Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Which one of you bitches reported me?

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
Bitches

What's the warning for anyway

View attachment 267407
Imagine being soy when there's no women to simp too. Typical soyboys!

For real though I have absolutely no idea what I received this warning for.
You even said "in GTA". You only got that warning because you're a graycel imo. An 8k posts user could make all the video game threats he wants and not get any warnings

Additional comment:
:feelskek::feelskek: I swear the mods on this site.

who are you again?

it might or might have not been me

was funny that I see this post and immediately thought the same thing
woke up to a 30% warning even though i've been a good boy
i hate being an incel. it's like i can't even win on a forum made for my kind. like even incels look down upon me

(fun fact or sad fact depending on how you see it: I legit thought the email was going to be something good like i got my status promoted or the mods were going to say what a good incel i've been these past few surveys. how pathetic i am)

Got another 20% warning for posting here
Damn man. You guys really must hate me and OP. I think a traitor is out to get us

I'm personally not for such violence but I don't care if people speak out that way. But we do have many, many infiltrators. It would be hard to pinpoint it on one person because there's multiple confirmed IT users on the site.

Jfl at the greycel acting tough. Your the bottom of the food chain pal (rank wise)

I'm personally not for such violence but I don't care if people speak out that way. But we do have many, many infiltrators. It would be hard to pinpoint it on one person because there's multiple confirmed IT users on the site.

I would only beat my wife if she cheated on me. If any of us incels ever ascended we'd most likely will have to marry the first woman to show us attention. It's not like we can just leave a relationship, we don't have options.
Jfl at the greycel acting tough. Your the bottom of the food chain pal (rank wise)
Not for long.