Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which race of foid do you hate the most and why?

the ones that don't suck my dick

^

Also explain how its cucked to hate all foids equally?
I have my reasons to dislike one race of foid as much as the other.

Racists don't understand that racism and inceldom doesn't mix, because inceldom is about hating all of human society and existence as a whole

But retarded stormfrontcels want everything to be about their beloved master race and how they can "save it", they don't operate on logic, not hating specific races is cucked for them, because without that element of separation and segregation they can't protect those magical white holes from those dastardly coloured poles :feelskek:

euro-mediterranean foids

White women can be up their own ass sometimes and I’m white.

Racists don't understand that racism and inceldom doesn't mix, because inceldom is about hating all of human society and existence as a whole

But retarded stormfrontcels want everything to be about their beloved master race and how they can "save it", they don't operate on logic, not hating specific races is cucked for them, because without that element of separation and segregation they can't protect those magical white holes from those dastardly coloured poles :feelskek:
Literally this jfl, it's such an absurd cope that I can't wrap my head around. It's like having Stockholm's syndrome for your race.

Stockholm's syndrome for your race.

Perfect description, no matter how much they abuse and reject you, you "love" them because of "muh genetics", I could never have such blind allegiance

Hands down the worst type of foid is the middle eastern arab foid, they are all rude pigs who have no decency and treat the world like they own it

Females of european and south asian descent would be top two.

I hate asian foids because they are the biggest modern day white supremacist group and im not even asian they are just so in your face about how much they like white guys. I feel sorry for ricecels