Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you hacked Elliot Rodger's Twitter Account?

The Supreme Gentleman has returned! Just in time for the 5 year anniversary of the Day of Retribution.

Starbucks CEOs rejoice at the prospect of vanilla latte sales going through the roof.

Elliot dropping dogpills on us.

Props to the incel who did this, I wonder how his family must feel about this.

I wonder how his family must feel about this.
his family doesn't care about him, i checked his father's and brother Jazz's fb page on his birthday and no one even mentioned him.

That account is probably fake. People knew about ER when he was alive because his videos and PUAhate. Someone probably trolling

That account is probably fake. People knew about ER when he was alive because his videos and PUAhate. Someone probably trolling

Anyone can make a fake Twitter and link to his YouTube videos, what we need is the Twitter account directly tied to his YouTube channel. If he had one.

Fucking zombie ER :feelzez:. Probably looking to take back his Beamer from the junkyard like Kavinsky did with his Testarossa.

This. Elliot became somewhat notable after he delayed his 2nd planned Day of Retribution in April on PUAhate and that misc bodybuilding forum. It's probably someone from those forums.

This. Elliot became somewhat notable after he delayed his 2nd planned Day of Retribution in April on PUAhate and that misc bodybuilding forum. It's probably someone from those forums.
Exactly, he mogged me though

ER didn't really die

his family doesn't care about him, i checked his father's and brother Jazz's fb page on his birthday and no one even mentioned him.

That is actually kind of sad.

Absolute madman

2BB28E89 A1BC 4E9E B469 72DEC8B2DE22

I really like ER and i wish he was alive and become my friend

"He died for our sins but on the third day the Father raised him up".

Same with "his" dozens of YouTube accounts. One of which has a copy of all his videos.