Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Which pill is the hardest?

Which pill is the hardest to swallow?

• Heightpill

• Racepill

• Meekspill

• Dogpill

• Agepill

• Other (please mention)

• Bluepill :soy::bluepill:

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
For me it is the agepill. Because once you finished puberty and still an incel = over. And there is nothig you can do. Its to late to take growth hormons, your social circle game is fucked, you missed out teen love, and you know there is no hope just copes.

Dogpill and the meekspill. Women would rather fuck violent criminals than me, worse, they'd rather fuck dogs.

Dogpill is the worst.

We are less than dogs. Dogs have more rights than us

Dogpill. Women would rather fuck a different species of animal than fuck us. They find a dog more attractive than they find an ugly looking male.

Ngl heightpill, tgey dont see you as a male if youre under 6

I didn't see agepill, so I put other, but the agepill.

Ngl, bluepill makes you depressed

The "Real love doesn't exist " pill.Growing up i thought I will have a romantic relationship with foid who wants me and who is connected to me on deeper level.I thought every marriage is like this.Turns out that's not the case,a lot of them are unhappy betabuxx.

Dogpill.

Although I am a strong proponent of dogpill, but still I have some difficulties digesting it properly.

The "Real love doesn't exist " pill.Growing up i thought I will have a romantic relationship with foid who wants me and who is connected to me on deeper level.I thought every marriage is like this.Turns out that's not the case,a lot of them are unhappy betabuxx.

It exists for meeks and a bunch of dogs.:feelshaha:

Dog pill is obviously the most brutal and hit me to a breaking point, the age and racepill are a close secound but the racepill is especislly very brutal for an ethnic.
Dogpill>Agepill>Racepill>heightpill (Meekspill is just basic lookism, so I wont include it)

Meekspill is the toughest. How you can deliberately be a complete piece of shit convicted violent criminal and society (read: foids) will just forgive you and give you actual millions of dollars, for no reason other than your looks. Its such a brutal pill.

I refuse to take the dogpill. I dont think foids are fucking dogs, I just think they are using dogs as something to channel their nurturing instincts towards since they've been (((conditioned))) to not have kids. Or at least not have kids that dont belong to Chad.

The heightpill with the racepill at a close second.

Still in denial about the dogpill tbh.

Anyone who voted for anything other than the Age Pill is either very young, or very retarded.

The brutal thing about the dogpill is that they get EVRYTHING we want. They get stacys pussy, true love, and foids are cooking for them. And they aint even human. :feelshaha::feelsgah:

Foids would rather fk creatures that poop on the street then us, creatures that smell each other assholes, creatures that pee in order to signal territory, creatures that eat on the floor...
Nothing is worse.

facepill is the hardest pill lol

Never having had young love is deeply sad. Agepill

We all know that having face height frame breaks or make you, but ain't no one thought of the autismpill.

With autism you either have very good looks or you have a extremely risk of inceldom, also NTs can ascend via social game, we can't (chad looks or gtfo). So the road to ascension is stuck at betabuxx.

Oh wait we can't even hold a fucking job and the fucking assholes co workers just take advantage of you and you lose to competitions for promotions because of your nonexistent social skills.

That's implying you can pass a job interview at all.

For NT even if they're incels they can make friends be normal feel human. For us it's the abyss.

Autists are 27x more likely to rope or KSG. It's not hard to see why.

Blackpill in general. Racepill does not really bother me at all as I'm white (but still disabled).

The heightpill and agepill. If you're too short or too old you're screwed from the very beginning. I would say the NTpill but most incels here tend to deny the truth of it
Yeah, NTs have a huge advantage. Obviously being NT alone isn’t enough but it helps a lot. At least they can live normal lives.

@AsiaCel summed it up pretty well.

Racepill. Realizing all ethnic women are reserved for the white man and how you are seen lower than shit by every women. Not to mention the only good looking ethnics LOOK “white” or have “white features”. Agepill hasn’t hit me cuz I’m 18. Also face>height. Dogpill comes 2nd tbh. It’s just disgusting

BBC pill = meeks pill

BBC will be required for all slayers in the future...

Chads will all be just cucks including minority rich beta bux cuck....

Other than that....

All the rest of garbage male specimen is discarded to either rope, go ER or Go to WAR or GO LDAR or GO NT OR GO ER!

This too

The facepill.

Facepill is the worst also beingalivepill

dickpill is the hardest and the hardest to swallow

Oh, I’d definitely have to say the meekspill.

agepill without a doubt

heightpill it's the strongest one

heightpill the hardest, then agepill and finally dog pill.

We all know that having face height frame breaks or make you, but ain't no one thought of the autismpill.

With autism you either have very good looks or you have a extremely risk of inceldom, also NTs can ascend via social game, we can't (chad looks or gtfo). So the road to ascension is stuck at betabuxx.

Oh wait we can't even hold a fucking job and the fucking assholes co workers just take advantage of you and you lose to competitions for promotions because of your nonexistent social skills.

That's implying you can pass a job interview at all.

For NT even if they're incels they can make friends be normal feel human. For us it's the abyss.

Autists are 27x more likely to rope or KSG. It's not hard to see why.