Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion which is worse for incels, college or high school?

which one is worse for incels?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i'd say college because people are more sexually active.

college of course and thank god i never went

I’m yet to go to college

I was horny as fuck in High School.. not so much in College and I never really perceived anyone being attracted to anyone. My mind is probably wired differently.

At least if you have a degree women with degrees won't discriminate against you on that one value.

Sex drive peaked in my early to mid teens. Now, as a near 20 year old adult, my sex drive has went downhill. Not so far to where i don't desire sex, i still do, but to where i just care about it less overall. Guess this is what happens when you don't have sex when your body is really wanting it as a teen.

Sex drive peaked in my early to mid teens. Now, as a near 20 year old adult, my sex drive has went downhill. Not so far to where i don't desire sex, i still do, but to where i just care about it less overall. Guess this is what happens when you don't have sex when your body is really wanting it as a teen.
probably messed up our brains
no sex in teen year

I starting to experience sexual attraction less frequently when I was 19 or 20

im 22

It's actually debatable. Highschool/Middleschool dating is so pure and innocent. Kissing, hand holding (pre sex) those moments are something you won't ever get again (or ever in my case). Of course people do have sex in highschool but not every girl is a full blown slut just yet (usually by the time they're seniors this changes). College is just... yea everyone's a whore and is expected to get gangbanged every weekend.

I'd say highschool. Since you're missing out on the best things of growing up. But maybe that's just my retarded thinking.

In highschool I atleast had a semi large group of friends and got to interact with people in every class.
In college I barely know anyone and go days without even talking to anyone else

I was horny as fuck in High School.. not so much in College and I never really perceived anyone being attracted to anyone. My mind is probably wired differently.
I wasnt as horny as i was in high school as i am now in college.
My sex drive is currently at its peak right now at 21 and higher than it was during high school

It's actually debatable. Highschool/Middleschool dating is so pure and innocent. Kissing, hand holding (pre sex) those moments are something you won't ever get again (or ever in my case). Of course people do have sex in highschool but not every girl is a full blown slut just yet (usually by the time they're seniors this changes). College is just... yea everyone's a whore and is expected to get gangbanged every weekend.

I'd say highschool. Since you're missing out on the best things of growing up. But maybe that's just my retarded thinking.
in college you're missing out on stuff too if you're incel
In highschool I atleast had a semi large group of friends and got to interact with people in every class.
I wasnt as horny as i was in high school as i am now in college.

My sex drive is currently at its peak right now at 21 and higher than it was during high school
people's hormones become intense in their teen years

Yea my hormones starting peaking when i was about 18 or 19 directly after high school
Mine peaked maybe at ages 13-16 it was still very high at 17-18

in college you're missing out on stuff too if you're incel

True, but you miss out on sex not just in college. After college as well. That sweet, pure innocent pre-sex that you have in middle/early highschool is something you truly cannot ever obtain past highschool.

True, but you miss out on sex not just in college. After college as well. That sweet, pure innocent pre-sex that you have in middle/early highschool is something you truly cannot ever obtain past highschool.
College is the time where everyone loses their virginity

High school, and it's not even close.

Sex when you're fresh into puberty with zero problems in the world? It's the greatest bliss we've never experienced.

High school because Chads and normies bullied me. At least in college I was ignored rather than bullied.

During high school you’ll be mocked and ridiculed but in college you will disappear and become invisible which is even worse. While everyone else has formed social bonds you will fall behind and eventually your life will become a movie where you simply watch others live

During high school you’ll be mocked and ridiculed but in college you will disappear and become invisible which is even worse. While everyone else has formed social bonds you will fall behind and eventually your life will become a movie where you simply watch others live
It’s so depressing I just want to end it all man

High school because if you're incel in high school pretty much everyone bullies you. In college you have a chance of them ingoring you

High school. With freedom in college you have way more copes. Also in college you aren't being bullied and you think you still have time left to ascend, just you never do. After college is when shit gets real.

High school honestly. You're forced into a setting where evrryone hates you and excludes you. College, not as much.

But in college, the freshman whores are already having orgies at parties, so in that sense it's much worse to be an incel
probably messed up our brains
no sex in teen year
Yes, kills sex drive if you get none.

For me high school was far worse.

highschool its still socially acceptable to be a virgin loser. in college though youre fucked

The only reason why you don’t get bullied in college is because students are separated in college, in high school they’re together

College is much worse because the degeneracy is right in front of you since they’re of legal age.

High school was hell for me. I never made it to college.

High skkkool
was hell for me
... the memories of my bullies and their harems...

Last edited:
In college, girls dress sluttier

college is a hell of a crap,I had to drop for this fourthmester and lie to my parents im assisting,it's too much sui fuel,foids look at you with repulsiveness,while they compete with each other normie scum who got more laid,went to party,and do normei stuff.Also It dont matter how much I studied I ve never passed a single subject,yet Im trying to do the exams freely,without attrending classes...but anyway they make it very hard.and it's hard to cope.It's an attrition fight,were youre alone.

I live like this since i was 12/13. some normies in HS called me a ghost/npc that watches others living

I learned how to live like this tbh, but i will never forget my bullies and their harems.

The only thing I regret was not killing my bullies in HS, I should have decapitated them all, while I could, since i my country your crime history, if you commited crimes before age 18, is erased.

In college, girls dress sluttier
yea and if you saw em,they look at you with angry/vomitive faces.They even dress semi nude no matter how the weather is just to show their bodies to some chad,but not the typical chad they think theyre entitled to a SUPER chad like wtf,and if they cant reach that super chad they go lesbian.

VERY hard choice, but I have to go with college. At least when I was in high school I still had my home.

VERY hard choice, but I have to go with college. At least when I was in high school I still had my home.
its hard because it depends on the incel. some incels here werent even bullied or werent aware about sexuality during HS.
some didnt go to college
etc

its hard because it depends on the incel. some incels here werent even bullied or werent aware about sexuality during HS.
some didnt go to college
etc
yeah I was bullied relentlessly in HS, and I’m not anymore but I don’t have my home either

College in HS is not that bad being virgin at 18 is no that bad, is not that rare. But in college is suposed you have to lose your virginity futhermore is more difficult to make friends and since people are more free there they can go to more places, making more plains and do more activities than in HS, so they are living the time of their live while you are just sitting alone and rotting

College is worse for dorm cels, otherwise high school.

yea and if you saw em,they look at you with angry/vomitive faces.They even dress semi nude no matter how the weather is just to show their bodies to some chad,but not the typical chad they think theyre entitled to a SUPER chad like wtf,and if they cant reach that super chad they go lesbian.
College girls’ clothes make high school girls’ clothes look like burqas

In high school it’s not as in your face that you are a ugly Incel. My high schooler had plenty of other incels and not too many chads. My college the males are much better looking and it’s more in my face that I’m incel. However you get more freedom in college which is nice but not rlly inceldom related.

collage is more isolating
yeah I was bullied relentlessly in HS, and I’m not anymore but I don’t have my home either
brutal,man.I was bullied in middleschool

In hs you’re hassled

in college you’re isolated and invisible

College because that’s when it becomes clear no one gives a shit about you, if you skipped class for the next month no one would even notice. I never had a day in high school when no one would ever talk to me. In college I had whole weeks go by without interaction.

High school has some bullying but you can usually form a clique unless you’re a total nutjob. My high school was all male so I have fond memories of it.

For me I found grad school to be the worst of both worlds because unlike high school people have big friend circles outside class, and unlike college you see the same small group of people over and over. So you constantly have it rubbed in that people actually know who you are and still don’t want to associate with you. But this may be because my grad school classes were almost all foid.