Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion which is worse for incels, college or high school?

which one is worse for incels?

• Total voters
I’m currently in high school but I can’t imagine the hell college will be if I go, because then I will truly be alone.

I think high school is bad when its compared with college.

For me personally, high school. College isn't so bad because the majority of people just ignore me. I'd rather be ignored than bullied. In HS I was bullied and it was brutal. Glad those days are gone.

College. During highschool you are mostly bluepilled. It's only in college where you become aware of the blackpi;l

High school, for sure. You are forced to socially interact with your peers -- to attend classes together, to dine together, to play sports together. There is no shortage of opportunities for someone to make fun of you.

At college/university, you are not forced to meet with your peers outside an academic setting. You are not forced to eat together. You are not forced to hang out together. You have much more leeway over the way that your time is structured.

i'd say college because people are more sexually active.
high school cause ur forced to go. collegecels can just do WGU, or some other online University thus are responsible for their own suffering.
High school, for sure. You are forced to socially interact with your peers -- to attend classes together, to dine together, to play sports together. There is no shortage of opportunities for someone to make fun of you.

At college/university, you are not forced to meet with your peers outside an academic setting. You are not forced to eat together. You are not forced to hang out together. You have much more leeway over the way that your time is structured.
yup and u can always do online which allows a pseduo NEET life with still getting degree

Last edited:
In highschool I atleast had a semi large group of friends and got to interact with people in every class.
In college I barely know anyone and go days without even talking to anyone else

Yeah this is why I chose college, at least in high school there was more interaction, in college no one even bothers talking to you and you're left completely alone to rot.

College is worse, but at least bullying is way less prevalent in college compared to school (at least in my experience).

Middle school was the worst of all to me.

DEFINITELY COLLEGE.

CHADS HAVING SCOREBOARDS OF STACIES HE BANGED IN THE HUNDREDS IN HIS FRAT IS 100% REAL.

Highschool because me not going to college is proof that im even more incel. Too retarded to even start attending. Its over before it began x100