Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which pills or aspects of the blackpill are the most brutal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
For me the most brutal pill to swallow would be the teenlovepill. This pill is especially brutal since you will come to the realization that even if you were to ascend by some sort of miracle it still wouldn’t be the same. Losing your virginity is an extremely important milestone in your life and not reaching that milestone in the required age will have profound impacts on your wellbeing. It’s like learning how to walk or talk at 10 instead of 1 or 2. You will still be crippled for the rest of your life.

Another brutal pill would be the dogpill since you will come to the realization that foids would prefer to fuck an entirely different species instead of you.

@Personalityinkwell @Edmund_Kemper @Robtical @Mainländer

It's funny how they blame men for "taking advantage" of rosties, when western foids are the ones who take advantage of bluepilled cucks with much less relationship experience than themselves.

agepill

everything decays and dies in the end thus nothing matters

Agepill, the older I get the more I realize that I am a genetic failure.

It's funny how they blame men for "taking advantage" of rosties, when western foids are the ones who take advantage of bluepilled cucks with much less relationship experience than themselves.
They are the ones that take advantage of everyone else. A 17 yo foid has much more experiences than a 22 yo man
agepill

everything decays and dies in the end thus nothing matters
Agepill, the older I get the more I realize that I am a genetic failure.
True. That one is also quite brutal. Things get even worse as time passes on

For me the most brutal pill to swallow would be the teenlovepill. This pill is especially brutal since you will come to the realization that even if you were to ascend by some sort of miracle it still wouldn’t be the same. Losing your virginity is an extremely important milestone in your life and not reaching that milestone in the required age will have profound impacts on your wellbeing. It’s like learning how to walk or talk at 10 instead of 1 or 2. You will still be crippled for the rest of your life.

Another brutal pill would be the dogpill since you will come to the realization that foids would prefer to fuck an entirely different species instead of you.

@Personalityinkwell @Edmund_Kemper @Robtical @Mainländer
Why are you tagging inkwell and kempfer??

Fuck those 2 niggers

don't know, it's all horrible

Neotony pill is brutal, literally can’t even get surgery for that

Eyepill

A4A  JPT6KPr9L Mqw3P8wfuFoopZ9CcH81KCy6qZdk
64466e9e3694ebbf3710096e79470dfcc5 incel 082xw710
D7r95 4WkAAeQbH

chad fishing destroyed me. the fact that rapist nazi pedo chad gets matches while i got nothing. feels like women have no souls :cryfeels:

chad fishing destroyed me. the fact that rapist nazi pedo chad gets matches while i got nothing. feels like women have no souls :cryfeels:
They really don’t tbh. They would rather send ugly men to concentration camps instead of having sex with them

Age pill shouldn’t even be allowed as it gives none of the others a chance

Is there any aspect of it that isn't insanely brutal though?

Is there any aspect of it that isn't insanely brutal though?
True but some are even more brutal. Atleast to me the teenlovepill is more brutal than the rest

That your genes dont matter as the number of partners you have wont get you into Heaven

What destroyed me? The atomic blackpill where some blessed anon created a Tinder chad called Ray Perr who bragged to being a pedophile who had raped a child and dozens of women were begging for it from him. He kept making it more messed up in DM's with the girls. Numerous women gave him their numbers and some admitted to being underage there and then. It was even more messed up than "nazi chad" with Mien Kampf quotes and a swastika tattoo and some bitch who was obviously Jewish wanted him.

Although probably the worst ever for me was some article and a comment thread on Return of Kings that introduced me to "the dog pill" and that profoundly changed my world view. I have never been the same since.

What destroyed me? The atomic blackpill where some blessed anon created a Tinder chad called Ray Perr who bragged to being a pedophile who had raped a child and dozens of women were begging for it from him. He kept making it more messed up in DM's with the girls. Numerous women gave him their numbers and some admitted to being underage there and then. It was even more messed up than "nazi chad" with Mien Kampf quotes and a swastika tattoo and some bitch who was obviously Jewish wanted him.

Although probably the worst ever for me was some article and a comment thread on Return of Kings that introduced me to "the dog pill" and that profoundly changed my world view. I have never been the same since.
Oh yeah I remembered that experiment. Foids are the ultimate meme gender. You can literally get away with raping and torturing kids to death as long as you are a chad. The dogpill is one of the more brutal pills to take but the teenlovepill takes number 1

The halo effect
Knowing that looks not only impact your dating life but your career, friendships and status is just horrible
That your genes dont matter as the number of partners you have wont get you into Heaven

While you're repenting and praying for an afterlife that will never come chad is fucking the member of your church :feelskek:

Last edited:
True but some are even more brutal. Atleast to me the teenlovepill is more brutal than the rest
TeenLovepill is indeed brutal af, once you miss out that's it and there's no going back.

TeenLovepill is indeed brutal af, once you miss out that's it and there's no going back.
Missing out on teen love can mentally cripple you for life

While I agree with the general idea that sex is best experienced when you are young(upto late 20s at most) and if you miss out its never the same. The point of this thread is still factually incorrect