Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Which race acts the perviest?

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date

Which race acts the perviest?

• Japanese/Sushi

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Indian/Curry

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • Arab/Kebab

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • White/Cracker/Mayo

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • African/Bushmeat

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Other/?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
The Japanese are known for taking creepshots. The Indians are known for being subhuman but still try to flirt with women. Africans are low inhib. Whites live at the source of induced degeneracy. Arabs are known for things too but are high T so women allow them to.

Whichever has the most money currently.

either curries or kebabs

have you even seen hentai?

black niggers

Each race is pervy in their own ways. Whites take degeneracy to new levels, with sexually unnatural stuff but they get a lot of it so you don't see the same outward desperation in them as in other races. Blacks violate laws, are pervy in an aggressive way and violate human decency. Asians tend to be passive and let the perversions consume them from within. Indians are desperate and delusional and have either a delusional god-complex (believing that they deserve everything) or they are extremely insecure. Usually you see both qualities in the same person for Indians. This insecurity and delusional god-complex conflicts with reality and they implode from within and the unbalanced demeanor that comes as a result of this is extremely repulsive and they also are willing to lie, cheat and distort to get what they want. Biggest liars I have seen are Indians, especially Hindus. Arabs have become their own worst enemy through following the beliefs of the powerful, whether it is the West or Saudi or Iran. Their women reflect the societal diseases that are among them. They have abandoned Islam and their traditions for wahhabism/salafism, secularism and shiaism.

Last edited:
Whites aren't pervy as much as other race but sure are disgusting when it comes to sexual relations.

Each race is pervy in their own ways. Whites take degeneracy to new levels, with sexually unnatural stuff but they get a lot of it so you don't see the same ouward desperation in them as in other races. Blacks violate laws, are pervy in an aggressive way and violate human decency. Asians tend to be passive and let the perversions consume them from within. Indians are desperate and delusional and have either a delusional god-complex (believing that they deserve everything) or they are extremely insecure. Usually you see both qualities in the same person for Indians. This insecurity and delusional god-complex conflicts with reality and they implode from within and the unbalanced demeanor that comes as a result of this is extremely repulsive and they also are willing to lie, cheat and distort to get what they want. Biggest liars I have seen are Indians, especially Hindus. Arabs have become their own worst enemy through following the beliefs of the powerful, whether it is the West or Saudi or Iran. Their women reflect the societal diseases that are among them. They have abandoned Islam and their traditions for wahhabism/salafism, secularism and shiaism.
By whites you mean the J’s?
Whites aren't pervy as much as other race but sure are disgusting when it comes to sexual relations.
What race are you?

either curries or kebabs
They're my top two also but curries have to take it. London is too diverse and as such I see the two whenever i leave the house, curries take it by a whisker.

Kebabs

Back in 90s when I was a kid (yes, I am an oldcel) I traveled a lot with my parents and visited Egypt a few times. Red Sea resorts were great and inexpensive back then and lots of Germans, Brits and ex-USSR folks chose those as their summer destinations. One day we spent a little longer on a beach than most people do, almost until the sunset. Apparently that was the time locals also went to swim. There was a young foid in our hotel, not very cute, but a redhead and very skinny. 5 or 6 young kebabs almost circled her standing 50-60 ft from her in a shallow sea and started jacking off staring at her - with shorts still on, but it was very obvious. All tourists had their WTF reaction and literally ran from the beach. I've seen it a few more times during that trip and realized that there are probably no creepier folks than kebabs in the universe...

Anything other than curry is pure cope.

Tfw when curry but too high inhib to ask for bobs and vagene. I have failed my ancestors.

Before Japan with the tentacles and whatever, only one had an idea of making a whole sex book called the Kama Sutra.
This isn't even a fair fight.

Bob's and vejana

japanese is a race now? lulz its curries btw
Indians are desperate and delusional and have either a delusional god-complex (believing that they deserve everything) or they are extremely insecure. Usually you see both qualities in the same person for Indians. This insecurity and delusional god-complex conflicts with reality and they implode from within and the unbalanced demeanor that comes as a result of this is extremely repulsive and they also are willing to lie, cheat and distort to get what they want. Biggest liars I have seen are Indians, especially Hindus.
open bob

Last edited:
Before Japan with the tentacles and whatever, only one had an idea of making a whole sex book called the Kama Sutra.
This isn't even a fair fight.

I've gotten trough the Kama Sutra; it's actually quite prude. It is said to be very sexual but it was written by monks and was the only religious text which in some way discribed the different possible sexual relations which is why it got such a reputation.

Ancient pre-muslim-conquest India was truly great and worthy of being a cultural superpower through the ages.

Each race is pervy in their own ways. Whites take degeneracy to new levels, with sexually unnatural stuff but they get a lot of it so you don't see the same outward desperation in them as in other races. Blacks violate laws, are pervy in an aggressive way and violate human decency. Asians tend to be passive and let the perversions consume them from within. Indians are desperate and delusional and have either a delusional god-complex (believing that they deserve everything) or they are extremely insecure. Usually you see both qualities in the same person for Indians. This insecurity and delusional god-complex conflicts with reality and they implode from within and the unbalanced demeanor that comes as a result of this is extremely repulsive and they also are willing to lie, cheat and distort to get what they want. Biggest liars I have seen are Indians, especially Hindus. Arabs have become their own worst enemy through following the beliefs of the powerful, whether it is the West or Saudi or Iran. Their women reflect the societal diseases that are among them. They have abandoned Islam and their traditions for wahhabism/salafism, secularism and shiaism.

Islam sucks, goat fucker.

Ancient pre-muslim-conquest India was truly great and worthy of being a cultural superpower through the ages.
Nice joke. Aryan invaders conquered India and introduced the caste-system, they made it so that the conquered Dravidians would be at the lowest level of the caste system and them and their descendants would be at the top, but they eventually mixed with their conquered people and became like them. Even today India is famous for outsider achievements, such as Taj Mahal, Mughlai cuisine, Sitar, Tabla, and Mughal clothing, which come from Muslim kings who conquered it.

Curries, undoubtedly.

Whites, they are just allowed to do it.

Why aren't Jews on this list?

statistically blacks are by a huge margin the most likely to rape, which i'd consider pretty "pervy" behaviour.

curries are usually just bobs and vagene types who pay for whores' private snapchats. which is bad but hardly rape.