Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which side of your face is more developed?

Which side of your face is more developed?

• Left side

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Right side

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • They're equally developed / No noticeable difference

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Agent_Coper

Agent_Coper

Officer
★★★★
Somone recently posted about the right side of his face being less developed than the left (thread got deleted I think). Because I've seen at least 2-3 similar posts here earlier, I noted it's strange how it's usually the right side that is underdeveloped, and there were some users quickly confirming their right side is indeed worse than the left (same for me).

Then there's this thread: https://incels.is/threads/what-is-your-best-portrait-position.87788/ Currently 10 out of 16 voted for "side turned toward right" being their best portrait position.

Now I'm curious about this even more, and I thought it would be a good idea to check if this left side > right side theory is actually true. So let's vote, boyos. :feelsokman:

Left side is covered in acne

My left side is definitely better. Left side of my face is more defined and I can grow a beard fine on it. Right side seems chubbier and I can't grow a beard on it. There is such a drastic difference between the two.

My left side is definitely better. Left side of my face is more defined and I can grow a beard fine on it. Right side seems chubbier and I can't grow a beard on it. There is such a drastic difference between the two.
Literally the same.

I think I have a quite symmetrical face. My nose is maybe pointing 5° to the side but shape is good.
It is when I turn my head and reveal my profile my uglyness becomes apparent.
Here all the angles are strange. The probortion of upper and lower 1/3 does not match.

must suck to get mogged by your own face

They look the same to me. Left side has a scar from when I was a kid though.

must suck to get mogged by your own face
The guy who posted the original thread said one of his sides is Chad tier, while the other is incel tier. JFL if that's true.

it's all about
  1. what side of your mouth you chew food on (mewing)
  2. what side you squished into a pillow