Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which sex act a girl letting you preform on her is THE sign that she loves you for real?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I have narrowed it down to three:

1.swallowing youre come
2.nutting on her face
3.anal

Basically from my research most women hate these acts but I cant decide which one is the ultimate proof that shes into you

A girl saying that shes not into any of these is basically a red flag that she doesnt love you tho

Drinking your piss when you’re too lazy to go to the bathroom

the first one you mentioned is legit

i always wanted to cum inside a girl's mouth

Drinking your piss when you’re too lazy to go to the bathroom

QONVIyz.gif

I shouldve expected you guys would top reddit in pure perversion

Letting you do whatever you want

creampie her because it means she risks getting pregnant with my subhuman genes

Swallowing your semen

Plenty of young girls (i.e. underage) take it up the ass so they stay "hymen virgins" for religious or either stupid reasons so anal is out of the question. Every girl gives multiple blowjobs and handjobs per month but that doesn't necessarily mean they get cum on them. I know plenty of hookers that require condom even for handjobs and shit. So all in all, from the ones you listed, I would say swallowing your cum is only reserved for Chad and that means she is into you and actually likes you.

However, I would like to add another one: Choking her or physically assaulting her
As an Incel if we even as so much look cross-eyed at a useless bitch we are called loser and incel and pedo and all sorts of names. But my Chad cousin likes to call me when he gets drunk and tells me all about his "problems" with his girlfriend. Usually sex problems or he is just low-key bragging I honestly can't tell. He says he chokes her until she passes out while they have sex and she loves the feeling, "rush", when she regains consciousness. He even said they were at a hotel once and had to go to the ER. They were fucking in these weird positions and she fell and he fell on top of her. Popped her shoulder out of its socket during sex. And you know what? She apologized to him and still wanted to continue. That is how good Chad has it in 2019.

Cope there is no such act, they are desensitivized to any form of decency and restraint.

I think it's actually creampie. Foids always want to feel Chad's rawness inside them because they don't mind if they get knocked up by Chad.

I mean foids will do things outside of sex if they’re manic about you cuz they “love” you but many foids perform sex acts just cuz they are hoes

I mean bro some fwb degenerates have foids slurping their penile baby making liquids, anal and face nutting jfl tbh ngl fr srs legit so they love you??

I mean imagine a foid who does anything to please you (more than sexually)

She gifts you her cash

Basically a needy girl ngl

Going in raw and her letting you finish in her mouth tbh.

According to the misc, most betas and normies have to finish in a towel/tissue.
If they're lucky apparently the foid may let them finish on her chest.

if she hasnt eaten your shit, she's not the one.

They'll do it all if they love you. Seen countless females say oh that was just teh past that was just muh experiment phase with chad. Lol at fucking cucks believing crocodile tears.

Rimjob the only IOI

so much this, why even use toilet when you can take a dump and piss wherever you want, because the human toilet will come to you, serve you and thank you after.

i want to creampie

Using a high pitched voice when talking to you. Laughing at ALL your jokes.

A girl saying that shes not into any of these is basically a red flag that she doesnt love you
They'll say "My abusive ex made me do that stuff, I thought you were different."
Then you say "Abuse has nothing to do with a sexual act, stop making excuses. But if he really fucked you up that much in your head then we should break up because I don't get into relationships with damaged foids."

Kissing, cumming inside her pussy.

Creampie, then a kiss, then you cuddle nude overnight, you wake up and she made you breakfast.

Creampie and cum swallowing. Means that a girl take the chance of getting STDs and shit just because she wants Chad's seeds

Letting you fuck her raw would be my guess.

Love exists not

Creampie, not any of that fetish shit bro.

I'd say any sex act where she seems enthusiastic.

Just vannilla sex, but in time when somewhere party going, where she was invited, but chosed to be with me instead

she will lick your asshole

Yup. And the usual violent shit. Pulling hair, slapping, choking, spitting, etc.. maybe pissing on her?

I have narrowed it down to three:

1.swallowing youre come
2.nutting on her face
3.anal

Basically from my research most women hate these acts but I cant decide which one is the ultimate proof that shes into you

A girl saying that shes not into any of these is basically a red flag that she doesnt love you tho

All of this is cope

A foid letting you take her virginity is the ultimate sign of love for you.

Your options only happens if she's already broken in or she wants to preserve her virgin pussy.

A foid who had chad as her first never downgrades unless she is desperate for marriage, postwall.

Her initiating most of the movements.