

Face >>>>>>>>>>>

jared-ddp-yoga.png

qFLPT8m.jpg

Anyone who thinks pic on the left is framecel tier is a fucking Retard
None of those people has a shitty frame, as far as I can tell. Here is what I'm talking about:

View attachment 152342
Yeah id rather be the one on the right.

Massive cope if you think 2-3 inches worth of height is worth more than shoulder width.

I'm 5'8" with decent frame, but a 6'1" framelet still mogs me to mars and back because 6'1". Height is everything.

th

IMG_4331_grande.JPG

IMG_3928-768x1024.jpg
doesnt matter how you look by yourself. female attraction is 100% if you BRUTALLY MOG other dudes around you.
jared-ddp-yoga.png

qFLPT8m.jpg
absolutely retarded to say the last dude in before is a framelet. jesus

i would rather be 6'3 bones man than 5'6 muscle man

If your a framecel with a good face then you can still get stacies women dont care about your body they want a good face and nice height muscle is a slight bonus. If your height isnt right you will get rejected even with a good face.

doesnt matter how you look by yourself. female attraction is 100% if you BRUTALLY MOG other dudes around you.

absolutely retarded to say the last dude in before is a framelet. jesus
Normies think that skinny automatically=bad frame and shitty genetics. If I just showed you the before most people even here would say he's a twink with terrible genetics.

Normies think that skinny automatically=bad frame and shitty genetics. If I just showed you the before most people even here would say he's a twink with terrible genetics.
I am not that much of a retard when it comes to this. That dude had a solid starting frame.

I am not that much of a retard when it comes to this. That dude had a solid starting frame.
Here's another example.

On the left everyone except for black pill people would call this guy a giga genetic trash framecel that will never get big even with steroids.
Chul-soon-transformation.jpg

It's suppose to be an example.
Op said that he sees framecels in real life. My point is that the example he shows never happens in real life and that almost always a gymmaxxed taller guy will always look bigger than a short guy.

Here's another example.

On the left everyone except for black pill people would call this guy a giga genetic trash framecel that will never get big even with steroids.
Chul-soon-transformation.jpg

Op said that he sees framecels in real life. My point is that the example he shows never happens in real life and that almost always a gymmaxxed taller guy will always look bigger than a short guy.
Both of these pictures exploit angles.

After being in the grocery store recently and seeing how pathetic framecels looked, I have a question to pose for you. For an equal face and skull, is it worse to be a shoulderlet framecel worm creature, or a manlet? Lets say the wide clavicle manlet in this hypothetical case is 5'8, and the Zyros tier or worse framecel is 6'.
I’m 5’8 myself, and while I despise my height, it is still taller than the average woman. So I would take the former, although you’re not exactly doing much better.

Face >>>>>>>>>>>
This hypothetical was for an equal face though.
That doesn't happen in real life unless the guy has marfan syndrome.
I disagree. Marfan syndrome is more deform tier, usually disproportionate, and Vshape intact. There are maybe marfan affected individuals that could fall within what I mean, but there are also ones who are just small without such a label. Many of these syndromes are just grouped phenomena which can also occur outside of these typical scenarios. Does not really mean much in my mind. What I can see is what I can see, and there are many nordics and africans who have ridiculously narrow shoulders. Just like the picture i made, and I did not even see many of them shirtless, so I might even be underestimating it.

The thing I feel is of prime importance in my thinking is simply how much of a T indicator frame and neck actually is. The poster below here misses the point, and I admit I could have made my PS attempt more slim.
i would rather be 6'3 bones man than 5'6 muscle man
Muscles is not intended to be the point, even though wide framed men seem to have an easier time to pack it on generally. Wide clavicle width was referenced for a reason.
If your a framecel with a good face then you can still get stacies women dont care about your body they want a good face and nice height muscle is a slight bonus. If your height isnt right you will get rejected even with a good face.
Once again muscles are ultracope, it's all about how much lateral growth there are in your bones. Face width aswell as frame is very important, ahead of some usually cited top 3 factors.

JFL, he has a godly frame for a rice, and the only before pics in the video is as angle frauded as can be.

This hypothetical was for an equal face though.

I disagree. Marfan syndrome is more deform tier, usually disproportionate, and Vshape intact. There are maybe marfan affected individuals that could fall within what I mean, but there are also ones who are just small without such a label. Many of these syndromes are just grouped phenomena which can also occur outside of these typical scenarios. Does not really mean much in my mind. What I can see is what I can see, and there are many nordics and africans who have ridiculously narrow shoulders. Just like the picture i made, and I did not even see many of them shirtless, so I might even be underestimating it.

