Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which posters seem more like failed normies rather than real incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Calling fakecels here chads is a bit of a stretch

BrendioEE is truecel

Every single poster that is a teenager.

I dont know about that

Probably me though an average looking foid from my group finds me disgusting
I got an IOI from an ugly chick once
(cope)

@Napoleon de Geso
He had a better social life and opportunities to get laid than most of us here. He still fucked it up though, because of his obsession with little girls.

@Napoleon de Geso
He had a better social life and opportunities to get laid than most of us here. He still fucked it up though, because of his obsession with little girls.
I had lost teen years without teen love, that fucked a lot all later life

@Napoleon de Geso
JFL if you think he didn't have sex with 20yr old foids when he was in his 20s.

He didn't seal the deal, obsessing over teen foids, and now only 30+ yr foids want him.

white tallfags with at least average faces

Probably me though an average looking foid from my group finds me disgusting
I got an IOI from an ugly chick once
(cope)
idk man I think you exaggerating a little bit about foids find you disgusting, i dont say youre truecel, because youre not, but answer in a bait thread for fakecels is a little bit stupid, i suppose

Anyone who isn’t above the blue color and has been here since the beginning of Janurary 2020 or earlier.

@Napoleon de Geso
"opportunities" is cope if you didn't take them.

JFL if you think he didn't have sex with 20yr old foids when he was in his 20s.

He didn't seal the deal, obsessing over teen foids, and now only 30+ yr foids want him.
i think he got laid multiple times before. it's pretty obvious. The only reason he's an incel now is because he rejects women that are his age.
"opportunities" is cope if you didn't take them.
Well I never had any opportunites, but he said numerous times he rejected women beacuse they were ugly. Whch in his mind is 99% of women.

i think he got laid multiple times before. it's pretty obvious. The only reason he's an incel now is because he rejects women that are his age.
This is my main issue with him at this point.

For some incels on here, it's not even about the sex, it's the want for companionship. Major Cope on that end, but still someone like @Napoleon de Geso , who can attain that, is an absolute insult to the forum overall. This nigga who's an absolute joke of a man, feels entitled to wanting free teen pussy as a Sub8male. It has never been free for Sub8males in any lifetime.

Imagine how teencels must feel, knowing that this old man, passed his prime, wants to pretend to be Chad and pumpndump teen foids. As if teen chads deflowering countless holes isn't enough of a slap to their face. . You got this idiot who could of settled 4times over without needing to be a richcel.

This is my main issue with him at this point.

For some incels on here, it's not even about the sex, it's the want for companionship. Major Cope on that end, but still someone like @Napoleon de Geso , who can attain that, is an absolute insult to the forum overall. This nigga who's an absolute joke of a man, feels entitled to wanting free teen pussy as a Sub8male. It has never been free for Sub8males in any lifetime.

Imagine how teencels must feel, knowing that this old man, passed his prime, wants to pretend to be Chad and pumpndump teen foids. As if teen chads deflowering countless holes isn't enough of a slap to their face. . You got this idiot who could of settled 4times over without needing to be a richcel.
Be cuck yourself, I pass
Mgtow

@Napoleon de Geso is a personality chad.

Every single poster that is a teenager.

teenagers/youngcels cant be failed normies, fakecels perhaps but not failed normies
you have to give yourself until mid 20's before that title can be claimed, then the agepill take over.

in middle and high school only 8+ guys get foids.
mid to high tier normies would have to get status and proficient in some areas to get in a social circle where they can meet and get foids.
clownmaxxing/jestermaxxing in some cultural, sub culture, counter culture area such as art, music,dancing, goth, emo, cooking,yoga, hipsterism,drugs,etc...
and other areas beside weeb territory such as Mario Bros and Magic/Pokémon/anime/YuGiOh.

@ThePlagueDoctor thoughts?
Teencel = fakecel applies most of the time tbh, considering how many young”cels” have left the forum, in fact I remember @Mrpvolts was a youngcel who got banned cuz he fucked a girl.

Im almost 100% gonna stay on this forum just because I’m Asian w/ psoriasis and terrible acne, which slaughters my SMV.

Teencel = fakecel applies most of the time tbh, considering how many young”cels” have left the forum, in fact I remember @Mrpvolts was a youngcel who got banned cuz he fucked a girl.

Im almost 100% gonna stay on this forum just because I’m Asian w/ psoriasis and terrible acne, which slaughters my SMV.
The thing about Teencels, boys and men in general who go on to "ascend", most of these males were like us at some point, they will never get to deflower or a be a foid's first sexual experience.

In that aspect, it can be a damaging experience if you dwell on it long enough while also being a struggling virgin or remaining to be a voluntary virgin, waiting for a virgin match that will never come to you

I would imagine that negative thoughts and ideas like that get put to rest once you're sexually validated multiple times, since most normgroids grow up to not care about a foid's body count and not taking her virginity.

Hi. Thx 4 tagging me graycel bro. I think I'm a failed normie too. That's the funny thing. Damn this life. The right breaks and I may have been laid and ascended

@Einon
@Einon
@Einon
@Einon
@Einon
@Einon
@Einon
@Einon
@Einon
@Einon
@Einon
@Einon