Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which nose type are you?

Before nose surgery=jew nose

After surgery=feminine nose

Straight nose can give an illusion of more forward growth. I would go for nose surgery if its a big problem for your face.
Yea even a horrible nose is one of the less harsh bad features since it can be fixed relatively easy by either pulling the maxila foward or a rhinoplasty. I swear to god surgery is such life fuel
View attachment 151640

For Western racial anthropologists such as Madison Grant (in The Passing of the Great Race (1911) and other works) and William Z. Ripley, the aquiline nose is characteristic of the peoples they variously identify Nordic, Teutonic, Celtic, Norman, Frankish, and Anglo-Saxon.[24] Grant, after defining the Nordics as having aquiline noses, went back through history and found such a nose and other characteristics he called "Nordic" in many historically prominent men.
That’s a very masculine nose tbh I think it mogs mine but Idk how I would look with an aquiline nose probably better.

Last edited:
Something between 1 and 2.

Nordic type fakecels out :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Probably 3 or 6 I dont know

Nigger, but in white

Nigger, but rice

Dinarid, with a syrid hook on the lower part. It did not begin.

Nordic (based off the diagram, not the photos)

Roman.
But mine looks smaller than the one in the picture.

Stupid Greek triangle nose.

Native Americans nose

62EC4ED9 27B0 42F1 B3A5 926F35F3ED33