Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which race of men is chadder, western european whites or russians?

Which race of men is chadder?

• Western euro/american whites

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Russian/slavs

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Obviously it is decided that currycels are the truest cels, and also that rice cels, hispanics, blacks... have it worse than whites. But what about slavs? I know a few slav chads ngl.

It's about the same but I have to say slavs tend to be physically stronger. A lot of strongmen come from slavic countries, slavs are good in olympic sports that are about strenght.

Slavs is dependent. Russians and Poles can benefit from JBW but like Serbs and Croats are ethnics, so its worse off for them.

Western Europeans are hands down JBW Chads and I fucking hate them.

It's about the same but I have to say slavs tend to be physically stronger. A lot of strongmen come from slavic countries, slavs are good in olympic sports that are about strenght.
yeah tbh

i have a theory that slavs would be considered the chaddest chads and the world's superior race if they weren't poor. its just that being poor gives them a bad halo if you will, due to the lower status it implies
Slavs is dependent. Russians and Poles can benefit from JBW but like Serbs and Croats are ethnics, so its worse off for them.

Western Europeans are hands down JBW Chads and I fucking hate them.
i didn't realize they were different among eastern euro countries

well i mean ukranians and russians

Right now it's western European and American men. However, if Eastern Europe developed properly like the west, we could see them giving the western Europeans/Americans a run for their money. You cannot not have some Chad genes in you if you have Red Army genes that pushed back the Germans back in the day.

Also is Vladimir Putin Chad?

Western Euro but not American Whites. American Whites are soy as fuck

Also is Vladimir Putin Chad?

are you serious. he is a normie manlet

President Putin is reported to be 170 cm tall.

He also uses shoes with hidden wedge heels at official arrangements to look taller. According to some accounts, these add between 3 and 6 cm to his height. The heels explain his habit of wearing suit pants with oversized inseam for occasions where he is going to be photographed seated.

His official pictures usually are staged with him surrounded by people shorter than himself, or placed slightly ahead of other people.

main-qimg-a759f9cd68819ec21ccf5998ac721057

It’s safe to assume that his height is around 160, may be even lesser.

Last edited:
are you serious. he is a normie manlet

President Putin is reported to be 170 cm tall.

He also uses shoes with hidden wedge heels at official arrangements to look taller. According to some accounts, these add between 3 and 6 cm to his height. The heels explain his habit of wearing suit pants with oversized inseam for occasions where he is going to be photographed seated.

His official pictures usually are staged with him surrounded by people shorter than himself, or placed slightly ahead of other people.
Holy fucking shit I didn't know this. Russian media constantly putting him in a Chad light.

Proves my point that media has everything to do with how foids perceive us because foids don't have the ability to think for themselves. And who suffers as a result? Us.

Except for rice. We will always be mogged no matter how much Kpop Gookpop Jap pop or Chinkpop is pushed into the western consciousness.

Looks wise? Westerners.
Masculine wise? Slavs.