Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Which Sailor Scout Is Your Favorite?

TheWorldIsALie

TheWorldIsALie

Greycel
I'll get straight to the point... I like to look at and fall in love with the Sailor Scouts, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Mars and Sailor Mercury are my favorites (Sailor Jupiter is pretty dope too, I would waifu her in a second). I have many hentai pictures of them and I fantasize about falling in love with them even though they're cartoon characters, I look at pictures of them and talk to my computer screen while jacking off and imagining they're in front of me talking back with me while I masturbate, fucked up eh? No one knows about this.

Who is your favorite sailor scout and post your favorite hentai/cosplay/picture of them. I'll post my favorite, if you're not into this well then you're normal, CONGRATS TO YOU!

Attachments

• Sailorsample_2a48da18663b364a21bf2ae8a71a73ee.jpg
    Sailorsample_2a48da18663b364a21bf2ae8a71a73ee.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 39
Sailor chibi moon by alleeya d5ukr2e
the only one to always get my dick ROCK HARD

That's cool, whatever works. Theoretically she's over 900 years old, so fucking her is not illegal

As a kid I loved the green and the red one, no idea who is who.

Good choice, jupiter is a cutie, she's the brunette with bushy hair, a lot of cute spunky girls from back in the day seemed like her, so innocent and full of lust for life yet so pure, good choice my friend good choice...
Short green haired thicc one? Maybe sailor neptune or pluto? I thought they were a little ugly but to each their own

Attachments

• SailorJupiter.jpg
    SailorJupiter.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 26
  • sailorjupiter_2_by_meowyin-dc2j9oq.png
    sailorjupiter_2_by_meowyin-dc2j9oq.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
never began for anime weebcels

Nope not these, i think it was a knock off tbh, also use the quote so people get notified with your reply.
Is this the quote? Sorry I'm older than the average forum poster here perhaps, I think you're talking about the hentai movie 'Venus 5'

What cuties, they look cute enough to kidnap. Look at those expressions of confidence, they're so smug and confident, I bet those smirks would turn upside down once they're at your mercy! Sailor Uranus has such a determined and angry look on her face like my profile pic, I wanna see how that angry smug look leaves her face upon penetration. Tell me ALL YOU GUYS HAVE SIMILAR FANTASIES!?

Botan from YYH was much better than any of them. She was a spirit while the male fighters were humans / demons so that she would be the male viewers waifu unlike Shizuru, Genkai or the fighers gfs.