Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one of these situations would you chose? Extreme height vs Extreme face

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

Which one?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Poll is up. Interesting to see the results.

No I'm not using Imperial for this one. METRIC MASTER RACE ONLY.

I want the height for intimidation.

2/10 face that I could just surgerymax. Gl changing your 145 cms

145 cm is tooo fucking short. 155 cm is okey but 145 cm hell no.

face

height with ugly face just makes you an ogre.

Height > Face, anyone who denies this is a loony

@Mainländer So? What do you choose?

145 cm is less than 5 ft. At least a giant ogre can get some landwhale or ugly girl with muscles

I guess the height tbh i would keep my face and be taller so at least i can intimidate people

145 is fucking suifuel.

Height , I can't be 145cm lol

2nd option obviously, could prosportmaxx

Cant answer. If youre ethnic: doesnt matter, its like asking do you wanna be shot in the head or put down by overdosing you on heroin

If the question assumes you are white then Id pick the latter, just be white and tall theory trumps all

I was 145cm when I was 7 lol

I wish i was menacing ogre

56161A59 6DC3 4A46 95E4 CBC579BD0A9C

Option 2 easily. low iq tbh if you choose 1

Boban-Marjanovic_s-PER-after-6-games-is-highest-in-NBA-history.jpg

I'd be ALOT taller with a similarish, maybe 0.5-1.5 point worse face.

Anyone that says they'd take the face is a tallcel faker

Tbh good face because height doesn't matter as much as in america and also i could just find a 2 meters amazon gf so my children could be tall

Option 2 cause you could basketballmax and statusmax from it maybe.

If you shorter then her she simply doesn't see you. I am 1.66 :feelsrope:

Meh kinda boring with the 145 cm option. You couldnt have made him atleast like 160? lol

Both end up incel tbh.
Although one gets treated like an adult man, the other will be seen as a kid for the rest of his life

If your a 2/10 its no point in having all that height when your going to scare everyone you see

dumb fucking question nobody wants to be a literal midget. try asking 195cm 3/10 face vs 170cm 9/10 face instead

2\10 is deformed tier so is 145cm height

both have its perks, cute short guys can get some free hugs /kisses from foids who see them as cute little poodles.
such as Scottish "Baroness Bra" 33EFF69F00000578 3578932 Michelle Mone pictured tweeted her shame Thought this was a six  a 15Michelle Mona picking up a 22 years old Vietnamese man who was giving a welcoming bouquet of lowers
Ugly giant ogrecels would be sought after for the movies if he have some athleticism/warrior skill etc...

Option 2 cause you could basketballmax and statusmax from it maybe.
"With gigamogger frame"

American football, heavyweight boxing, strongman, bodybuilding, even acting in some cases. You can't not statusmax with that height and frame. Then with status, you get wealth, and with wealth, you can cure your 2/10 face with plastic surgery. Option 2 is the clear winner here. All you get with Option 1 is gay tops trying to get into your butthole.

"With gigamogger frame"

American football, heavyweight boxing, strongman, bodybuilding, even acting in some cases. You can't not statusmax with that height and frame. Then with status, you get wealth, and with wealth, you can cure your 2/10 face with plastic surgery. Option 2 is the clear winner here. All you get with Option 1 is gay tops trying to get into your butthole.
This

If you're tall it's easier to do well in life and make money. After making money I would surgery max.

Im alr a 2/10 as rated by some incels so I'm going with height

Galleo is better the way he is.

If I get to be a pretty boy, first.

With a 205cm height I could ogremaxx or surgerymaxx later on. I would assert my dominance by simply exinting within a room.

HEIGHT < FACE

i'd rather be huge and ugly so no one ever fucks with me and if they do i can just throw them

I would choose the ogre

145cm man will always be seen as a pathetic joke no matter what face he has

I feel like if I'm going to be an incel either way I'd rather have a nice face to look back at me when I ever I see a mirror + the fact that I like it when people are taller me and it could maybe make me feel a bit cuter, but if it was a choice in hopes of maximizing my chances of a girl finding me attractive I'd have to go with height.
Makesmesad
On average your chances are just so much better with women as a guy if you aren't short. There's even a joke among some girls I know that some of the guys they like aren't attractive, just tall. That and tall people just get perceived more positively in a lot of ways than short people do. Still, the fantasy of being a cute short guy with a big amazon wife who loves me is a fantasy that's hard to let go of lol.
Here's where the chart is from. https://coffeemeetsbagel.com/blog/dating-statistics/how-tall-are-you-really/