The thing I feel is of prime importance in my thinking is simply how much of a T indicator frame and neck actually is. The poster below here misses the point, and I admit I could have made my PS attempt more slim.

Muscles is not intended to be the point, even though wide framed men seem to have an easier time to pack it on generally. Wide clavicle width was referenced for a reason.

Once again muscles are ultracope, it's all about how much lateral growth there are in your bones. Face width aswell as frame is very important, ahead of some usually cited top 3 factors.

JFL, he has a godly frame for a rice, and the only before pics in the video is as angle frauded as can be.
He even talks about how he was treated with disrespect when he was skinny because skinny=weak terrible frame to normies.

Definitely the manlet

height is everything according to foids

th

IMG_4331_grande.JPG

IMG_3928-768x1024.jpg

Lmao Manley chad got gig mogged by a balding normie. Height is everything

tbh dude, tren can make anyone huge. that doesnt really mean anything.
He's won tons of competitions. Tons of people take steroids and don't look anywhere close to as good as him.

He's won tons of competitions. Tons of people take steroids and don't look anywhere close to as good as him.
because tren is harder to get than "regular" anabolic steroids and also much more dangerous. if youre on alot of tren and eating alot it is literally physically impossible to not get huge, even if you did 0 exercise.

because tren is harder to get than "regular" anabolic steroids and also much more dangerous. if youre on alot of tren and eating alot it is literally physically impossible to not get huge, even if you did 0 exercise.
He mogs the people he is competing against. He won competitions. They're also on tren. if people saw :)feelskek:) the before of him everyone would say he's a genetic trash framecel and he ended up winning competitions.

Last edited:
He mogs the people he is competing against. He won competitions. They're also on tren. if people so the before of him everyone would say he's a genetic trash framecel and he ended up winning competitions.
tbh, roiding doesnt mean shit for your starting frame. when people say "frame", they usually refer to your natty one. of course, normshits are too stupid to account for things like body fat which makes it seem wider though.

well some foids consider 6 foot short jfl and ill pick 6 foot over your 5'8 guy

qFLPT8m.jpg
Halfthor Bjornsonn undeniably has a frame that is extraordinary which is inherent in him. Even if he did not train for strongman, he would still dwarf people of average height

Halfthor Bjornsonn undeniably has a frame that is extraordinary which is inherent in him. Even if he did not train for strongman, he would still dwarf people of average height
What I'm saying is that frame might as well=height. The reason he's able to get so big is because he's a giga tallfag and that the tall guy you see that is skinny and would be called a framecel wouldn't be if he wasn't low body fat, and lifted weights. Tallfags will almost always dwarf and look bigger than all manlets after lifting weights and gaining body fat unless they have some disorder like marfans syndrome.

i can't help but feel like height gives you the bigger leverage and always has

but don't forget that average to below average men are invisible now, that means 6' is not going to cut it, you need more otherwise you're just some shitty background noise

height is everything according to foids
In the US women are superficial about height because verbal trigger that give them social status by association. “i date a 6 feet man” is showing off and social status keeps superficial american whores alive. The security and safety thing is a blue pill. In other countries it’s just being a couple inches taller than her only really enough to look slightly down on her

He even talks about how he was treated with disrespect when he was skinny because skinny=weak terrible frame to normies.

JFL his noodle gets jealous because shes not receiving the attention.

GOD I HATE WOMEN. ATTENTION SEEKING VAPID CUNTS

Jfl hard question. Cause being a v shaped 5'8 or 6' framecel are both massive improvements for me as a 5'4 framecel

Height is more of a prerequisite. Not 6+, you're not desirable. Height of course doesn't linearly continue to enhance attractiveness though, you just mostly have to meet the requirement, frame is more a modifier in that way.

well some foids consider 6 foot short jfl and ill pick 6 foot over your 5'8 guy
at least you can still fraud from 6 foot, jfl

damn he was such a chang in his early 20's
Height is more of a prerequisite. Not 6+, you're not desirable. Height of course doesn't linearly continue to enhance attractiveness though, you just mostly have to meet the requirement, frame is more a modifier in that way.
having a handsome face while being under 5'7 is like winning a gold medal at the Paralympics

The security and safety thing is a blue pill. In other countries it’s just being a couple inches taller than her only really enough to look slightly down on her
unfortunately everything that originates in USA will sooner or later spread to europe too. I also noticed this pattern here, they just want to brag 24/7 both IRL and on socials about the qualities of their BFs to other foids and people.
Height first, blue eyes a close second trait.