Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment which one of these do you hate the MOST?

who do you hate the most?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
only pick one

White Knights since they enabled our suffering in the first place

All women as a whole

Again so soom? This poll?

and they're traitors
there is a reason that dante considered betrayal the most grevious sin, its because they have compromised their own integrity and lied, they have turned their back against their own friends and forsaken their trust and bond, for some one to betray they have not only betrayed their allies but their own humanity
I voted for women as a whole, because they have betrayed humanity, chosen their own pleasure above the human race and progress, they have turned their back against all creation.

Voted white knight but feminists was very close second.

I hate bluepillsplaining

White knights

White knights because they caused all this bullshit.

Why only I voted for chads? They're literally the source of all our problems

White knights are merely a simptom, chad is the problem amd must be eradicated
What if you coomed in a genetically superior femoid and your son was a chad?

I hate chads because they will always be against us and will never abandon nature in the name of male solidarity, but white knights encompass all male traitors, from cucks, to normies, to cops, to simps, to chads, to betabuxxers...

What if you coomed in a genetically superior femoid and your son was a chad?

I hate chads because they will always be against us and will never abandon nature in the name of male solidarity, but white knights encompass all male traitors, from cucks, to normies, to cops, to simps, to chads, to betabuxxers...
I'm never gonna coom inside a pussy so who cares. It's useless to think about hypothetical situations, I am what I am and nothing else and chads are responsible for this shitty life

If you feel more disdain for simps etc. I can understand that, but at the end chads are the root of the problem. Killing all simps wouldn't fix the situation, killing all chads would

I'm never gonna coom inside a pussy so who cares. It's useless to think about hypothetical situations, I am what I am and nothing else and chads are responsible for this shitty life

If you feel more disdain for simps etc. I can understand that, but at the end chads are the root of the problem. Killing all simps wouldn't fix the situation, killing all chads would
It would be better to kill all the chads and all the simps.

Chose all women as a whole, but i'd also go with white knights or normies ngl, i hate them all

Who caused this uproar and political correctness, feminazis, and such? At the core who was the ones that caused that?
I don't think it was foids as that shit was around before the uprising and didn't skyrocket into the way it is today to the point that incels are looked at as terrorists now.

Who's the cause of that? That's who I will pick on the poll.

i hate everyone in general

moralfags piss me off the most since i consider the mhypocrites

at least chads aren't white knight simps
They can be. Well, white knights but not simps. A white knight chad is most deserving of getting what he fucking deserves.

They can be. Well, white knights but not simps. A white knight chad is most deserving of getting what he fucking deserves.
trust me its rare for chads to be white knights

trust me its rare for chads to be white knights
i know it rare for them to actually be white knights, but they will act like white knights as an excuse to bully men and gain even more good goy points.

i know it rare for them to actually be white knights, but they will act like white knights as an excuse to bully men and gain even more good goy points.
just saying that rapists are more likely to be chads. study i found has confirmed it

feminists cause they are partly responsible for the downfall of civilization

I would murder 1 million white knights before touching anyone else in that list
Every single problem have white knights and cucks in general as its root, no exception.

I would murder 1 million white knights before touching anyone else in that list
Every single problem have white knights and cucks in general as its root, no exception.

Jews. Through the laws that they have passed and degenerate culture they have promoted the sick society we all live in today was built.

Jews. Through the laws that they have passed and degenerate culture they have promoted the sick society we all live in today was built.
no. feminists did that

I voted blue pillers because it was the closest thing to "All of the above."

White knights are merely a simptom, chad is the problem amd must be eradicated
it was white knights who permitted the rise of feminism and allowed women rights so long ago
chads took advantage of the situation, hence chad is the symptom and white knights are the cause and problem

it was white knights who permitted the rise of feminism and allowed women rights so long ago
chads took advantage of the situation, hence chad is the symptom and white knights are the cause and problem
Feminism exists only so foids can fuck chads while ugly men get treated like slaves. If chads only went for his looksmatch (or better yet, fucking died) the problem wouldn't exist

Feminism exists only so foids can fuck chads while ugly men get treated like slaves. If chads only went for his looksmatch (or better yet, fucking died) the problem wouldn't exist
I want foids, white knights and chads to all die
die by my hand

i think feminists even hate chads

I try my best not to hate but feminists are the ones who cause the biggest emotional reaction.

Tbh it's just sad how easily women are deceived by the devil.

CHADS AND TALLFAGS

In a primal sense, I clicked on Chads right away, but if I had more time to think I would have a hard time deciding between them normies, and white knights.

I try my best not to hate but feminists are the ones who cause the biggest emotional reaction.

Tbh it's just sad how easily women are deceived by the devil.
i pick white knights