Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which sex act a girl letting you preform on her is THE sign that she loves you for real?

Swapping

:feelskek:

:feelspuke:

Spoiler for what that is: pooing straight into her butt

All of this is cope
A foid letting you take her virginity is the ultimate sign of love for you.
Your options only happens if she's already broken in or she wants to preserve her virgin pussy.
A foid who had chad as her first never downgrades unless she is desperate for marriage, postwall.
I agree with this.

All three

I don't understand the appeal of anal sex though

I want her to masturbate when shes looking at my face and i want to see lust in her eyes. That way she is forced to fantasize about me and if she enjoys it, it means i am actually sexually arousing and its a better validation of my genetic fitness then any form of sex imho.

Out of the three you mentioned, number one is probably it.

I have narrowed it down to three:

1.swallowing youre come
2.nutting on her face
3.anal

Basically from my research most women hate these acts but I cant decide which one is the ultimate proof that shes into you

A girl saying that shes not into any of these is basically a red flag that she doesnt love you tho
Shoving both my fists up her hole

Doggystyle and cowgirl.

i'm sorry but she can do that whore shit with anybody, those are all just typical whore acts with nothing intimate about them, at least not in 2019

just see if she says "thank you" and "goodbye" to you in a sincere manner rather than breezing through them uncomfortably like 99% of women do with men.

in fact in general if she shows any discomfort whenever she needs to defer to you, it's the biggest sign that there is, and how she acts when she has to say thank you or goodbye are the most accessible, most men unironically get treated like shit during such simple moments
his post was pretty legit actually

She licks your butthole while sucking your ballsacks

Drinking your cum is the final proof she finds you really hot.

i think alot of girl do anal because they like it them self some girls but with the swallowing cum and stuff thats so true girls only do that if you are hot enough or if they like you
Out of the three you mentioned, number one is probably it.
i think so too
Drinking your cum is the final proof she finds you really hot.

i agree

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back