Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which religion is more interesting to study?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Pretty bored and depressed tbh. Looking for a new cope since I kinda ran out of them.

There's many religions, which one would you recommend? They all seems as crazy and bullshit to me, so I have no preference.

Gnosticism without a doubt

Hinduism because they have an elephant god

trunks me

Islam, teaches how to beat wife

Hinduism because they have an elephant god

trunks me
Thinking of elephants makes me sad. Such intelligent and kind creatures, butchered till there are very few remaining.
Islam, teaches how to beat wife
Islam is pretty based, but I just can't take it or Christianity seriously. The more the followers obey something blindly and when you ask them questions they just answer you with standard answers such as "have faith" or other condescending crap like "the Lord has patience", the more I'm put off by it.
Gnosticism without a doubt
Is that the weird, ancient one that various nuts on /x/ and other "esoteric" communities preach? They all seem like stuck-up dicks with their heads so far up their asshole they think everyone else is an idiot.

Last edited:
Not exactly a religion but What about hermiticism?

Not exactly a religion but What about hermiticism?
f74ok.jpg

Scientology. L Ron Hubbard is a very interesting character.

Scientology. L Ron Hubbard is a very interesting character.
That could be an interesting read. Those scientologists believe in some crazy shit, hilarious.

That could be an interesting read. Those scientologists believe in some crazy shit, hilarious.
I don´t really think it´s so much about what they believe in. What attracts people to the belief systems is probably social dynamics and togetherness. If you really want to see how these systems work, watch this https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7768848/

Watched it all, absolutely hilarious, thanks for that.

Damn hippies are so dumb.
Those poor scientologists had to pay thousands upon thousands to level up to know any of that information. Until one day someone leaked it all which triggered the scientology people lmao

Satanism.

Just kidding, they're all meme bullshit. I'll never understand how anyone takes any religion seriously. I understand women need religion to not be degenerate, but that doesn't mean you as a man actually have to take that low IQ shit seriously.
Religion exists solely to keep women in line. Religion was created for women. You can promote it and respect it for what it is and what it accomplishes, but if you unironically believe in any of that shit you're a retard.

High Watchpost

Harā Bərəzaitī is the source of all mountains of the world, that is, all other mountains and ranges are but lateral projections that originate at High Hara. High Harā is the geographic center of the universe, immediately surrounded by the steppes of the early Aryans. It is a polar mountain around which the stars revolve; it is also the mountain behind which the sun hides at night. Harā is tall and luminous, free from darkness and the predations of the false gods that are later considered to be evil spirits. High Hara is at one end of the bridge of judgement that all souls must cross. The bridge then spans the lands of hell.

Islam.

It is the only way

Going back to the times of Noah (Nakh) gives moslems and others a clearer understanding.
These people from the Bible still exist. These are them...

Religions can't be studied, they can only be practiced, because they are pathways towards God and there's an essence underneath the surface which can only be grasped once you are threading the path offered by the religion in question. Studying it from a distance is pointless because without personal participation the symbols and beliefs that make up the body of a religious system will remain unintelligible and incomprehensible.

It's a bit like trying to "study" the music of Beethoven by reading it on paper. There's no point to it, you won't get it unless you actually experience it.

Also, stick to traditional religions, and to the traditional authorities within those religions (if you are Muslim, avoid Salafi nonsense, if you are a Catholic, stay away from Vatican II etc).
Is that the weird, ancient one that various nuts on /x/ and other "esoteric" communities preach? They all seem like stuck-up dicks with their heads so far up their asshole they think everyone else is an idiot.

I would stay away from that stuff. If you really need an explanation for why we have multiple religions and what esoterism actually means, i'd would turn to the Perennialists excusively:

Stay away from those false new religions. Baha'i', spiritism, Freemansory, they are all warped.

You better learn Islam because it is going to take over.

Did your country have a different religion in the past?
Study that old religion.

I've been reading about Finnish mythology.
Interesting shit

study Quranite Islam and 19 code in Quran that's the truth tbh

Christianity definitely, more precisely Catholicism.

And yes, "the Lord has patience with you to the way of repentance" as with any of us, there is nothing wrong with this or difficulty to understand it ;), despite you're probably being an Atheist, not understanding the whole picture, and I could comprehend your copes, but trust me this society is a much bigger cope than Religion.
Actually, Christianity ain't a cope, it's just God's plans for our Common Good.

Religions can't be studied, they can only be practiced, because they are pathways towards God and there's an essence underneath the surface which can only be grasped once you are threading the path offered by the religion in question. Studying it from a distance is pointless because without personal participation the symbols and beliefs that make up the body of a religious system will remain unintelligible and incomprehensible.

It's a bit like trying to "study" the music of Beethoven by reading it on paper. There's no point to it, you won't get it unless you actually experience it.

Also, stick to traditional religions, and to the traditional authorities within those religions (if you are Muslim, avoid Salafi nonsense, if you are a Catholic, stay away from Vatican II etc).

I would stay away from that stuff. If you really need an explanation for why we have multiple religions and what esoterism actually means, i'd would turn to the Perennialists excusively:

Stay away from those false new religions. Baha'i', spiritism, Freemansory, they are all warped.

You explained my thoughts, and how a Religion (a living one) works, very well.

It's probably worth looking into all the main ones if you want a good laugh.